HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diamond Only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Diamond Only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 am

"Chii? Pachi..." Pachirisu responded mildly. The remnants of tears made his eyes glisten in the light. He nodded lightly, agreeing to go along with Alice. As reluctant as he was, he knew it was time for him to move on as well. A sound at the door broke the silence.

The handle the door thumped loudly, door handle jiggling. Was it another ghost?! "Alice?" The voice was muffled, but recognizable. It was Danny! The door clicked open, and Danny was there clad in pastel clothing. "This dang door, I swear it sticks every-" he started, before his eyes fell on Alice and the Pachirisu. He scratched the back of his head, laughing nervously.

"I uh-heard you scream and came to check on things. This old house can be kind of scary sometimes, I know, but..." He tried reasoning, but the look on Alice's face was clear. "You know, huh?"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 1:01 am

"Yes, I know." Alice replied, despite Danny's efforts to try and come up with an acceptable fairy tale about the matter. She probably looked severely disheveled by now: windswept, battered and all. "The girl and Gastly asked me to take care of Pachirisu for them." It was no Elekid or Electrike, but surely, they would bond like she and Zubat. Offering her arms, Alice let the creature run into them, picking up the light addition to her team, "Well, anyway, I really need to go before a search party's sent after me. Take care, everyone." She hoped the duo could hear her, starting out of the door, hopefully without resistance, to make her return to the city.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 6:59 am

Danny frowned, Alice clearly wanting to leave post haste. And she did, the boy barely having time to step to the side before she made it out the door and back en route to the city. He sighed, hand against the door post as he watched her run off. He couldn't blame her, but still...

"I'm sorry dearie, she woke up..." Grams said, manifesting beside Danny. I've finally lulled her back to sleep, Gastly's voice echoed, as he appeared within the house. "Hopefully this one'll give you a call though," Grams encouraged.

"So I take it you played the game again?" Danny asked, in a rather condescending tone. Tohoho...

Meanwhile, Alice was making quick work of the route back to the city, Pachirisu in arm. It was nothing compared to the hike up the mountain, after all. As a matter of fact, she could see the road around her changing slowly, the dirt becoming more heavily packed. Once it became brick, she knew she'd arrived. 

A familiar face was approaching her from within the city. Three faces, actually. Her companions Raphael, Katie, and Shawn! "Alice!" Shawn shouted, rushing to meet her. The other two followed in stride. "We've been worried about you! I heard from the others that you were taking the Gym Challenge here, that can be really dangerous!" Shawn looked her up and down, clicking his tongue in a disapproving manner. "Look at the state of you...it's gonna take a miracle to cover up these bruises! But...at least you came back alive. How did it go? Oh- and who's Pachirisu is this?" 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Alice was still out of breath, her whole body aching and throbbing in pain. She pushed on, though, nattering to the Pachirisu about this, that and the other. Who she was, about what had happened to her (something that Zubat, Cleffa and perhaps even Slowpoke didn't know if the latter hadn't been paying attention) and her journey so far. Relieved to have reached the city limits, Alice couldn't resist a weary smile at the sight of her friends.

"I'm sorry, yeah, I've never climbed a mountain before, and I'm not the fastest person in the world when it comes to anything," She admitted, apologetic about the state of herself, "The Pachirisu's mine now, I think, if he wants to stay. But I won! I won my first badge, the sea ruby badge! And," The blonde grinned cheekily, "I got Danny's number. Maybe I should go on a date with him before I leave the island?" She had the modelling advert to do first, of course, but it didn't hurt to make plans... "You have no idea how hot he is without his shirt on. Beautiful."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 1:57 am

"Ohhh, what a cute Pokémon!" Katie cooed, running up to pet the Pachirisu. She seemed engrossed in what she was doing, baby talking the Pokémon under Alice's voice. Raphael gave her a nod of acknowledgement before he pulled up his headphones again. The band were each obsessive in their own ways.

However, when Alice mentioned Danny and his...physical appeal, Shawn had no one to buffer the situation. He covered his mouth lightly with one hand's fingertips. However it was clear by the rosy hue on his cheeks, Alice had found one of his nerves. Not necessarily a bad one, though, as it was quite humorous to see.

He coughed, trying to make a more serious face to present as he lowered his hand. "Well, congratulations on your badge!" He spoke almost robotically, still a bit embarrassed apparently. "But we should really get you back to the hotel, and get you cleaned up!"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 2:04 am

Alice was a bit concerned about how the Pachirisu would react, given that he had barely had time to adjust to the world as it was. She wondered what he would think of the modern city after decades locked away. On their trip back, she'd apologised constantly about her ramblings, sometimes checking if it was alright to keep talking or how he felt. She was just so scared of overwhelming him, but he seemed to be tolerating Katie just fine.

She noticed that Shawn's cheeks were red, but wondered if it was the heat. "Thanks! And yeah, I agree. A shower and a good bath, I think. Moisturisers, maybe a massage or something. Yeah." She grinned, waiting for Shawn to lead the way so that they could return to the hotel, "We're at the very top of that building over there, Pachirisu." Alice pointed to the overwhelming structure, "Oh, I just thought! If anyone has a Pokemon with a move like heal pulse or heal bell, all of the scratches and bruises might disappear!"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 9:05 am

Pachirisu's cheeks sparked a bit as Katie pet him, but seemed alright for the most part. She was childish in nature, so probably not far off from what his previous owner had been like. "P'chii?" He asked, puzzled as he looked up at the enormous buildings. Nothing like that had been on this island before, his eyes were wide. He clearly didn't know what to think, and he shook in anticipation.

Shawn had been leading the group back, but he paused and scratched the back of his head when alice mentioned the move. "Uhm...you're kind out of luck there. None of my Pokémon know the move. Katie's Ponyta is lacking in the skill as well as Raphael's Pokémon..." He was sorry to say that, as even if it didn't heal them up completely the move would likely diminish their current appearance at least. "Don't worry though, we have some fantastic makeup artists!"

The walk back was pretty mundane, Katie continuously falling back a few steps then having to jog to catch back up. Shawn and Raphael kept a rather leisurely pace otherwise, making sure the girls weren't having troubles keeping up. Not that they needed any help. They were finally back at the hotel room,, and the glass elevator leading to paradise. Err, the suite, that is.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 am

Alice trusted that the make-up artists would manage their jobs well enough, although she imagined that these bruises could turn colourful over the next day or so. Starving for more food after her adventure, the young woman popped her things down and swept the food menu straight back up like before. "I fancy some dumplings, again." She declared immediately, sweeping up the phone to dial room service. She ordered a small platter of starters, along with food for her Pokemon.

"Pachirisu, I need to shower." She told him, "But you can get acquainted with the others, play, look out the window, whatever." In a bright green glow, her team had been released from their Heal Balls, "I'll probably take Slowpoke in with me. Water type and all. But Cleffa's a great cuddler, and Zubat's lovely, too. She even shines!" Alice beamed, squeezing Pachirisu gently in a hug, "Everyone, this is Pachirisu. I've ordered food, but I need to shower now, so take care of him for me! Come on, heavy lump."

Before she'd even picked up Slowpoke, she had stripped of her dirty clothes. Cleffa was more prepared to cover his eyes this time, but he still blushed and turned away. Gathering at least a new set of lingerie, the blonde went to shower to wash away the dirt and to tend to her war wounds, Slowpoke lounging in the side of the booth, surrounded by steam. When about forty minutes had passed, Alice was out, her hair tied up but still wet, a towel wrapped around her barely clothed form. "I hope you lot are enjoying yourselves." She chimed, picking out a pair of denim shorts and a cropped marine-stripe top, decorated with a cyan and sunny yellow necklace that came attached to the sleeveless piece. "I'm gonna take a bath after dinner, too, so you can all join me if you want~"

Alice had a badge, a modelling gig, and Pokemon. No wonder she sounded so carefree.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 12:31 am

Pachirisu had been alright so far, albeit clearly frightened. His cheeks sparked a bit now and then, but he managed to contain himself. As Alice went to change, he noticed Cleffa's reaction, and realized at once what was happening. He too blushed, using his bushy tail to cover his eyes nervously.

He spent the duration of the shower time with the Cleffa, the two seeming to have formed a sibling like bond. The boys were in the main room, Raphael going through some of his new records as Shawn went through the preview catalogue for the upcoming fashion show. Katie was busy trying to organize a spot for the food cart, as her Ponyta nuzzled her for food. Loudred was setting the atmosphere with his improv music, being careful to keep his 'voice' at a tolerable level. It was basically a lot of base.

Still, the food had arrived, wafting the smell through the suite. "Pachi, paci!" The squirrel Pokémon chanted, now that Alice was out of the shower. His stomach grumbled. It had been such a long time since he'd had a real meal.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 4:31 am

Alice could smell the food cart as the delivery man wheeled it in next door, the walls vibrating to the thrum of Loudred's beat. "I wonder if any of you lot would make good dancers?" She questioned absently, reaching down to gather up Cleffa and her newest recruit. Zubat swept through the door as Alice opened it, Slowpoke toddling behind at his own pace. He was happy that she waited for him, but envious that with every new addition to the team, he seemed to get more and more left behind. Even if he had just had alone time with his old friend for about an hour.

"Food time, food time~" The girl chimed merrily, going to take a seat with her food, the radio playing in the background. The cut of her outfit indeed boasted the bumps and bruises of Alice's journey, but she had also clipped the sea ruby badge onto the strap of her top, proud. "I still ache so badly. Gosh." She sighed, watching as her team members gathered around a little distance away with their own bowls of food. "How are you guys, anyway? What were you doing while I was cleaning up?"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 am

As the Pokémon ate their chow rather enthusiastically, the humans had a spot set around a table for them. Raphael chose to sit at the bench seat overlooking the city, one foot raised onto the seat with him. His right arm was draped over his knee, headphones around his neck in standby mode. Katie on the other hand sat in one of the chairs, smiling as she made herself a plate. Shawn just grabbed a dumpling and leaned against a counter as they conversed.

"Hmm? Oh, I got a few things when I went out shopping!" Katie beamed, reaching for a bag she'd tucked under the table. "I was going to wait until later to give these to you, but I was just too excited!" She handed over the bag, a small assortment of items inside. Included were a few various cutesy pokeball seals, some hairclips, and a small couture zip bag with your base makeup needs within.

"Music," Raphael casually stated, pointing to the many CDs he'd purchased over the last couple days. He seemed to have bought a couple books, written and signed by pretty well known musicians and DJs as well. "Pretty much just music."

Shawn laughed, "I just got some needed work done. I went down to the show to help set up as well, and double checked to make sure your name was on the roster. Everything is golden," he noted, taking another bite of his 'meal'.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 8:13 am

Alice was a stickler for table manners, it had to be said, so she was sat upright and holding her cutlery correctly, neither elbow on the counter as they dined. "Oh, really? Those are for me?! Thank you!" She exclaimed after finishing her first mouthful, setting down the silverware to briefly rifle through her bag of presents. "Thank you, Katie! And I see Raphy's the same as ever." She added teasingly, putting the bag at her feet and continuing on with her food. "How's the show stuff looking, Shawn? I'm getting really nervous and excited about it!"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 am

"Really? I'm so glad you like it!" Katie squeaked happily. "I hope those colors are alright for you, I thought they would look nice!" She added before going back to her meal. She was obviously pleased with herself, having received thanks from Alice.

Shawn nodded, "The show stage is looking great. I even convinced them that they shouldn't let the setup go to waste! After you shoot the commercial, they're gonna put on a fashion show!" He clutched the magazine in his hand, an almost prized possession as the show was coming up. "That way we get to dress you up in more than one outfit!" He teased.

Raphael finished his food, pushing the plate to the side. Katie quickly scooped up the empty dishes, stacking them on the lower shelf of the cart. It wasn't really her job, since the suite was considered full service, but more a habitual manner she learned growing up.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 am

"Well, I can mix and match them with outfits!" Alice pointed out cheerily, "It's the seals I'm most excited for, though. I'll have to decide who to give what!" That would definitely take some thought, she was so indecisive, but her Pokemon could contribute their preferences, too. At Shawn's mention of a catwalk, Alice blushed, blinking, "Eh? Seriously, a catwalk, too? Doesn't that mean that fashion bloggers and stylists and all the rest will be there?" Oh, gosh. It could be a mighty opportunity, but a very, very intimidating one indeed.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 9:45 am

"Oh good, I wasn't sure if you used seals or not," Katie sighed in relief. Meanwhile shawn set his fashion catalogue on the table, rather loudly. He smirked, looking at Alice as she stuttered. It was obviously a big moment for her.

"That's exactly what it means, Alice!" Shawn assured, flipping open the booklet. "And we have all this at our disposal to make sure you give a great show!" He slid the catalogue to her, allowing her to glance through the newest fashions set to release next spring.

Shawn took a seat, folding his hands neatly as he crossed one leg over the other. "It's gonna be a busy day, Alice. So make sure you rest up, it wont be easy," he chuckled. Raphael shrugged, looking at Alice with a I don't think he's a super villain, but his monologue is making me wonder... face before he pulled up his headphones awkwardly.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am

Alice smirked a little at the look Raphael shot her, nodding slightly in agreement. He never had much to say, but he obviously paid attention. She took the catalogue to open it up, eyes sweeping excitedly over the abundance of florals, lace and cropped pieces, some of which were matched with wide leg pants, dungarees and varying shades of bottoms. As she went, Alice pointed out each thing she liked, which thankfully turned out to be a lot. "Well, at least I'll be liking what I'm wearing?" She said with a shrug and a light laugh. "I just need to perfect the walk and not trip or slip..."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 12:48 am

Shawn nodded, giving Alice a once over, "how do you fare in heels?" He asked, rushing around the room to find a book. "It might seem cliché, but try walking with the book balanced on your head. It reflects good posture, and balance!" He suggested, apparently willing to work with her. "Then we can work on your gait and turn. Don't forget to give them a good look! Your face is just as important as the clothes you're showing off!"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 am

Alice knew about how important expressions were. She loved idols, after all, and that was all about image and charm. "I have good posture." She assured Shawn, although the balancing act with the book might still prove difficult. She scampered off to fetch a pair of nude coloured pumps, the colour just a few shades off from Cleffa's fur. Slipping into them, she took the book to balance, the heels forcing her to stay more upright as well as raising the petite girl's stature. This apparently surprised Slowpoke, who was not used to seeing Alice so tall. She'd always been small in his head and stayed that way over the years, and now, she was near average height. Or, well, 'tall'.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 3:44 am

Shawn nodded, "I didn't mean to say your posture is bad or anything," he reassured. "Still, we could all do with a reminder every now and then. Let's get to work." The photographer began teaching Alice everything he knew, and rather strictly at that. It was as though the usually friendly guy had undergone a personality swap with some critic. Still, everything he said was meant in a constructive way, to make Alice the best she could be in the short time they had.

At first Raphael and Katie watched interested, but as time passed the two became bored and began finding different things to do. Shawn even worked with Alice in her beauty regime, giving her a special hair conditioner and face lotion to use. They worked for hours relentlessly, and at last it was getting dark. Raphael had since moved on to taking notes as he listened to music and read, Katie choosing to play with Alice's Pokémon, especially Cleffa and Pachirisu.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 4:16 am

It was tiring to train in this way, and Alice knew that her feet were going to be sore after a day and a half of mountain climbing, walking and catwalking, but this would all be worth it. She didn't mind the strict way she was spoken to because they were friends, and Shawn was good at demonstrating and conveying what he wanted in a way that she could eventually understand and mimic if something was hard. Slowpoke was happy to watch (or seem to watch, who knew), although Katie did distract him now and then. She seemed more occupied with the others, though, which was fine with him. He was just happy to admire his trainer, who always looked like a model to him. Cleffa didn't even truly understand what had to be so precise about walking. Humans.

"Awright, I am one perfect lady now. Apparently." Alice grinned. Whether she realised it or not, her posture had improved some, to the point that she was now subconsciously straighter with her shoulders relaxed. Given that she was a person of natural rigidness, it was certainly an improvement. Going over and petting Slowpoke, she stole the bundle into her arms and nuzzled him close, planting a bunch of kisses to his face. Zubat swooped down hopefully, getting some fuss of her own before she freed her again.

"I need to steal Pachirisu from you for a minute, d'you mind?" Alice asked of Katie, opening her arms to the electric-type. "C'mere, little dude. We've got to talk." Once he came over, she gathered him up, asking the squirrel if he'd had fun playing with Cleffa and Katie and what he did as she went to the bedroom, taking a Heal Ball from her backpack. "Listen, you can still go if you want to. But I'd love it if you'd stay, really. But I'll need to give you one of these to stay in. I know you've been in a Poke Ball for a long time, but as you can see, you don't need to spend long in there. You can come out to play a lot. And we can decorate your ball with some of the seals Katie bought, I'll even let you pick which ones! So, how about it? Does that all sound okay?"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 7:33 am

Shawn was pretty well satisfied with the work he'd done with Alice. Even if she couldn't tell herself, she'd improved tremendously. That would have to do for now, as they both needed to rest for the big day. Especially Alice, after foolishly challenging the Gym first. He chuckled to himself again, thinking about it. No other mode, would dare do something like that, especially not just days before they were to be on camera.

Pachirisu stared up at Alice meekly, listening as she walked and talked. He found it interesting that she chose to speak to them as though they were humans, though they couldn't communicate back as freely. Still, here they were, alone in the bedroom. When she presented the Heal Ball he examined it curiously. Still, as she explained things he realized it was a capsule like the one he'd spent the last few decades sleeping away in.

"Chii..." He said warily, not wanting to be stuck again, should something happen. When she mentioned how he would be let out to wander freely though, it didn't sound so bad. It wasn't as if he hated his old ball, but the way the old capsules were designed they required human interaction to open. This one seemed a lot nicer anyway, and the idea of seals was foreign but interesting nevertheless. He nodded in agreement, touching his paw to the button to bind himself to it genetically.

Pachirisu was captured! Officially, anyway. He popped right back out of his ball for now, appearing in his new minty green light. He smiled at Alice, chanting his name. It had been a long time since he had a partner. It could be the adventure he was waiting for.

"Alice it's getting late. I'm headed to bed, you should do the same soon!" Shawn called from the other room, before heading to the men's quarters. Raphael followed soon after, Katie having passed out on the couch.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 8:06 am

"Okay, got it!" Alice called back, after shouting to check what time they needed to be awake for. She grinned back as Pachirisu chanted his name, taking his little paws into her hands and chanting his name back playfully in return. "I'm so happy!" She squealed, watching as her Pokemon tottered into the bedroom, although Cleffa had chosen to stay with Katie. "We're gonna have a great time! Anyway, you could stay out of your ball loads if you want to. Zubat usually does, and I've been carrying Cleffa around a lot recently, so it can be your go! See the sights with me, and deal with my awful shopping habits and inability to be quiet!" She cackled. Patting the bed, she told her Pokemon to wait, getting the bag of presents before returning.

The rest of the night was spent watching the TV as she fussed over her Pokemon, talking away with them. As Pachirisu had noticed, Alice of course didn't always understand their replies, but she tried her best, and when the trainer didn't, usually just mocked herself for it. She added some TMs to her electric type and then burst open the packs of seals: a selection of foamy, party, electric, star and heart seals. Designing them as the Pokemon in question saw fit, Zubat was the only one whose ball remained blank, but only because Alice felt that nothing suited her shiny bat's image. Deciding to go and purchase some for him tomorrow, she eventually settled down in the big bed, letting her Pokemon snuggle up and rest wherever they liked, just as the night before. Only, without Katie there, she slept in only her lacey panties, much to Pachirisu's embarrassment and Slowpoke's puzzlement. It was just too hot!

Enjoying a lie in, the blonde took advantage of the next few free days just to chill. She got beauty treatments at the hotel and did the same for her team if they wanted them, played by the pool and in the arcade, exploring the city too to buy more seals. Zubat's ball finally had a design of black smoke and pink petals to release to, Cleffa's already having the hearts and stars patched on. When the modelling day finally came, the future idol was excited and anxious, and predictably, trying to stay in bed as long as possible.

"Cleffa! Cleffa!" As always, her living alarm clock pounded on the thin bedsheet, just as ecstatic for his human to go and be pretty in front of everyone, and do the fancy walk she'd been learning.
"No, Cleffa, no." She glanced to Pachirisu, purring, "Before midday, he's your son."
Pachirisu blinked. His human was strange, he'd sussed that, and did not get the reference. Instead, he just watched his new best friend continue to pester Alice, who he had learned liked being pampered and sedentary as possible. 'Teenagers are like this,' She had explained once, 'I'm actually an adult, but we can pretend.'
"I need my energy. Leave me to go back to sleep." Alice yawned, burying her face in the pillow with a groan, stomach filled with energetic Butterfree, "Ugh, early starts..."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 am

The last couple days had been mostly recouping from Alice's injuries, though shawn found it hard to keep her down. She was off, spending her hard earned money on fancy little seals for her Pokémon. Then again, he couldn't blame her, being a Pokémon trainer was exciting and everyone enjoyed them in their own ways.

Even so, it didn't mean they were to be easy days. He still worked with her on and off, making sure she retained the knowledge he had worked so hard to implant. Now the day was finally here, the moment of truth. As was usual, Shawn was first up and around. He was showered and groomed before the others stirred.

He knocked on the door for Alice. "Alice, come on, time to get up you lazy bum!" He teased. "Today's the day, get in the shower so we can get you down to the show!" He clapped his hands demandingly. "Don't skip the conditioner or lotion, either!" He knew how easy it was to fall out of a new regiment. 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 am

"Cleffa~!" The fairy beamed, bouncing about as Shawn knocked to wake his trainer up, Slowpoke not stirring an inch. Alice just groaned again, but she stirred nonetheless, stretching out like a Persian. "Help me up then, morning star." Alice reached a hand out lazily, and the Pokemon cheerily obliged, pulling her by the fingers and shoving at until the petite human dropped out of bed. "I won't forget either of them! I like that kind of stuff, remember?! They make me feel beautiful!"

She dragged Slowpoke with her to the bathroom so that the dopey thing could join her for their daily showering experience, making sure to follow the regime Shawn had set before getting ready. Her outfit of choice was a simple bikini top to go with her denim shorts, given that she'd be switching so many clothes that dressing up properly wouldn't matter too much, anyway. Tying her hair into a sideward ponytail and leaving her make-up (the artists would want to deal with all of that), she joined the others for breakfast.

"Now I'm awake, I'm so excited!" Alice grinned, setting her things down to get eating, enjoying some cold, refreshing milk, "This is going to be so cool! I wonder what'll happen from here, too." Would more people ask for her, or would she just fade away, outshone by the competition? It would be a shame if that happened, but at the same time... "Although, after this, I was thinking of going to another island to challenge another gym. Maybe Rudy or Luana." She obviously wasn't doing this in the correct order, but, oh well!
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 am

Shawn gave Alice a hearty pat on the back, "All in due time, Alice. For now let's focus on the task at hand, eh? Hopefully my makeup artists can cover up those bruises!" He laughed, finishing off a piece of wheat toast spread with razz berry preserves.

"We'll be in the audience, so we don't distract you," Katie spoke up, grabbing Raphael by the arm and shaking him. He looked grouchy, clearly upset about waking so early. He was quite the night owl, after all. "But we better get going, they're expecting you in less than an hour now, right?" She asked, looking to Shawn.

He glanced at his watch, rubbing his head. "Yeah, Katie's right. You do tend to take pretty long showers though, so I guess I should have planned for that. Still, best we be moving. Grab your things, yeah?" He motioned with his head in a 'come on' manner, and packed up his day bag with water bottles, pokeballs, the usual.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Diamond Only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next