HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 6:40 pm

((Fair point. It can wait, then, so I'll just have them return to the Pokémon Center. I have that new Croconaw from the adoption center that I need to pick up :3 ))

Upon getting to the cave's entrance, Izzy saw Elekid's shoulders sagging, his arms nearly dragging on the ground. "Alright, we'll put off the training for now, let's go rest and get something to eat." Izzy knew that Elekid had been through a tough battle in there, and figured they might as well take a break. Maybe they'd even get challenged by a Trainer or something interesting. As they grew nearer to the Center, Izzy noticed shouting coming from just outside. A couple Trainers were fighting - not even battling, these two were outright brawling - over what looked like an angry Croconaw. Izzy ushered Elekid inside, and motioned for him to get treatment from Nurse Joy. "Meet me outside when you're done..." Releasing Bulbasaur from his pokeball, Izzy crouched down to his new friend. "How ya doin? I know that peck attack probably still stings, but I'm gonna need you to help me with this..." Bulbasaur winced, then nodded slowly. Izzy pushed open the doors, Bulbasaur trotting behind him. "Bulbasaur, could you use Vine Whip to pull them apart?" Bulbasaur shot two tendrils towards the boys, lifting them apart and holding them back from one another. "So... yeah. This Croconaw, what's the deal with it?"

((Can you help me with this? Not sure where to go... I liked where it was going, then it kind of de-railed itself. I feel a bit silly now...))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 pm

( >.< sure. But mine sounds stupid too.)

"This boy's vicious pokemon just bit me!" "But I said this wasn't mine!" "Oh? Then why's it cuddling up to you?""That's not cuddling!" "Oh yes it is!" Was the war of words that followed. Barely acknowledging the boy's presence, they turned back to their fight.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 am

((Eh, better than mine. Can't believe I forgot about my own post T.T ))

"Did it occur to either of you to try catching it with a pokeball? If the thing has a Trainer already it won't even go inside the pokeball, right? If it does go inside, but breaks out, then it's a wild pokemon and you can capture it. At that point you should battle over it... but fist fighting is a waste of time." Elekid kicked open the doors, striding towards the Croconaw, and got right in its face, murmuring to the other Pokémon quietly. Croconaw whispered back, and seemingly satisfied, Elekid backed off. Motioning for Bulbasaur to go get treated, Elekid began windmilling his arms. "Oh? Did Croconaw impress you? Or are you about to shock these kids for being stupid?" Elekid jerked his head in the direction of the kids, electricity crackling around his body. Izzy chuckled, then called out to the kids. "Elekid isn't pleased with your fighting, you may want to settle this differently.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 1:02 pm

(XD)

"Right." They both said in unison. They eyed the Elekid crackling with electricity but didn't seem intimidated. "Well...is it wild?" They questioned each other. Again at the same time. One of them shrugged and threw a pokeball at it. Croconaw was caught off guard and sucked in, but soon broke out. "Oh well, it is."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Izzy waited a moment, and when no one made a move to actually capture it, he stepped forward. "Since it looks like neither of you are interested in catching him, I'm going to try." Elekid stopped windmilling his arms, then settled into some kind of boxing stance, facing Croconaw. "Hm... Croconaw is also known for his close-combat fighting, Elekid, so let's use type advantage to win this at range. Start with Shock Wave!" Elekid tossed a punch towards Croconaw, releasing a pulse of bluish electricity in his direction.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 am

While the attack did hit involuntarily, Croconaw was caught off guard and seemed hurt, both in body and in mind. Why was the Elekid who was nicely talking to it a while ago now attacking it. It shook it's head and both arms connected themselves to it's face with a sharp sound. A battle is a battle. It dashed towards Elekid with claws outstretched. Should the Scratch connect and Croconaw was done with his raking, he bared his uneven teeth and moved in for a Bite.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 am

The Scratch just barely missed Elekid's body, but the Bite attack that followed up was too quick for Elekid to dodge. The teeth crunched in on Elekid, causing him to since in pain. Before Izzy could even open his mouth to give instructions, Elekid had charged up a Brick Break Attack and swung his silvery fist towards Croconaw. Izzy closed his mouth, watching intently, a bit surprised at Elekid's actions. It wasn't like him to do things on his own, but Izzy had a feeling this was a contest of strength. He wasn't sure why, but it seemed like Elekid felt the need to show this Croconaw up. Perhaps this was a good thing; if Izzy caught the Croconaw they might push each other to becoming even stronger.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 11:58 am

The attack struck but Croconaw were famed for not letting go. Croconaw growled from between it's teeth. It stretched both hands, claws glowing. However, one of the glows differed from the other. Croconaw quickly lashed out simultaneously with both arms, again and again, much like Elekid windmilling his arms. It didn't seem to be done Scratching so it Leered at Elekid, continuing it's Scratching.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Elekid grimaced, but didn't utter a sound; it would seem he was not going to let Croconaw know how much pain he was really in. Izzy watched intently, knowing that a Shockwave at this range would be very powerful, but he waited, since Elekid seemed to want to prove something here. Pulling his arm back, Elekid charged up a Thunderpunch and swung it with all of his strength, aiming right for Croconaw's (face?).
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 6:40 am

Croconaw was blown back and crashed into a tree. It had taken massive damage but wasn't down yet. It got up slowly, really slowly, staggering, almost. It eyed Elekid evil-like, but with a new respect. It already knew about the losing battle against an Electric type. It dashed forward and slashed forward with a Scratch.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 31, 2014 8:31 pm

The attack connected - no surprise there, the two of them seemed to be more focused on hitting the other over dodging any attacks. Izzy sighed; this isn't gonna work. So far, the only Pokemon he'd caught (Duskull notwithstanding, that was just a weird event he was still trying to figure out) had been Bulbasaur, who had joined them because he wanted to also become stronger. He heard the crackling of electricity,  and looked up to see Elekid preparing to use Thunderpunch again. "Elekid. That's enough." Elekid looked over, and seeing the expression on Izzy's face convinced him. As he stepped away from the Croconaw, Izzy stepped forward, and crouched in front of the Water-type. "That was impressive. You're nearly equal to Elekid in strength, even with a Type-disadvantage. Not many Pokemon, or Trainers, are strong enough to overcome a that disadvantage so easily." He paused for a moment, pulling out his badge case and flipping it open so Croconaw could see the Boulder Badge within. "Elekid and I were able to do it once, but we didn't make it look nearly as easy as you just did." He put the case away, pulling out a pokeball. Leaning closer, he spoke a little softer. "The two of us started off, hoping we could become strong someday. You're already strong, there's no question in my mind of that, but what I want to know is - are you willing to come with us, and find out how strong you can really be?" Izzy gave the Pokemon a second to let it sink in, then held the Pokeball out towards it, and waited.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:47 am

(...I completely forgot everything. What level is the Croconaw? ._.')

Croconame tilted his head, taking a moment to comprehend and register what the trainer had said. The heat of battle died away and the Water pokemon began to gradually relax his tensed muscles. It's ambition was to grow stronger to defend and protect what it thought right. It self-consciously scratched the back of his neck - such a human gesture. After contemplating if for no more or less than a few second, it arrived at a firm decision and gave a nod, tapping the red-and-white sphere to be absorbed in it. The pokeball hardly wiggled as it made a sound, a sweet vocalization of finality as the Big Jaw pokemon was captured, sealed inside to do as Izzy bid in his quest to attain and achieve the strength he so clearly desired.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 12:19 pm

(18, I got him through the adoption center I think. He was already on my profile so I was really surprised when I saw I hadn't finished this little scene yet o.o)

Izzy sighed in relief, as he had half expected to get walloped by the ferocious little Water-Type. With him as a part of their party now, that meant they had Water, Grass, Electric, and Ghost... not too shabby, and although the gyms /after/ Cerulean won't be made easier with Type advantage (without looking for another new poke, that is), they would deal with that when they got there. Standing, he looked down at Elekid, and grinned. "Buddy, it looks like we've found you a new sparring partner... let's get you two healed back up, and see if we can get through Mt. Moon with the daylight we have left, yeah?" Elekid saluted, with a goofy grin on his face; he'd really liked that Croconaw, and he was glad Izzy had talked him into tagging along. They strode into the PC, ignoring the two Trainers who had been out there a moment ago. Izzy popped Elekid back into his ball before he walked up to the desk, and handed Nurse Joy both Elekid's and Croconaw's Pokeballs. "Sorry about this, I know you just healed him, but the little guy felt like challenging the Croconaw causing a scene outside... luckily, neither of them is too badly hurt, but I think it's about time we headed back to Cerulean." Standing there, he remembered the way Duskull had come to him - maybe it would be a good idea for them to stay here an extra day, where the Pokemon weren't quite as strong as back home, and train him up before the incoming pain in the neck that was Mt. Moon. As Nurse Joy reassured him that it was "Quite alright, these things happen," and took the two of them to be healed, Bulbasaur came wandering back out. For that matter... wouldn't be a bad idea for him to get a little more battle experience either, after all he must be close to evolving. He crouched down in front of the little guy, thinking of how different things were from when he and Elekid had first started out. He petted Bulbasaur's head a bit until Nurse Joy came back around, then returned him to his ball and collected the other two from the Nurse with a tired, "Thanks."

As he stepped back out into the afternoon sun, his thoughts were only focused on who needed the battling experience, and who just needed some general training time. Izzy figured he could wait until they got back to Cerulean to train Duskull to the point where he could join in on the battles themselves without risking his health, but he wanted Bulbasaur and Elekid to get a little more battling in before they took on Misty. Pausing for a moment, he figured that neither of them would really have too much trouble with the types of Pokemon in Mt. Moon, and if things got bad for Elekid with all of the Rock-Types, Croconaw could always take a turn, too. His mind made up, he strode forward to Mt. Moon's entrance, allowing himself to be swallowed up by the darkness as he began the trek home through this really, really, really annoying cave.

After he'd been in the cave for a few minutes, he began scanning the shadows for a Pokemon Bulbasaur, or Elekid, could train with. He began reaching towards his Pokeballs, resting his fingertips on the one that held his Grass-Type friend. I promised his parents, and this little guy, that I'd help him grow strong, too... can't let them down.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Soon enough, Izzy's wish was to be granted as the quiet sound of splashing was audible. Just round the corner was a small pool, full of minerals and fueled by some underground spring, along with the dripping stalactites and stalagmites overhead. A Marill happily splashed there, occasionally splashing at a Vulpix who neared with friendly approaches, to be shied back by a few drops of aqua. The Marill chuckled, accompanied by the Vulpix, obviously good friends. They neither heard, nor felt the approach of the trainer, oblivious to his presence.

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 MarillThe Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 Vulpix
Level 13 Level 15
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Izzy's eyes landed on the two, happily playing Pokemon, and he paused. He wouldn't much like it if someone were to suddenly attack him and his friends while they were playing... not that he had any friends other than his Pokemon. He bit his lip, unsure of what to do. While the two of them would make an interesting two-on-two battle possible, it seemed awfully obnoxious to just jump out at them and start attacking. He let Elekid out of his ball, figuring he might know what to do. Crouching out of sight, and whispering so the two pokes wouldn't hear him, he held a finger to his lips so Elekid would know to keep quiet for now. "There's two pokes over there, and they're playing peacefully. Not super sure I want to just jump out and ruin their day, what do you think?" Elekid pondered this for a second, a very serious look on his face - he then tapped the ball at Izzy's waist that held Bulbasaur in it, letting the little guy out. He slapped his fists together as Bulbasaur was released from the ball, grinning excitedly. Izzy rolled his eyes; he shoulda known his friend would jump at the chance for a fight.

Walking around the corner, Izzy whistled at the two wild Pokemon to get their attention. "Yo, hate to ruin your day and all that, but my friends are looking for a fight. Might wanna get ready!" "Ele!" "Bulba- SAUR!" The two of them seemed awfully pumped, he could only hope the wild Pokes could keep up. Elekid began windmilling his arms, generating some extra electrical juice so he could make sure to stay topped off throughout the fight. Bulbasaur extended his vines, waving them around as though he was stretching.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 4:57 pm

The Marill and Vulpix cast curious glances towards the approaching trio, startled by their sudden appearance before exchanging glances. The Marill seemed reluctant to leave her watery abode, but got onto ground anyway, standing ready against the two pokemon they were to face, to be their opponents.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Izzy grinned - he was looking forward to this almost as much as his Pokemon. "Alright, lets start things off with a Shock Wave, Elekid! Aim it at Vulpix!" Knowing Bulbasaur wouldn't be able to do much against the little Fire-type, he figured he'd use Bulbasaur as more of a supporter this fight. "Bulbasaur, use Poisonpowder on Vulpix, as well!" He was hoping the pair of attacks would keep Vulpix on the move, keeping his Grass-type from getting blasted away with a full strength Fire attack right away. If it came down to it, he knew Elekid wouldn't have a problem body-blocking... but he wanted to avoid that if possible.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 02, 2014 8:20 am

The lithe scarlet fox was quick in attempting to dodge the Shock Wave, surprised when it honed in on her. Eyes wide, it squealed as the electric wave struck her with a force she had not foreseen. Shaking her bristling, sparking fur, she angrily blew away the Poisonpowder with an Ember, burning up the spores. She leaped forward, flames dancing lightly on her bristling fur, to attempt to slam into Bulbasaur with Fire Spin. Regardless of whether it connected or not, she began spitting red-hot Embers at both Elekid and Bulbasaur.

Marill had different ideas. Careful to keep her distance, she shot a stream of bubbles, slightly acidic to the touch, to harm the opponent upon contact at Elekid first, and then, as though to back up her companion, rolled aside, careful to not get any bubbles on Vulpix, shot some at Bulbasaur as well.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 2:23 am

"Elekid, block that Fire Spin with Quick Attack!" Dashing in, Elekid took the brunt of Fire Spin and the Embers. "Bulbasaur, pull him out of the way of Bubble!" Dragging his partner out of the line of fire, Bulbasaur took the Water-type attack full force. Luckily, the damage wasn't too severe. "Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip and sling Elekid at Marill as you attack!" The small green Poke grunted, tossing Elekid forward as he lashed out at Marill. "Bulba!" "Elekid, use your momentum for a full-power Thunder Punch!" His friend's fist charged with electricity as he flew through the air, the slight burns on his torso not even fazing him. As he came close to the Marill, he thrust his charged fist forward. Izzy had a feeling this strategy was going to end poorly if he couldn't win this battle quickly, but he wasn't especially worried. His Pokemon were strong, they'd manage.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 03, 2014 4:25 am

Vulpix was quick on her feet, headbutting the round, ungainly Marill away before pushing away herself with a quick dig of her paws into the rock, applying pressure on it to allow the laws of physics to allow her to bound away as the floor applied equal pressure. Unfortunately, she tumbled off her feet, turning an awkward half-circle in the air to pivot herself at a convenient angle to throw Embers at the Elekid. With any luck, with nothing to hit, Elekid might fall into the pool of water Marill was playing in, seeing that it was right behind the two. Marill breathed a sigh of relief and released a second Bubblebeam, teaming up on Elekid to exterminate the greater threat.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 am

Izzy grimaced - their ballsy move failed, and it put Elekid in an awkward spot. He'd have to get creative here... "Elekid, Quick Attack through the Bubblebeam straight at Marill!" Charging forward, Elekid took the full force of the Water attack, but cloaked himself in bubbles and neutralized the Ember attack. "Once you're close, hit em with a Thunder Punch!" Looking towards Bulbasaur, he quickly realized his little friend was up against the Vulpix again and he'd have to be on the offensive if they were gonna win. "Bulbasaur, use Take Down on Vulpix! Once you get close, use Leech Seed!" The small Grass pokemon nodded, and while he was clearly scared, he trusted his new Trainer. He charged forward, attempting to slam into the fox Pokemon, and when he got fairly close, he fired off a Leech Seed attack all around Vulpix, cutting of its escape - if it tried to dodge, it would land on the Leech Seed, and if it didn't, it'd be knocked back into them anyway. Izzy watched intently, sure that if there was a way out of this little Catch-22, the clever little fox would figure it out.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 4:17 am

Vulpix snarled, lips pulled back to display small but sharp teeth. It quickly analyzed it's situation and started trotted right at the Bulbasaur, fur flaming menacingly, spitting a few Embers to simulate distance. As soon as it was close enough, she gave a huge leap to first attempt to land on the Bulbasaur and jump from there again with one of those almighty jumps and bound clear. No doubt, it would hurt her paws on contact with Bulbasaur, but better than getting bowled and trampled upon by the grass type.

The Marill, defenseless, lacked the quick thinking of the cunning fox. Instead, she broke into a Rollout, rolling up to first raise her defense with a Defense Curl and retaining the shape to swiftly roll right at her electric adversary.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 4:31 am

The Water-type and Electric-type collided with a loud crack as Thunder Punch and Rollout connected. Elekid was knocked back, his right arm injured. Bluish electricity crackled around the prongs on his head as he stood; Elekid was getting amped up. Meanwhile, the little Fox jumped off of Bulbasaur's body, the little green dinosaur unable to quite react in time. "Bulbasaur, use Sleep Powder on Marill while it's rolled up!" With an outcry of, "BulbaaaaaaSaur!", his Poke sent puffed out a cloud of toxic spores at the little Water-Type. "Elekid, chain Quick Attack into a southpaw Thunder Punch on Vulpix!" His Elekid nodded, dashing towards the fox Pokemon and swinging his left arm, now crackling with electrical power. Izzy grimaced - his Pokemon were having a much tougher time than he expected.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 04, 2014 4:50 am

Maril was crackling with electricity, her hidden face effectively masking the unimaginable pain she felt, an icy wind choking the breath from her lungs. She wondered if she could take a second hit like that. She rolled on with the dogged determination of a runner who had sighted the finish line. Her swiftly rolling form repelled the Sleep Powder as she did not breathe in the spores, scattering it everywhere. Vulpix let out a sneeze from all the pollen, burning up the powder around her, hoping the move might put either Elekid or Bulbasaur to sleep. Her thought process was interrupted by a brutal attack from the flank, as Elekid gave her a merciless punch to her side. She collapsed, crying feebly before lunging up with a snarl, attempting to slam into the Elekid with a Fire Spin to inflict continuous damage.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Izzy knew he couldn't close his eyes for even a second - but this was almost embarrassing. There was no way they'd be able to handle Misty at this level... especially considering Bulbasaur just got put to sleep by his own attack! Izzy slapped his face with his palm. "Elekid... looks like you're on your own until Bulbasaur wakes up. Use Brick Break to launch yourself into the air!" Slamming the ground beneath his feet with a silvery left fist, he was able to catapult himself upwards and dodge both the Rollout of Marill and the Fire Spin of Vulpix... but this would only work this once. "Elekid, use Shock Wave on Marill!" As he fell towards the ground, Elekid mustered up enough electrical power to launch a wave of bluish electricity at the Water Pokemon, but it was a slightly weaker attack than normal due to his lack of charge time. Landing somewhat gracefully, Elekid's right arm brushed the ground and he immediately grunted and curled it into his torso. Wincing, Izzy began reaching towards another Pokeball. If Bulbasaur didn't wake up quick, he was swapping the little guy out. They'd work on him evolving another time, if it came down to it - Izzy was not letting Elekid fight this 1v2 while injured.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?   The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone? - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

The Journey Continued - Stronger than Stone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next