HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diamond Only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 6:58 pm

"Oh, yeah, I forgot that Cleffa can't learn it. But he could learn icy wind." Alice said, nodding at Kate, "Yeah, I want to fight the champion here. But rock climbing isn't my forte, so I'm worried about Navel's challenge. I can do nothing but try, though, I suppose." At the butler's prompt, she followed Shawn and the others out, Zubat clinging to her clothes for security. Staff were already unloading their shopping to take up to the room.

The hotel before her seemed to rival the height of the mountain, the structure towering over the city, its style natural and glass all bulletproof. It was a resort close to the coast, of course, although it had plenty of its own pools in the back and inside the spa. It was no surprise that it was one of the fanciest accommodations in Kanto: all of the staff were dressed smartly in uniforms reminiscent of those from the Navy, the lighting was ambient and the marble floors seemed to shine. The furniture was immaculate, all the guests that passed them dressed perfectly, as if they were all models themselves.

"This is amazing, Shawn. Thank you." She beamed, glancing back at Kate, "C'mon, you're holding everyone up!"
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Shawn smiled as he looked at their faces. This was actually pretty normal for him. ''No problem'' He said smirking as Kate began to gollow them still with her mouth wide open looking at everything. It was obvious that she would never have suspected that they would go to a deluxe place like this. ''Wait here please'' Sebestian said to Kate, Raphael and Alice as he and Shawn walked to the counter. The woman behind the counter knew immediately who he was and didn't even need to ask his name as he just gave him the key. They thanked her and made a motion that they should follow. They went to the very big and gorgues goldish elevator as he pressed the highest button and Kate her mouth dropped even more when she saw that.

''Man are we going to the penthouse?'' Raphael asked with a smile on his face. ''Yeah we sure are'' Shawn replied as he high gived Raphael. ''Oh man this is gonna be awesome'' He said as Kate her mouth dropped even more when she heard that they were really going to the penthouse. ''Uh kate you might wanne close you're mouth if this keeps up you will catch flies in it'' Raphael said laughing a bit as she quickly closed her mouth. However when they arrived her mouth dropped again when they entered a very long hall. ''Well let me show you around'' Shawn said obviously he had been here before. "The first door'' He said as he opened it. ''Is our personal bathroom, with hottub pool and everythinig you would need. ''The second door'' He said while walking towards it and opening it. ''Is the ladies bedroom, you are free to order everything for roomservice, lets meet back up in the hall once we are all unpacked. We are in the third room'' Shawn said to them as Kate walked in and raphael gave them the peace sign. ''Now for us'' He said as he opened the male room and went in.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Alice thanked Shawn for the guiding, stepping over the threshold into the bedroom with Kate. The staff who had joined them bowed after leaving their luggage, and she gestured for Zubat to dismount, the shiny going and hanging from the chandalier. "Be careful not to break it! You probably shouldn't be up there!" She scolded, Zubat wrapping her wings around herself to snooze as the decorations clinked.

Alice didn't have much to unpack, of course. She set her pyjamas on her own bed, hanging up each outfit and setting her lingerie, socks and shoes on the little shelves below. "Slowpoke'll love the water. Probably Cleffa, too." The young woman said absently, "I still need to properly clean the sand off my feet... Today's been really eventful, hasn't it?"
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Kate smiled as she watched the conversation between the zubat and alice, she was sure that zubat wouldnt break it. Zubats didn't weigh that much and the chandelier looked pretty strong and would easily be able to hold at least seven or eight zubats.

She began to unpack just like Alice as she changed into her pyjama's and she listened to her talk. ''Yeah i think they would, and they should also try out the hot tub in there, maybe it would be fun for zubat too'' She said as she looked up. She was a bit surprised by what Alice said next. ''Uh yeah kinda you won a tournament and escaped a lot of bad guys'' she laughed. ''Well its a special day allright'' She yawned while getting her toothbursh and toothpaste and went to the bathroom.

In the other room Shawn and raphael were allready afsleep. Well raphael was Shawn was checking the messages on his phone. They were both in their pyjamas and he was pretty happy. He had nothing to do tommorow and they day after that so he was sure to be able to enjoy it with raphael alice and Kate as he slowly fell afsleep with a grin on his face.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Alice changed into her nightwear in the bathroom: indigo with a pink and white crown pattern, the straps white with hot pink spots. She set her outfit aside, slightly sandy, to be washed. "Did you want to get something to eat before we sleep?" She could do with showering, really. The fact that that the others had already crashed out to dreamland was disappointing - Shawn the exception, she'd probably done more than all of them!
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 11:09 pm

The girl yawned as she was brushing her teeth. ''huh uhm maybe, I think just a burger or a sandwhich'' She said as she kept brushing her teeth. She put her ear at the against the wall. ''Well I guess the two guys are allready afsleep, I guess shawn would have been tired he at least looked like it dont you think? Maybe he is working to hard;;

Shawn smiled as he had filled a bit of a small bath with water and the oshawott was totaly afsleep on it on a small inflateable bed you would put in a swimming pool but them pokemon size. As shawn was now as afsleep as Raphael.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 11:24 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised. He probably does adverts, photoshoots and catwalks all over the place. He seems really popular, and they always milk them of what they have while they're young." Alice said, eyes sweeping over the menu. She could go for a burger, but some of the sides like onion rings were just as tempting. "Well, pick what you want, I don't mind making the call. I can shower while it's all being prepared." She added. Alice hadn't eaten a lot that day, so she was hungry.
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 5:55 pm

''Yeah you are right you know sometimes i think i like it much better to be normal without having any people know about me then be as busy as Shawn I hope he at least likes the life he is living at the moment otherwise he should try to get some less photoshoots and stuff.'' She could see alice her eyes scooch over the menu as she told her to pick anything she wanted and that she would make the call. She went to her and had a look at the menu. ''Uhm I would like the burger with the french fries and I can call you just go and have a nice shower'' The girl said as she kept looking at the other dishes that were on the menu.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 6:06 pm

"Cool. I'd like the onion rings and the dumplings, please. I /love/ dumplings." Alice grinned. She took her Poke Balls with her, locking the door behind and releasing her team whilst in the bathroom. Turning on the shower, Slowpoke stood at the end of the bath where the plug had been put in so that water could build up, content to zone out, whilst Cleffa seemed shocked to see a naked Alice in front of him, blushing and turning his back.

"It's all cool, Cleffa. It is just me." The young woman teased. She scrubbed her feet first, letting the grains fall into the sink before washing them away and getting in, Zubat resting on the top of the shower booth. The poor baby still seemed at a loss, as much as the shiny tried to coax him to join them. Enjoying a shower more on the cold side (it was so hot, after all), she brushed through her hair, moisturized and dried off before coming out in her nightdress again, smelling of strawberries from the product used.

Cleffa raced ahead of her feet, although Slowpoke had remained in the bath (maybe he just forgot to leave?), whilst Zubat soared after her trainer. "All done!" Alice declared. She was slow to shower, admittedly, taking almost half an hour. It was typical of the princess-like girl. "You gonna watch anything while we eat? I can give you a massage. I might give Cleffa one, too. I think my nudity traumatised him..."
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

While Alice was in the bathroom, the girl got the phone that was on the nightstand and typed in the number of the roomservice. ''Hello room service, yeah i would like some onion rings and dumplings with an hamburger with french fries and a small fruit salad to the penthouse thank you'' She said as she placed it down after they had confirmed their order. She turned the tv on and watched untile Alice came back. 

''Na I dont need a massage'' The girl said. ''I would like a nice hot bath thought. She went in the bathroom and immediately came out. ''Would you mind taking your slowpoke out of the bath he can get back in when I an out but i rather bath alone'' She said blushing as she awaited a responds. The food would come soon.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Alice laughed, "Yeah, sure." She grinned, trekking back in to gather up the pink hippo, "Let's go, you heavy lump. I guess Kate's just not that into you." She teased, Slowpoke nuzzling her. Telling the other girl that the bathroom was all hers, Alice sat down to watch the TV, intrigued by what kind of shows she would find in this dimension. Slowpoke curled up on her lap, and Alice held out a hand for Zubat, who seemed inclined to hang upside down from her fingers. "I'm not gonna striptease you anymore, Cleffa. You're all fine." Alice tried reassuring again, but didn't go and fetch him. He'd come round when he was good and ready.
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 10:15 pm

The girl smiled as she heard her call her pokemon heavy lump like a joke. She knew that Alice would never mean it like for real as she undressed and sat down into the bathtub soaking in the hot water. She loved to have a hot bath from time to time as she was in it for about ten minuts she could hear the bell of their door ring. It wasn't very hard so she wasn't afraid of waking shawn or raphael. He couldn't wait to get a taste of her hamburger as she got out of the bath with a rumbling stomach and dried herself of.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 10:40 pm

"Hold on~!" Alice chimed, apologising to Zubat as she hurriedly got up, her Pokemon flying to another perch for the time being. She answered the door, thanking the butler who brought all the food along on a cart with plates and the appropriate cutlery and napkins. They already had a stocked fridge, although a mini bar wasn't really appropriate given that she was the only one who could consume alcohol. Thanking him again, he departed, and Alice eagerly grabbed her plate of dumplings and generous bowl of onion rings, excited to fill her stomach. "Aww, yeah. This is the life." The future 'model' grinned, settling back on the bed. Zubat was more interested in the bowl of fruit that her trainer had already sliced up for she and Cleffa to share, returning to that at the table.
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSat Mar 29, 2014 8:22 pm

The girl got out of the bath. She allways liked to soak in the bubbles and relax with no worries left in her mind to think about. She quickly dryed herself of and got into her pyjama's with the most cute panda like hoodie and panda slippers. When she had opened the door she could see the cart with all the food and her eyes lit up. When she came closer she could see the zubat and cleffa munch at the fruit. ''I see they like it, I am glad I ordered them especially for our pokemon. She threw her pokeball into the air and her ponyta appeared. She patted the pokemon on the head and it smiled letting out a relaxed ''ponyta'' Sound and she fed the pokemon and apple which the ponyta gladly ate and she smiled. ''There we go'' She said as she kept patting the ponyta and looked at slowpoke. ''Uh doesn't you're slowpoke want something'' She asked while she fed ponty the apple which she had chopped into pieces and ate her hamburger.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zSat Mar 29, 2014 9:25 pm

"I think he's too busy in his own zone. Besides, he likes fish the best, so it'd stink out the bathroom." Alice pointed out, petting her Pokemon's back. She was sure he'd like other things, too, like fruit, but he didn't seem bothered in moving, so she left him to it. "I like your Pancham pyjamas. Too warm for me, though - hoodie and slippers in this heat? Even with the air con on, no way!"
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 12:08 am

''Ah so he is a fish fan, i should have ordered some fish for him'' She said as she looked a bit sad. She heard the compliment about her pyjama's and was happy at once. '' Really thank you, and you should feel the material, they are my summer pyama's the material is very soft and lets out a lot of air which really makes it good in warmth and lets it breath easily'' She said as she nibbled at some of the fruit and then went back to her hamburger as she looked at the clock. ''I think we should go to bed don't you we need to get up in the morning.''
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 am

"Ugh, mornings." Alice complained. Katie was right, though, but part of her was afraid to sleep. What if she woke up back in normality, with no Pokemon or Orange Archipelago around her? Subconsciously, she squeezed Slowpoke a little tighter, heart aching at the prospect of losing him. "Yeah, once I've finished eating and brushing my teeth, and then we can all settle down." She suggested. She'd cuddle up with her team, Zubat perching or hanging close. Everything would feel better like that.
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 7:02 pm

The morning came to existence and shawn awoke in a nice warm bed and he yawned. He saw that his room mate was till aflseep so he just tip toed to the shower and took a nice warm one while he started to wash himself being sure, to clean himself totaly.

The girl room mate of alice yawned as she stretched seeing her friend next to her cuddled up with all her pokemon that were along it. It looked so cute and she smiled. she awaited for them to wake up and she turned around and tried to get a bit more rest.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zMon Mar 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Alice had stirred a few times in the night, and had been surprised to find Slowpoke was always awake enough to cuddle up even closer or nuzzle her back into comfort when she did. She was in a whole new world, after all, and being left in the dark to her own thoughts was scarier than anticipated. Had anybody noticed she was gone? What if she wasn't gone? What if she was insane, or in a coma, or /dead/? What if this was Heaven, or Purgatory? Or a second life? Alice had no clue what to think, but her little hippo was there to break personal space and keep her comforted.

When morning came, she was not going to get up without prompt. Zubat was still slumbering on the ceiling, as expected of a darkness dweller, but Cleffa was happily clambering over his trainer like a human child might his mother, excited for the day now that he had heard life in the next room. "Cleffa~! Cleff, cleffa~!"
"Aww, mate. C'mon. It's only--" Alice reached over for her glasses, checking the digital clock, "Like, earlier than nine in the morning, dude. Settle down. Have some fruit or water or something."
"Cleffa!"
"Seriously." Alice yawned and stretched, pulling the baby close for a cuddle, to his delight, "You're so lucky that you're a cute munchkin, or I'd be proper mad right now. I don't do anything earlier than midday when given the choice. Aren't you meant to be a night fairy?" She pointed out, scratching Slowpoke's ears absently. He crooned, and Alice let him laze. "Yo, Katie, d'you want room service breakfast? Then we can sleep longer..."
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zTue Apr 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Katie just turned around lazily when she heard sounds coming from the bed right beside her. She turned around and with one eye half open and the other one closed she looked at the cleffa who was jumping up and down apparantly really happy that it was morning. It was much to early considering for how late they have stayed up but she was a person that fell afsleep quite easily again so she didn't worry about it too much as she watched alice yawn, stretch, cuddle the small baby pokemon close and watched as she began to talk to him. ''Yeah sure just order some bacon, eggs juice and a lot of fruit for our pokemon. You know all the yummie stuff'' She said as she lazily turned around don't wanting to stand up just yet. It was still to early and she wanted to sleep as long as possible. ''Good idea by the way'' She mumbled when she was laying down on her other side. She loved the fact that they had room service now and that neither of them needed to get up to make food, they could just take the phone on their nightstand and call room service to whip something up. It was heaven.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 12:19 am

"Gotcha." Alice sat up, Cleffa still in her arms and nattering away in a bounce as she called room service, asking for the cooked goodies and croissants for herself, along with some more milk and juice and food for their Pokemon. She added mints for Ponyta and for fish for Slowpoke, too, and then flopped back into bed where Slowpoke still waited. Zubat had barely moved in her ceiling spot. "All sorted," The rookie said as she took her glasses off and replaced them on the nightstand, "Now, for the pre-breakfast snoozle..."
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 9:02 pm

She kept laying there lazily as she looked at Alice stand up with the cleffa in her hands and closed her eyes just listening to her calling the room service as she called for a lot of nice breakfast goodies, she was glad that she didn't forget to add the mints for her ponyta. She was sure that her little one would love the nice mints and she smirked as she ordered the fish for slowpoke. She giggled as she heard her say breakfast snoozle. ''He he breakfast snoozle'' She giggled. When they were ready to sleep again but she needed to stay awake so she decided to ask Alice. ''So uh where are you from''
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zWed Apr 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Alice hummed at Katie's giggle, eyes already closed as she began to sleep, arms wrapped securely around her little star. The question, however, gave her a bit of a shock, although it didn't register on her face. "Me? Mm, well, somewhere far away." She replied, "It's kind of like Orre, except there aren't any wild Pokemon there at all. Fairly rural. Most people don't think Pokemon exist or really leave it, everyone's very apathetic." She added. That would do. It wasn't exactly a lie, so it wasn't properly dishonest, right? "What about you?"
Leo
Leo

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 7:33 pm

''Orre I have never heard of it'' Katie said turning around as she went to lay down on herback and just snuggled some more in the own body heat she had created and which was clustering in the sheets as she awaited for the food to come. Soon after when she has snuggled herself back into position their doorbell rang. ''Uhg I ill get it'' She said as she stood up, yawned and strecthed herself before lazily walking to the door of their room and opening it letting the cart come inside filled with trays of bread, meat, fruit and a really big fish together with some things to drink. ''Waky waky Alice food is here'' She said as she let the smell of the food come into the room.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 8:04 pm

"It's a place filled with a lot of crime, and most of my place isn't that rough." Alice mumbled lazily, drifting off. When food reached her nose, she slowly sat up, "There's fish for you, Slowpoke, come take a look!" She first took the plate of fish, setting it aside on the floor for him to munch on, putting her dual type down beside it with some water. Zubat swooped down, snatching up some fruit before returning to 'her' chandelier. Pouring a generous glass of Moo Moo Milk for Cleffa, he was set with that to start with, and Alice got her own, putting some of the buffet items on a plate to share with him with the TV on. "But I know in Orre they're trying to clear things up over there. It's just that the criminal gangs are relentless, and the terrain isn't very permitting. Most of it is desert and sandstorms."
Sponsored content

Diamond Only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Only   Diamond Only H6Q0F8z

Diamond Only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next