HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun Version RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 am

Rolo sighed, bored out of his mind as he walked along Victory Road. He had planned on visiting Professor Pine, but not right away. He wanted a little time to himself and his Pokemon before he left to go visit. After walking for another ten minutes he decided to go see the professor. With a lazy toss, a Pokeball was thrown into the air releasing a Talonflame from it in a flash of light. "Our destination: Professor Pine's lab." was all he said before the fire and flying type let the young man hold onto his feet before taking off to their destination.

Once there, Rolo landed right otside the lab's door, clearly aware of the battle taking place, hoping he didn't interupt anything by just droping in like he did.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 am

Cascde noticed the next person come to the lab. Man, there sure were a lot of people today. The temptation to start trouble was overwhelming. "Well..." she murmured. She had a few Pokemon from her good team, and two from her traveling team. She snickered a little. "Bisharp, Gallade, come on out." She tossed the two Poke Balls, and the Pokemon appeared.
"Gallade!"
"Sharp!"
"Now, I know you two have been bored lately, and in a few minutes were gonna have a little fun. Soon as these kids are done, why don't we raid the lab?"
Gallade smirked, and Bisharp crossed its claws in an X shape. "Sharp!"
Cascade chuckled.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Rolo went inside the lab and looked around before knocking on Professor Pine's door. "Professor, you in here? It's Rolo." he said and waited patiently for the professor as Talonflame stood beside him.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 am

Mark stumbled back a bot. Kinda shocked, but not hurt much from the kick. Ivan had his Squirtle Tackle again.

Pine turned around and was holding two pokeballs in her hand. A pikachu and an Eevee. "Oh hello Rolo. Please come on in"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 8:41 am

Arion faced mark's tackle head on with it's own tackle.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 pm

"I see you've got a visit from the entire league. How has your research been, professor?" he asked after giving a chuckle. Without being called out, Rolo's Flareon decided to release herself due to boredom. Once the small Pokemon saw the professor she smiled and gave a small coo of greeting as she made her way to her trainer's shoulder.

Talonflame saw this as his way to return to his portable home and took it as he pressed the button of the second pokeball on Rolo's belt so he could take a nap. Rolo chuckled once more as he scratched Flareon behind her ear once Talonflame was self-returned.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 2:02 am

Luna's Umbreon went over to say a friendly hello to Flareon. "Umbre!" It smiled at Flareon.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 am

Flareon smiled and gave a friendly hello of "Flare!" to her dark counterpart. Rolo smiled and nealt to gentally pet the Umbreon, showing kindness behind the gesture.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 1:38 am

Pine smiled at the two evolved Eevees. "My research has along very well lately. So well that in fact, I was thinking about taking a break and restarting the league for a bit. I've gotten a lot of data from Oak, Rowan, and Birch, so I was just going to let those two help do my research for a while." Pine explained. Her eyes popped open as she realized something. "Oh no! I forgot to give them both their Dexes!" Pine rushed to her desk, grabbed two red devices, and rushed out the door, dropping both the balled Pikachu and Eevee in a patch of flowers.

Mark was looking like he was getting a bit tired, but Ivan kept ordering him to Tackle. He seemed kind so the squirtle guessed that his trainer was okay. Mark had been hit by the tackle by Arion. It knocked them both back. The squirtle tackled again.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 2:35 am

Cynthia jumped up then left the lab. She was about to leave the lab when she saw the raging battle going on in Route 1. She hurried over observing the two young trainers. It reminded her of when she was a newbie trainer.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 am

"Arion, just listen to me!" Luna shouted at her pokemon who was panting out flames. "Growling weakens it's attack if you dodge and keep growling a little longer it's attacks will be barely able to hurt you. Arion glanced at her for a moment before dashing off and galloping around Mark in a circle and began to growl and every few seconds he would change dierection and pattern of movement.

(Should I bring in the second main now or wait a little bit longer?)
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 3:02 am

Rolo picked the Pikachu and Eevee's pokeballs up and put them on the professor's desk. Flareon jumped down from Rolo's shoulder and walked over at her dark counterpart with a smile.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 am

(i give up bring him in. It's taking too long)

Pine saw the two fighting. She sighed. It was like when she first battled. Pine's thoughts journeyed to the Sinnoh region back when she was called Dawn. She had battled Barry. He was quite a handful, but he rushed into things too fast. Pine snapped bak to the present and admired the two fighting. Luna was doing quite good though her Ponyta wouldn't listen that much.

The growling made Mark distracted and when he tackled it wasn't as strong as it used to be.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 10:14 am

Luna smiled when she saw that Arion had actually listened to her, she waited until mark's came into impact with Arion "Now Tackle him over into that tree." Arion reared up his front legs to stand on his hind legs for a split second so he could turn faster and charged head first into Mark and continued to charge into mark even after the tackle hit hoping to carry it over and smash mark into a tree.

Helios walked out of his House with a black silk scarf that didn't go with the rest of his attire, heading towards Professor Pine's lab he pretended not to see his so called sister and the Professor's son Ivan fighting with what looked like Pokemon. He Knocked on the labs door and waited for a response and to be let in "hounstly these peasants should know better then to keep me waiting."

(I would like to change helio's starter from treecko to snivy...it would just suit him better)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Then a man with a labcoat came in. "Professor?" he said looking for the professor and walked by to the professor after seeing her. "Ah professor I have finished my research for today." "and why is the whole league here?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 9:21 pm

"Umbre!" The darker Eevee-evolution grinned. It sniffed noses with the Flareon in a friendly manner. Luna smiled as she saw them interact.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 12:25 am

A girl was standing in the corner unnoticed somehow, in an orange lab coat. She walked to the professor. "Hey. Can I talk to you in a minute?" Without an answer, she walked to the corner she was first in...Still, how did she get in? It seems so mysterious...
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 pm

(ivan waiting on you for the battle)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 7:20 am

(SO SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY)

Mark was slammed into the tree. Mark regained himelf and seemed to be able to fight on, but fell to the ground after taking a step. Ivan called Mark back. Ivan beamed. "Wow you're good!"

Pine came up to the two, and told them to come back into the lab. Sheesh there were so many people in here!

Pine first paid attention to the girl who stood in the corner. "Yes?" Pine noticed the boy. "Oh hey! There you are! Your Snivy is with Ivan." Pine said returning to the girl.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 8:09 am

Luna just stood there for a second as reality was catching up with her "we won?" She asked nobody in particular and when she realised she did win she ran to Arion screaming and giggling "WE WON!" Like a little kid on Christmas...at least until Arion flared up his mane to keep Luna from hugging him and the force of it caused her to fall onto the ground.

When Helios herd from Professor Pine that Ivan had his starting pokemon he was really annoyed but his fake persona smiled and just walked towards Ivan and Luna 'Is this a joke the starting pokemon is supposed to be given by the pokemon professor along with pokeballs and a pokedex.' As he approached he saw that Luna had won their battle he saw them having when he first passed by them "Well Ivan this must be embarrassing for you since you lost to a trainer whose pokemon doesn't even listen and respect their trainer."

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 6:19 pm

"I have no new information on the eeveelutions." Jase said with a sigh "maybe there isn't any new informmation." Then he suddenly cheered up a called out his vaporeon.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"I heard you have an Eevee. Can I see it? It's just such a cute Pokemon." She seemed honest...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 6:51 pm

"Emm... Alright but don't try to take it okay." Jase said as he was showing her where the eevee was.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 pm

(She's talking to pine)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 7:47 pm

(hes the assistant)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun Version RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next