HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun Version RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Suddenly the door closed startling everyone inside. When they looked to see the cause of the loud noise it was none other than Cyrus, 3rd Elite four member and the Dragon King. He walked slowly over to the Professor who was sat down sipping a cup of tea while talking to someone. His dark blue cape waving about. He said to the professsor " Good morning Professor as i understand it you have found out something mysterious you would like me to look at ".

P.s.Can someone challenge him for plot reasons?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 10:39 pm

"Hey there Cyrus. Um...This is odd..." She looked at a Pokeball. "I'd challenge you if my personal team were stronger...But maybe someone else could." Cici looked at Lilli. "Riiiiight?"
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 10:43 pm

" That's fine Cici. Any challenge is accepted " Cyrus said before stepping outside and preparing for a battle.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 pm

"Then I think I'll accept your challenge." Outside the door stood Apollo, the leader of team Sol. "I wouldn't mind testing my mettle against one of the Elite 4." Apollo got in position to battle with Cyrus.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 pm

" Well what a brave soul. Let us see how long it takes to bring you to your knees!" Cyrus said (Team Galactic boss theme starts playing). Cyrus took out a pokeball and threw it into the air. A Flygon appeared on the battlefield. Cyrus stood with his arms folded.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm

"Bravery...I guess that's a name for it." Apollo said. "Solrock, It's your time" He let loose the pokeball holding his Solrock. He took the first move "Solrock, use Sunny Day." The clouds parted and the heat intensified, as well as the light.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:24 pm

" You made a big mistake challenging me. Alright Flygon lets start this with Dragon Claw!" Cyrus said, his cape swerving in the wind. Flygon charged at the Solrock with a gleaming claw.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:35 pm

The flygon slashed at Solrock with it's Dragon Claw, and the impact sent Solrock spinning back. But, almost immediately, it straightened out, and floated back to position. "Big mistake? Oh quite the contrary. I just need to measure your power..." He smirked. This battle meant nothing to him. But, he wasn't going to take a defeat lying down. "Solrock, Solarbeam." Solrock started spinning, and then started glowing. After a few moments, a ray of solar energy fired from Solrock towards Flygon.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:38 pm

" You forget that Solarbeam isn't 100% accurate so..." Cyrus said as flygon glided swiftly to the side dodging the solarbeam. Cyrus then raised one hand saying " That was your mistake!". Almost as soon as he had said this had Flygon charged at the Solrock with Dragon Claw.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Solrock was still spinning as the Flygon was charging. Then it started glowing again. "Perfect, you know what to do." Apollo said. The second the Flygon made contact, Solrock let loose with the Solarbeam, at point blank range.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 11:53 pm

The Solarbeam hit but did not do much damage. Flygon flew backwards but healed almost instantly. Cyrus knew that Flygon could take whatever attacks Solrock fired at him. Cyrus thought about strategy for a moment.He then nodded to Flygon. It then flew up sending sharp stones at the Solrock. While The Solrock was distracted by the Stone Edge Flygon charged at the Solrock from behind with Dragon Claw.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 12:01 am

"Tssk. There are two sets of eyes on the field. An Elite 4 member should always take this into consideration." Apollo easily saw the combo about to take place, and acted on it. Rather than launching a counter attack, he said "Solrock, use Morning Sun" The Stone Edge missed as Solrock just had to back up to avoid them, and then the Flygon's dragon claw hit. Solrock basked in the light of the sun and soaked up the Solar Rays, which recovered almost all of his battle damage. As he soaked up the solar rays, his body began to glow, and he started to spin again.

Apollo felt the suns rays beginning to lessen in intensity. "Almost over..." he thought to himself, "I've gathered enough data anyway..." He prepared a second Pokeball.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 12:13 am

" The thing is I did take that into consideration. Also i hope you realise i am holding back by a long shot. Do not think so little of the Elite Four " Cyrus said before withdrawing Flygon back into its pokeball. He then said " I'm bored. Come back when you can give me a real challenge".He then took out a pokeball and threw it into the air. A Salamence appeared and Cyrus jumped onto its back. Before he left he shouted to Apollo " if you plan to challenge me again it will be at the Pokemon League ".He then flew back to the Pokemon League.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 12:17 am

Apollo smirked. "Pokemon League? Hah. I'll conquer that in more ways than one." He then began to look around. He considered wreaking a little havoc, but then he thought "I'll leave that job to my grunts..." H returned Solrock and instead of Flying off, he walked away slowly.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 am

Cress sighed at the others. He did not like fighting for no reason. It was stupid and pointless to him. He turbed back to the Professor and sighed. "Back to my question" he said."Would you mind if I met these three children before they set off on their journey?". He smiled kindly and put his cup of tea down.

Last edited by Malamar on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 am

"This is so cool! Some random guy battling an Elite Four member, how exciting!" Cici watched, not taking her eyes off their battle for even a second. "Yeah, so cool!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 2:27 am

Luna didn't pay any attention to the two battling out side "boys..." she complained out load but under her breath but when the gentleman with Professor pine mentioned something about a test she walked over sheathing her sword. "What sort of test?" she asked curiously
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 5:53 am

"Well- oh, nope there they go. I would've battled him, not that I would likely win, but I guess he's battling this random dude now." I sigh a little, Murkrow watching the battle cautiously. "Might as well go in and see the Prof." I walk inside, and see Cress already talking to Pine. "Hey." I raise one arm in greeting, and join them.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 7:58 am

Professor Pine smiled. "Of course you can, As we speak I believe two of them are here already."

"Oh hey! I know you!" Ivan beamed as he entered his mother's lab. "You're that guy....You're champion! It's nice to know who I'm going to battle. I'm going to be the one with the strongest bond with my pokemon. That is, one who has a strong bond with their pokemon does a lot better than one who forces their pokemon around, but that does not mean that one with the strongest bond could not be beat by anybody else, so I don't expect to be Champion any time soon. I hear that my mother has a Ponyta she's willing to give. I hear they are pretty Rare in the here in the Sintoh Region, but I'm not expecting to get one. I know just how much Luna LOVES Ponytas." Ivan smiled carefreely.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 11:43 am

Suddenly outside a sudden gush of wind could be heard and felt. Soon after a cheerful voice called out saying " Hey Guys! Its me Cynthia". Then a small girl burst through the doors of the pokemon lab on the back of a Gyarados. Lab equipment was knocked over. When the chaos stopped everyone was glaring at her. She scratched her head and said " Oh sorry Professor you know how excited Gyarados gets when we come to see you". She then jumped off of the huge pokemon and withdrew it back to its pokeball.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Luna flicked her hair back with her hand at Ivan's comment about her loving ponyta's "Well every knight does need a loyal steed," then once again her personality changed as Ivan said that Professor Pine had one to give her "REALLY?!?!" She asked in a childish scream running over to Professor Pine with huh puppy eyes that would make anybody blush.

(just a note she looks two years older than she actually is)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 1:39 am

After the crazy entrance of Cynthia, I grumble a bit to the kid Ivan, after listening to him gushing to Cress "Well. Don't notice the gym leader in front of you, who you'd also have to battle if you ever wanted to even face Cress." Despite my grumbling, I have a small smile at knowing there'll be two energetic kids to challenge me when they get strong enough.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 2:47 am

Cress smiled at Ivan at first but soon was left a bit confused by the childs ramblibg. After a moment of thinking he finally undrrstood the majority of what Ivan said. He smiled at Luna and Ivan knowibg one day they would be challenging him. He then began to speak. "Well young ones I am happy to know you plan on become Champion but you will have to face many obstacles before finally being able to challenge me" he now held a straight face. "And Ivan we will see who has the stronger bond with their pokemon" he added smiling at the child. A few moments later one of his pokeballs began to shake and he released what was inside of it. Out came a Gardevior, her feet landing gracefully on the labratory floor.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 3:06 am

Cici turned around, unimpressed. She grabbed two Pokeballs. "I've got strongconnections myself." Out came a Riolu and an Eevee, both of which clearly children as well. "Meet Ruru and Eevee!"

"Rio."
"Vee?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 5:25 am

Still feeling slightly ignored, I motion to my Murkrow on my shoulder, while I let out my Umbreon. "This are just two of my Pokemon you'll end up fighting if you make it to my gym."
"Krow!"
"Bre!"
Umbreon noticed the Eevee and sniffed noses with it curiously.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun Version RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next