HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Leosan
Leosan

The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 pm

An envelope reaches ten of the most famous officers and detectives in the world. within it is was a 200 thousand dollar check, a plane ticket, and a black message with white words.

Your invited to dinner at the Black Castle at London
signed Y.K.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 10:47 pm

"London, huh?" Timothy says, after looking the letter up and down to see if there is any more. After discovering nothing, he puts the letter down.

I could use a break, after what I've been through, I think, concidering my options. London is far enough away for me to be unknown. But then, if something goes down there, I don't want to be an international convict...

And how did the letter even get here? I wonder, puzzled to a stump. This house has been abandoned for months, and no one knows I live here, or else the police would barge in already...

This Y.K. too, I muse. How does he know who I am? If he lives in London, he would be across the ocean. Unless that is London, Ontario...

"Fine," I say, standing up. "I'll look up where it is, then I'll decide what to do."
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Ran White, conan's childhood friend, came into the room, "Conan! you got mail!" Conan got off the couch and slowly yawned, "from who?" he asked. Ran looked at the envelope but it didn't have from who's it's from, "it doesn't know, it doesn't say." Conan started jumping up and down trying to grab the envelope, since he was short as a seven year old  because of a drug he was given months ago, "give it to me, please Ran." Ran sighed, "alright here" she said giving him the envelope. he opened it and read it, "Y.K.?" he said.
"anything wrong Conan?" Ran asked. "no no just umm, my parents invited me to London ," he lied.
Ran eyes lit up, "really?"
"yes," conan said giving his most childish smile he could make.
"well i guess i have to pack you clothes."
"oh by the way give this to uncle Togo (Ran's Lazy father)," he said giving the 200 thousand dollar check.
that night conan smiled and thought to himself "who is Y.K? this smells like a mystery alright," he said laying on his back looking at the ceiling giving a grin.
the next morning he went to his friend professor Agasa, and asked about the black castle, there wasn't any information about it on the internet nor in any book making this even more mysterious. he had to get to the bottom of this mystery.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 pm

"Okay then, let's see." I say, sitting down at the computer and typing in black castle london into Google. As I browse the search results, something about a mystery film, and taxis...

"Well, that was useless." I groan, annoyed. Nothing of value, at all. Now the choice of England or Canada...

The next day, I arrive at the North Las Vegas Airport, and walked up to the teller. Of cource, I was heavily disguised, in case of police activity. Showing the ticket from the letter to her, she points me to flight 3. While no one is looking, I slip through security, and board my plane.

Last edited by Konor Salaheim on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Rune smiled at the note. "well, looks like someone wants me." he said he has been laid off of duties from several police departments for his unorthodox interrogation methods. Now a days he worked for several large corporations so he thought this was just another sneak thief request. "Now off to London" he said hailing a cab after gathering his equipment and clothes.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 am

Ran packed conan's clothes the other day, one of the good things of people thinking that your a 7 year old. he took a taxi to the tokyo airport. he showed his ticket at the front desk, they took his baggage and showed him where his flight is.
after fifteen strenuous hours in the airplane he finally got to London. he got out of the airport,  "Black castle...Y.K.... what in the world am i walking into." he said to himself  a bit loud.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 12:51 am

Rune made it after about 12 hours. he saw the kid standing there alone he was within ear shot. "Y.K? you too I hope your not my partner." he said frowning. he walked to the baggage claim got his baggage and opened his pocket watch which showed him small holographic pictures which he slid threw hitting one of a British police officer. "now I blend in kinda." he said to him self as he wheeled his baggage out.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 1:24 am

After leaving the airport on the other side of the Atlantic, I look around and see two people standing out front of the place. One of them looks 'bout twenty, the other six. I think nothing of them until I hear "Y.K.?".

I turn, and suddenly the kid is standing beside a police officer. Warily, I take a closer look at the officer, and I notice the clothes he is wearing flicker in and out of view.

A hologram? I think, reconizing the tech. Drat, shoulda brought the charger for mine, but it's back at my real home. Now mine's out of batteries...

"Where you two headed?" I call out to the two.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 1:51 am

Conan looked at the two new comers, "umm i think we have to meet with the others in the front of the airport," conan said, "however i don't think Black castle exists." conan extended his hand, "i'm conan Edogawa, a private detective," he said giving a grin.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 1:56 am

Rune turned around. "well privet detective stay out of my way and we'll get along fine." he said patting his dart gun in the holster. "Now left or right" he said talking to himself.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 2:05 am

"Yeah, me neither," I chuckle, seeing the kid pretend to be a detective. Though he is here, and he knows of the Black Castle... "Couldn't find anything on it, except it was the name of a mystery movie back in 1952. I'm," *nearly unnoticible pause* "Tim Lancey."

These guys didn't seem to be American Police, but there is a chance they might recognise my name. Who knows how far my name has spread?

"Wait, others?" I say, realizing what he said. "You mean there will be more of us? Drat, and here I thought I was alone here. Three is enough."

Last edited by Konor Salaheim on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 2:48 am

Conan Got a bit angry, "you'll see who gets the last laugh." he walked to the left towards a phone booth and hoped niether of them followed him, he called Dr. Agasa.
"hello"
"hey sinichi, what do you need?"
"did you put it in the bag?"
"of course"
"thanks Dr.Agasa"
Conan smiled, "and quickly followed the two, "sorry i dropped my watch," he lied, "excuse me cat boy, your a marksman right? the way you patted your dart gun, only a professional marksman would do the way you moved you index finger a bit out as if ready to hold the trigger encase anything happened ." he said, "and you," he pointed to the other man, "when you first saw the officer you didn't want to get near us until he was gone. can i get that your a criminal of some sort?" he gave a grin to the group and continued walking.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 2:59 am

Well then. That was a bit strange. It was as if my entire backstory was on a forum he reads regularly. But that is, of cource, impossible.

Following the little kid, I look around, trying to see the castle that we were invited to. Nothing came of this, due to the ammount of trees on the path obstructing my view. So I took up looking at little Conan. He was a curiosity, and back home, at least, curiousities came with hard times and strange circumstances.

And that other guy, the one disguised as a officer, who was he? The few moments I could see his real body, I could see what the kid meant by sharpshooter. But cat boy?
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 3:02 am

He stood there for a sec then a thought hit him "of course." he said as he pulled out his black note and began to look a crease. "There must be a map look maybe if there is a crease that means that it's been glued shut so that there could be a map in between the two pages." he said as he got a dart out of his gun shooting it in the air it came down right next to him and he grabbed it.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 4:55 am

"Umm?" I said, watching this display. Dodging the falling dart, I tried to understand what he said, and what he was doing.

A crease in the note! I realized. The dart to open the note, maybe...

I take out my note, and start looking carefully looking for creases.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 10:49 am

Inside of the crease were the following: BCL+ black castle
-----
Conan looked at phrases, "BCL plus Black Castle? maybe if we change BCL to 2 for B, and 3 for C, 12 for L. 2312 altogether, and if we get the production date of the film black castle it would be 1952. 2312 plus 1952 which equals 4264, maybe a code for a lock?"
Conan entered the baggage area with the other two and quickly took his bag, "ummm i need to go to the bathroom..." he said running into one of the nearby restrooms.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 07, 2014 5:26 pm

That kid is hiding something. He's jittery, more than I was. He said that there was something in his bag... What kind of something..?

While Conan left to go to the washrooms, I started looking at the names on the passing bags, hoping to see my bag, and maybe Conan's as well. Doing this with the 'officer' nearby would be difficult. Looking out at the slew of bags approaching us, I begin to talk to the guy with the working hologram projector.

"I, uh, never caught your name?" I say, silently hoping that he would be a name I didn't recognise.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 12:12 am

Rune smiled a bit and pressed the blue button on his pocket watch and the hologram went away. "so, you noticed it was a hologram I could tell from the way you looked at me when you say me. not everyone can do that." he said putting the watch in his over coat jacket.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 12:42 am

"Huh, now I'm really jealous." I complain, seeing the form the hologram projector takes. "Mine is much bulkier." Saying this, I take out my projector, about the size of an IPhone. "And mine's out of charge, too. Really shoulda brought the charger." I then see my bag, rolling towards me on the luggage wheel.

"Ah, here we go!" I say, grabbing it. Full of clothes, toiletries, and, sadly, no IPhone shaped charging cable. I sling the bag over my shoulder.

Now having what I have been waiting for, I turn to look at my rival. "So, why did he call youuuu~aaah-"

Well, I think after I process what I just saw, which probably took a while. Now I know why he is Cat Boy. He had CAT EARS!

*I am frozen, staring at Rune until Conan returns*
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 1:00 am

Conan quickly went to the bathroom and got out a metallic belt, "i nearly forgot about this" putting the belt on him and covered it by his shirt. he then raced out of the bathroom. "i'm done." he said acting like a child agian, he was tempted to hit one of them on the head with a soccer ball, but held himself. he then looked at the one he suspected he's wanted for some crime, "what's wrong?" he asked him.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 1:26 am

"Wha-what?" Finally, I snapped out of my braindead stance. How long had I been staring?

"Oh, you're back. Good, so, now what? We have a number, 4264, but no location. We have a name, but no information." If only we were at the castle, then I could make sence of all of this.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 1:36 am

Rune flicked an ear and his tail a bit. "I dont know maybe we should ask around a bit not to much maybe with the underground crime rings." he said. "but first we should find a place to find to make a base or a place we could stay at till we find black castle." he said stretching around.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 2:31 am

"i don't think there's a castle, i thought of it for a while i feel as if there's a meaning of... oh that's it!!!" his eyes widened. "i have a question for you what is the opposite of black and are found in a castle?" he asked this riddle.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 2:40 am

"White knight?" I guessed, supposing 'White Trebuchet' wasn't a satisfactory answer. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

This kid is starting to annoy me, with his superior manner. He acts cool and calm, and above everything, and then one comment and he's defencive and flustered, but still sees himself higher than me! I'm 17, he's SIX!
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 am

"Buckingham palace is where were off to I guess then" Rune said pacing a bit saying something to himself. it was some nonsense rambling about how a fish should be deep fried then wrapped in more fish wrapped in seaweed. "we should grab some fish." he said.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) H6Q0F8z

The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next