HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diamond Only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 4:34 am

Alice was glad for the reward awaiting her at the top. Breakfast was her favourite meal of the day, and she asked for a great omlette of Kalos cheese, spinach, onions, mushrooms and sausage, siding it with hash browns and chocolate croissants. She had definitely earned it all after her shower, hair glossy and shiny, left loose beyond her shoulders as she ate. Her Pokemon ate with her, especially Slowpoke, who tucked into the salmon eagerly with his rumbling tum, the quartet delighting in berry juices and moo moo milk. The latter was definitely Alice's favourite.

Getting up, her body sore to the core, she relaced her boots and made her way out once the hour was up, face bare of make-up since Katie wasn't there to lend her any, and all of her perfume had been left back at the hotel. She exited with Slowpoke ambling at her side, confident with the challenge put before her. "Okay, Slowpoke, use trick room and then ice beam on the geyser!" She commanded. It was a sound strategy. On all other occasions, Danny's Pokemon would've outdone Slowpoke's awful speed, but by swapping the stats, they had the advantage, and she smirked confidently, fisted hands concealed by the sleeves of the borrowed winter jacket.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 am

Danny blinked, surprised by the tactic employed. He wasn't used to trainers using moves against his own Pokémon. "Well, if that isn't a twist I don't know what is!" He laughed. His face got serious suddenly, though, "Nidoqueen, use Ice Beam!" Danny ordered strongly. Slowpoke might have the speed advantage for now, but Nidoqueen was a higher level, and naturally stronger.

Slowpoke's speed was certainly helping, as the geyser slowly froze over into a large log if ice. However, Nidoqueen's beam was more powerful. The geysers froze over at an unfortunately similar rate of speed. Both competitors now had a chunk of ice before them. One of the referees stood off to the side, holding up a flag indicating the next challenge was beginning. He waved it toward Danny, indicating he had won the first round.

Danny smirked, looking to Alice with a sparkle in his eye. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have better luck next round!" For such a nice guy, he could really come across as an ass. The referee then held up the next flag as he began to announce the rules.

"Both competitors may use three Pokémon at their disposal to carve out of their ice log, a sled modeled after the one shown on the sign," the ref pointed to either sign, one in front of each geyser. "Pokémon at the ready...begin!" The flag was waved, 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 7:59 am

A fiery pit bubbled in Alice's stomach, and she was feeling competitive. Things had been so close, and she was frustrated not to have at least drawn this round. Releasing Cleffa and Zubat, who she'd talked through the rounds already, the challenger got to work, "Zubat, Cleffa, let's go!"

Zubat was straight in with air cutter, striking at the ice which Cleffa hit with return in an effort to knock it down to the ground. the speedy Slowpoke helping out with a powerful iron tail. When that was done, Zubat began carving everything out with repeated uses of aerial ace and air cutter, Cleffa commanded to use copycat as he scrambled around in the cold, helping to shape and cut off the loose ends as depicted on the sign. Slowpoke's confusion was helpful here, keeping things neat and holding the structure still for the team to work on, also helping out with swishes of his iron tail. Alice could only hope that they were quick enough...
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:11 am

Danny was impressed with Alice's determination. It was obvious a spark was lit when she lost the last contest. "Right then. Nidoqueen, Machoke! Use your physical strength to help shape and stabilize the sled! Scyther, use your fury swipes and chip away at the sled. Come on guys, we've got this!" Danny was confident in his team, who had performed the task many a time before.

The muscle used their strength to advantage, taking turns stabilizing and pounding the sled into shape. Scyther carved away with his scythes vigorously, and with surprising accuracy. The two teams of Pokémon worked beautifully under command of their trainers.

The bobsleds were swiftly finished, glistening crystals in the light. "The winner of this round," the ref called, motioning the flag to Alice's side of the field. "The challenger!" The two were now tied, and everything came down to the last challenge.

"Great job, Alice. You command your team with such authority, and your Pokémon are great too!" Danny complimented. The two bobsleds were moved to the luge, where they would race down the mountainside. First team to the bottom would be the winner. The rules were explained to be that three Pokémon could help steer the toboggan on the way down.

Danny and Alice were in their respective bobsleds. Danny had his team at the ready. Geodude, Electrode, and Scyther to help him steer. It was obvious he was using weight to his advantage in this way. "Good luck!" He called out, pulling a pair of ski goggles over his eyes.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 am

Alice could tell what it was they were doing, but she would quickly devise a strategy to outwit them. Holding onto Cleffa in the front, she had Zubat sit on the back facing away with Slowpoke behind her. As soon as they were ready to go, she shot off, commanding for the shiny to use wing attack to gain them some momentum. "Slowpoke, use your confusion to keep us steady!" She called, "And to speed us up!" As they went, she ordered her Pokemon to help guide the sled one way or another. If she could only get ahead of Danny, and perhaps in front of them, then she could put a different plan into action to throw them off course.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 9:36 pm

The potential trail was wider then Alice had expected, making getting in front of Danny quite problematic. The two seemed to shift between who had the nose of a lead. Danny was making excellent use of Electrode's massive body, rolling to change direction at key moments. However, Alice managed at one point to shift her sled in front of his. The moment was hers, to make of it what she would. Now or never, Alice. Make your move.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Alice has finally managed to get in front, and this was her chance, "Okay, Zubat, use ominous wind!" She called, her bat rapidly flapping his wings to whip up a grim, ghostly set of gusts. She hoped that would not only jet them ahead, but severely impede Danny. Waiting for the winds to die down enough for the gym leader to see through them, she got Cleffa to hang on behind her between Slowpoke, "Now, you two, use flash!" If they were too stunned to direct, that could definitely help her team out.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 3:48 am

Danny was surprised by the ominous wind. Fearing what may lie next in store, he shifted his weight, pointing off to the side. His Pokémon understood, veering them to the right. Fortunately this helped them avoid the harshest spot of flash, catching it in their peripherals as the light flashed through the trees. Trees? Ahh, they were exiting the frozen part, and getting into more into the rugged climate. 

Danny's sled was out of the frozen part of the luge, slowing him down a bit. "Guys, get back on course!" He ordered. His Pokémon shifted weight again, the large rolling ball in the back end helping him pick up speed again. He hit a bump, sending him into the air to land beside Alice once more. Seemed the trail he took though slow in movement was shorter due to less winding. They were again neck-and neck, the finish line coming up fast.

However, Danny had lost a lot of speed on the dirt, and Alice inched ahead. He grit his teeth, trying to lower his center of gravity and provide less air resistance. But it was too late, the two sleds rushed across the finish line with a hiss of ice on dirt. They skid to a stop several metres down the path.

The ref called it, waving the flag for Alice, the victor in the final round. "The challenger, having won two out of three rounds, is declared the victor!" She had done it. Through what was probably sheer perseverance, and a little tactical planning, Alice had dominated Navel Gym.

Danny exited his sled, and approached Alice. "Great job, Alice. But I expected no less, I could tell you were tough when I met you!" Again, could be taken the wrong way if one would let it. "I guess you earned this," he reached into his jacket pocket, and presented an item to Alice.

Diamond Only - Page 3 Sea_Ruby_Badge It was the Navel Gym's badge! It was a pretty little shell, with an embedded jewel in it. They must be very valuable, or extremely fake. Then again, it wasn't as if the badge was easy to earn. "This is the Sea Ruby badge, and it will show everyone that you have conquered this gym. Be proud, Alice, not many can say that." Danny winked, handing it over. "And-for your troubles," he added, digging out his wallet. "I know life as a trainer can get tough, so here's some pocket change, and my number," he winked, handing over 2,050 pokedollars!

{Trainer: Alice Hope has been updated}
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 4:15 am

The other bunch were off course, and Alice's heart thrummed with excitement, "We're almost there, guys, keep beating those wings, Zubat!" She called back to the female, who obeyed as Slowpoke resumed his steering. They had so much speed built with all of the obstacles avoided, but that was almost crushed when Danny somehow made it back. They were neck and neck, and she was bracing herself for disappointment when the referee called in their favour.

"Yes! Yes, we won! Oh, Arceus, yeah!" She jumped up, almost slipping, wheeling round to catch Cleffa before tumbling out of the carved vehicle, gathering up her Slowpoke, too. Zubat soared about her, getting a kiss on the torso for gratitude as the little girl pranced around the snow. When the gym leader addressed her again, Alice grinned, freeing a hand to admire the Sea Ruby Badge, letting the embedded jewel glint in the wintery light. "Thank you! Thank you, so much!" She'd have to get an Xtransciever or Pokegear or something to install that number in, but she put it in her bag anyway, storing it with the pink badge case purchased at the mall on the previous day. Glad for the prize money, too, Alice's grin was irremovable, "Thank you for everything, Danny. it was great to meet you!"

She took off the jacket, putting it around her waist, "I'm gonna go and visit Grams now to give all of this stuff back. Then it's back to the hotel for me!" Alice beamed, and with that, started down the trail to the log cabin, knocking on the door to announce her arrival, "Grams! I came to give your things back! I won my badge, i beat Danny!"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 am

Danny didn't have a chance to say much more before Alice rushed off. The girl was obviously enthused, but he worried all the same. There were things about Grams that most people found...strange. When Alice approached the cabin again, an eerie presence would send shivers up her spine. This time it couldn't have been anticipation, though. 

The cabin itself seemed different. Almost as if had been neglected for some time now. It was hardly recognizable from the well kept abode she'd visited earlier. It must be the wrong place, right? But no, there was Danny's place just across the way, his swim trousers still out drying in the sun.

At first knock there was no answer. A deep groan came from the wood boards beneath her, creaking from her shifting weight. At a second round of knocks, the door came loose and creaked open. A stale air emanated the house. Inside everything seemed old, covered in cobwebs and unpolished. Everything but the chair she had sat in the day prior. It was still pulled out where she had left it, a trail left in the dust of how it had slid from a long resting place.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 5:21 am

Alice frowned as the door opened, but nobody was there to greet her. Unlike the warm atmosphere from the day before, it was as if the place had been abandoned for weeks. Cleffa began to shiver and cry, the breaths of the team fogging out in front of her. "It's okay, little honeybunch. You go back for now." She said, returning him to his Heal Ball. Slowpoke stuck close, not out of fear, but an urge to protect, Zubat resting on one hand until she gestured for her to get off.

"Oh well, I guess she isn't home. I'll just leave everything for her." Alice said, resting the jacket over the back of a chair and doing the same with the scarf, the hat and gloves neatly set on the table in front. "Help me find pen and paper for a note, Zubat, please." She added, the shiny doing so as Alice scoured around, unable to shake the feeling that something was seriously wrong.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 am

Once Alice announced her intentions, a breathy air came from deeper in the recesses of the house. The walls seemed to moan, and though it was light outside the inner of the place made it seem the dark of night. The windows were stained, allowing only minor light through which made the shadows dance.

Zubat managed to locate a pen, flapping around it and squeaking to alert his trainer. There was a notepad conveniently nearby, allowing Alice to write her note with ease. Well, aside from having to jog the pen for some ink. However swift she was, before she could make her way out the door it slammed in her face. 

The breeze it caused was forceful enough to knock Alice to the ground. If a breeze is what you would call it, anyway. It felt more like an attack from an unseen force. Should she try to break any windows, the same force would again knock her back. A disturbing laugh that was somewhat disembodied and indistinguishable resonated. 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 6:45 am

"Great, Zubat, thanks!" Alice ran over, a little irritated when the pen wouldn't work. A few zig-zags on the paper, however, got it to work: Sorry for entering your house when you weren't here, but the door opened on its own, She started, her handwriting untidy and similar to that of a primary school child. Her writing had never changed or neatened since then, and without guidelines, the word slanted downwards, I wanted to return the clothes you leant me. Thank you very much, I won my first badge from Danny. Please take care, thank you, it's a shame I missed you! ^^

"Okay, we're sorted." Alice decided. She put the pen down, leaving the pad with the clothes and went to leave, wanting to get out as soon as possible. However, moments before crossing the threshold, the door slammed in her face from an invisible gust. The trainer screamed, suddenly thrown to the ground, heart pounding and body in pain, "What is this?! What was that?!" She cried. She got up to try and leave again, but the same thing happened, and Alice began to panic, "We've got to get out! Did this place get taken over by ghost Pokemon or something?!" She was too scared to get up, trembling uncontrollably, "Slowpoke, use your yawn! Maybe we can put it to sleep? Zubat, use supersonic!" She hoped not to smash the windows, but still, this was an emergency. What if Grams was in trouble? "I just-- we just want to leave!" She'd already started crying. Alice wasn't always the bravest thing, and this wasn't exactly her world.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 7:38 am

Zubat was frozen in fear, unable to determine what or where its foe was. Slowpoke was in a similar predicament, being unable to aim his yawn at anything. Alice seemed to be in a tight predicament, was this the end of her Pokémon journey? To be cut down in her prime by a haunting?

A door opened up in the house, leading into a small room. It was apparently a bedroom, with a small single bed and night stand. However dusty and old the room was, it seemed to have been a child's room. A girl, at that. 

A framed picture was on the nightstand, of a girl, probably about seven years of age. She had her hair in short braided ponytails, freckles along the bridge of her nose. The picture was in black and white though, and had faded to a sepia tone over time. Such was the price to pay with old photos, as the paper wasn't acid free.

A Pokémon was apparently in the picture, though the bottom corner had gotten wet and faded the image away. It was only able to be told based on the girl's pose, arms wrapped around something in an embrace. The laugh could be heard again, though this time it sounded more of a female child. Like the mischievous laughter one would hear while playing a game of hide and seek.

Set upon the pillow of the bed was a pokeball. It was an older style, the kind where you had to manually open the capsules. It seemed to have been waiting there a very long time. Was this its 'final resting place'?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 7:48 am

Alice looked back as another door creaked open, seemingly a child's bedroom. How cliche, she thought miserably, of course it was. "You two are in danger right now, you can't help me!" She decided, withdrawing Zubat and Slowpoke. The latter would have complained if he'd been given the chance, worried for his crying trainer, who scrambled to her feet. She was trying to take the hints that were offered to her, going through to take the Poke Ball. It was ancient and dusty, and she tried to brush the marks away, intrigued by the device. The photo was intriguing, too, although Alice didn't study it long. She was too scared.

"Laughing isn't helping me! If you don't tell me what you want, then I don't know what to do!" She insisted, still distraught. However, the Poke Ball was the only hint she had, and after some perplexed fidgeting, the blonde held it in outstretched palms, pulling the Poke Ball open in an attempt to release or return whatever belonged to it. It was her only guess.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 am

It was definitely a very odd mechanism, but Alice finally turned the knob and the capsule popped open. A familiar light emanated, the same technology to keep the Pokémon inside apparently gapping generations. A relatively small Pokémon manifested, standing about one foot high.

It was shockingly adorable, and not at all intimidating. It was a small, white squirrel-like Pokémon with a faint blueish tint and a light blue stripe starting from its forehead, going all the way down to the tip of its tail. It was known as a Pachirisu, and was an electric type Pokémon!

Diamond Only - Page 3 Pachirisu
"Chiii?" The Pokémon queried, stretching out. It had obviously been asleep for a very long time. "Paachi?" It was confused, as it looked around its surroundings. He was looking for something- or someone. His eyes welled up with tears, as he flopped to his rear and began to cry.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 am

Alice was stunned as a Pokemon formed right in front of her. She recognised it right away as a Pachirisu, and although it didn't look intimidating, she was still concerned that the creature could shock her. "Oh, hey-- wait!" She called as it began to cry, "Don't cry! Listen, I think your owner's here!" Was that the ghost, the laughing girl? She ran out the door, making sure it was still wide open, the Poke Ball in your hand, "I got her! I got the Pachirisu, but it's crying! You have to console it!" She insisted. This was all scary, and very sad. If the Pachirisu did belong to the ghost, that meant the trainer was long, long dead... And the Pachirisu was all alone.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 am

As the little creature cried out, a wind seemed to blow through the house. It didn't feel happy, though, as the window curtains whipped about. After Alice ran into the main hall again, and tried to coax whatever entity was there she got a surprise. A sharp scream, and the same feeling of being suddenly pushed back as before. Across the room an entity manifested.

The young girl seen in the photo, almost just as she had been. She was yet intangible, but very much visible, like smoke. She looked as though a darkness radiated from her, anger on her face. "It's not fair!" The disembodied voice shouted, seeming to come from all around at short intervals not quite syncing with her lips.

Just as suddenly as she had appeared, she was gone again, the house moaning and creaking around her. Grams then showed up, walking out of the Kitchen. "Oh dear, you shouldn't have returned," she said, rushing to Alice's side. However, when she went to help the girl up, she vanished as well. "It's not fair..." the child's words echoed. 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 am

Alice shrieked, once again falling back. However, when Grams appeared, she wasn't sure how to feel, but surprise wasn't one of those surfacing emotions. "You're both ghosts..." She sighed as the elderly woman disappeared. Danny should have told her that before. How peculiar it was that she was able to serve food and contact everything. Poltergeist? Was that the right term?

"Pachirisu..." She looked back at the electric-type, crouching down, "Listen, whatever you want to do, I don't mind. You can stay here with your family if you like, and with Danny the gym leader, but your trainer isn't the same as she was before. She's passed away, and she's very upset." Alice tried gently, "Or you could go back to the wild. Or, maybe, with me or someone else." She suggested. The idea of taking Pachirisu really didn't feel right. It was almost like stealing from the poor girl, but it was up to the Pokemon left behind in the end. "You don't have to be scared. She loves you and misses you, I don't think they would ever hurt you."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 am

"Pa-chiii," the Pachirisu whimpered, voice wavering as it sobbed. It was apparently distraught having woken up with no trainer. Why would the ghost do this? Trap her, just to upset her Pachirisu? It wasn't adding up. Then there was Grams, who only added more problems to solve.

"Why did this happen, Alice? It's not fair..." The girl suddenly appeared beside her. She seemed more sad than angry this time, like the tantrum of a child. Well- a ghost child in this case. "Why can't I be with Pachirisu, and Mommy, and Daddy?" The little girl looked as if she was crying, wiping at her face as her 'body' had troubles staying visible.

She was gone again, Grams now there once more. "I'm sorry you had to see this, Alice. I didn't mean for this to happen, Danny was meant to bring the gear back," the elderly woman explained. This time she reached out to touch Alice, and was physically there. "You see, this little girl is me...or rather, what she wanted to be."

Grams went on to explain the girl's story. Apparently she had lived in that shack with her mother and father, as well as Pachirisu. She often visited an old woman in the village, who apparently looked an awful lot like Grams and was an excellent cook. She had moved away when the child was only six, but she often talked about growing up to be just like her.

"I wanted to be a grandma...one who would love all the kids and Pokémon, and cook them yummy food..." The little girl's voice resonated again.

She came down with a terrible illness about a year after, and the antibiotics weren't taking. The Pachirisu spent every moment with her, doing his best to keep her warm. Finally, the parents returned the Pokémon to its pokeball on the eve the doctor was supposed to come into port. A storm had held him up for several days, and he was too late to help the girl. She died right there, in her bedroom.

When the parents couldn't console, they chose to move away. They tried to take the Pachirisu's pokeball with them, but every time they went into their daughter's room strange things would happen. The girl had been there ever since, playing house and pretending to be Grams for travelers. Danny was the only local who visited her regularly enough to know the truth, the rest believing it to be an urban legend.

"So I hope you understand...she's split herself in two. The girl she once was, and the woman she wanted to be..." Grams finished her story. Unfortunately there were plot holes, such as how Grams could only sometimes be tangible, and her cooking and spotless appearing house hold before. The question was whether or not Alice cared enough to find out more.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 9:31 am

Alice jumped, looking at the girl who appeared beside her, and then the elderly woman who returned. She listened intently to every single word, stunned and nearly disbelieving. It was a tragedy. "I'm sorry to hear that..." She said solemnly, "But how is it that you can make contact with things? And create illusions, like the house? I thought only really old Ninetales or ghost Pokemon could do things like that." She wondered if the eyes of a Hoothoot would expose her, but wouldn't ever be cruel enough to try, "If it makes a difference, I think your dreams came true, you know. Your clothes were a great help to me on the mountain, and your cooking was amazing. You're a lovely person, and I was sad to think I wouldn't get to say bye to you before I left."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 11:16 am

The woman looked to the ground, stepping back from Alice. "Well, you see..." The woman began. At first it was just her voice, but the child's voice melded in as the words went on, "that's just the thing, isn't it? Ghosts are pretty powerless on their own." The child appeared next to Alice, Grams remaining. "I'm the real ghost..." Grams appearance faded, a Gastly taking her place. 

The deep purple-blue orb looked like it was clouded in gas, with large intimidating eyes. "The child lives her dreams through me. We are one," its voice was surprisingly calming, and smooth.

"I met Gastly when I died. He was drawn here, and taught me how I could do things. He lets me touch the real world. He kept Pachirisu safe when Daddy wanted to get rid of him..." That was when things became clear. The girl had been defending her Pachirisu and living her dreams. Well, using the term living lightly. 

"But she has been dead for far too long, and Pachirisu has slept, alone," Gastly continued. Pachirisu had since halted his crying, and was now peeking out from the room at all that was happening. "He deserves his chance to live, just as my child deserves hers," Gastly again took the form of Grams. "Don't worry about us though, please take Pachirisu outside. Take him away from here, where he can move on and live a prosperous life."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Alice contemplated all that she was told, glancing to the Pachirisu that looked outside the door. He must have been so afraid... "I'm surprised the Pachirisu didn't just age inside the Poke Ball..." She admitted, wondering if it would be up to the adventure that they were planning to take on. Nonetheless, Alice nodded, deciding to accept the sweet squirrel onto her team, "If he wants to come with me, I'll take him, and I promise to take care of him. We'll do our best."

She wondered about where this was all going. Alice was from another world, and if it swallowed her back, what would become of the Pokemon she carried? Was it unfair to make such commitments and promises, when they could be shattered in a second? "I want to ask... What is it that you know about other worlds? Like, dimensions? As ghosts, you must know at least something about those kinds of things, mustn't you?"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Grams the Gastly shook her head, "I'm afraid that your curiosities can't be sated at this time. There are certain things that should only be learned in time," grams then gave Alice a gentle hand on the shoulder and a warm smile before turning around, walking off toward the kitchen. A warm light seemed to follow her, as she hummed a tune and began quietly singing to herself as the illusion slowly faded back into the darkness. "Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be..."

The young girl was beside Alice, and was clearly reluctant. "Take care of Pachirisu, Alice. Or this wont be the last you've seen of me," she said, before also fading. The house seemed quiet and rather empty now, aside from the Pachirisu who took a few squirrelly steps out into the main hall. The old pokeball seemed to short out, the two sides breaking apart. Pachirisu was free.

"Pa-chii?" He asked quizzically, looking up at Alice. There had been stories of things like this happening, Pokémon living decades longer than they should have when their masters passed away. Of course, the only other recounted incident at the time was of a rather ancient Ninetails, whose species is known for longevity anyway, and its feudal era master. Of course, the girl in this picture wasn't nearly hundreds of years old, so it wasn't too far fetched to believe it could happen here.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 10:28 pm

That was far from the answer she wanted, but Alice should've expected that the quest for explanation wasn't going to be so simple. She watched as one ghost faded, the other leaving behind a threat before she joined the Gastly. Glancing aside, out came a rather puzzled Pachirisu.

"Hey there, are you going to be okay, Pachirisu?" She asked softly, trying to catch her breath, which had lost its level during the shocking experience that unfolded, "I meant what I said back there. If you want to stay with me, I'll bring you along. I'm trying to beat the Orange League, and I'm trying to learn all about what happened to me, if you're interested. I have a story, too." She shrugged, "But if you don't want to, then I get it."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Diamond Only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next