HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun Version RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Pit
Pit

Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 21, 2013 10:15 pm

(There's a reason that she's talking to Pine and not everyone)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 2:01 pm

(sorry then just sratch out that post then and Pine will respond then)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 2:15 am

Pine smiled. "Sure! You can see it." Pine took the pokeball with the Eevee and released it.

Ivan smiled at Helios. He pulled out a pokeball and seeing as he didn't have an extra one he gave his Pokedex to Helios. "I only lost, because she was able to GAIN control, besides" Ivan reduced his voice down to a whisper. "I kinda let her win on purpose." Ivan suddenly had an idea. He rushed to his mother's healing device and healed Mark. Ivan scurried back, a pokedex in hand.

"Hey come on! You need to battle me too! It's only fair!"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 2:44 am

Rolo sat in a chair as his Flareon looked at the Eevee and smiled. He held back a chuckle as her tail wagged back and forth behind her lazily like a flame in the wind. The young man watched quietly, a small smile on his face.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 3:10 am

The girl smiled...But not happily...Cleverly. "Thanks." In a single motion, she picked up the Eevee, front flipped over Pine and grabbed the Pokeball from her, and stood at the door. "For the Pokemon, that is."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 6:05 am

Pine was wide eyed with shock. She wasn't going to risk having the Girl steal the Pikachu either. "HEY! SOMEBODY CATCH THAT GIRL!" Pine cried out, Jolting toward the girl in desperation to get her beloved Eevee back.

As the battle between Helios and Ivan had begun, Ivan heard his mother cry out. He made to go help, but was quickly knocked down by a Pidgeotto that belonged to team Sol (I guess plot twist?) Ivan never got to see why his mom needed to help.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 6:09 am

She jumped up and stood on the roof. "Sorry, but I have important business with those other kids. Bye." With that, she vanished into the distance..."

Just then, near Ivan, a trainer jumped out of a tree. His spiked red hair blew as a light wind kicked up. "Don't go that way, or my team and I won't hesitate to crush you all where you stand." He smirked. "By now, though, Tsuki probably has what we came here for in the first place already."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 7:13 am

Cascade looked up from where she was leaning. "Whats this? Trouble? Well, boys, lets jump right in!" Cascade ran towards the building. Gallade and Bisharp Jumped ahead, Gallade in front of the escaping girl, and Bisharp behind. "What did you do this time, kid?" Casade asked with a smirk.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 11:04 am

"WHAT!?!?" Luna yelled when she what Ivan said in a whisper underneath his breath, she pulled out her sword and pointed it Ivan as Arion reared on his hind snoring flames. Luna looked pissed at Ivan "by letting me win you sullied my name as a knight. I want a rematch!" then when she herd Professor Pine yelling for help she sheathed her sword with a "Tch," and ran to the professor to see was wrong. seeing the girl running away with the evee she chased after it "Arion stop her with tackle." that's when she saw Arion wasn't beside her.

Helios faceplamed him self at Ivan's suggestion to battle 'how thick can a peasant be?' He thought, then Luna had her little out burst making him faceplam a second as he saw her ponyta just glaring at Ivan full of hate. "Yea I'll battle you," he told Ivan just to get on Luna's nerves as she was leaving "but the fact remains that I don't have a Pokemon yet."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Rolo left the lab and scowled, hearing professor Pine's yell and trying to catch up with the Eevee theif. Flareon was at her trainer's side, ready to battle any that opposed. Both noticed Cascade and the other red head, as well as Cascade's two pokemon.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 8:47 am

Ivan jumped up. "Ah! Sorry!" Ivan threw the pokeball at Helios. "Here!" he turned to the red head. "What are you talking about?! Do you have anything to do with my mother's desperate shouting?" Ivan asked.

Pine sat back at her desk. At least they hadn't taken her Pikachu.

(PLOT TWIST! QUE TEAM SOL GRUNT! if there's not any applied then ignore this)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 1:09 am

"Who? Me?" Cascade looked at the boy. "I believe the culprit is this girl right here." Bisharp and Gallade peered over at him with intimidating glares.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 3:49 am

"Flareon, go and stay with the professor." Rolo said while releasing Houndoom, who glared at the Bisharp and Gallade, not liking how the situation looked. "Showtime Houndoom." he said in a low tone, causing the Pokemon's tail to twitch in curiousity as Flareon went back into the lab and went to lay on Professor Pine's lap and confort her with small coos.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 4:03 am

"I suppose you could say I'm involved..." He laughed. "Of course, I won't battle you since you're a new trainer. Unless you leave me with no choice." He kept close wath on everyone, but Ivan was the one he stared at.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 5:00 am

Gallade looked back at the Houndoom growling at them. "Gallade!" he growled back. "Whats this?" Cascade looked at the Houndoom. "A Houndoom, huh? And you look like I've seen you before... Ah, thats right, an elite four member. Pleased to meet you. Cascade, Admin of Team Sol at your service." She said with a hint of sarcasm. "Gallade, Dual Chop." Gallade suddenly ran towards the Houndoom at a lightning-fast speed, one arm drawn back as he prepared to strike the opponent.  He would follow up with a second blow after the first.
---

Lilli stayed inside in case anyone tried to attack the professor. Umbreon saw that Flareon was already sitting in Prof Pine's lap, so he sat at her feet as if guarding her.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 5:20 am

Ivan turned to Helios. "Looks like our battle will have to wait." He turned back to the boy. "You seem extremely suspicious. Maybe you help the notorious Team Sol? Whatever your purpose is, you're going to let whoever stole my mom's pokemon escape! What?! How do I know that my mom had a pokemon stolen? Well deducted by the trouble being started here, and that my mom doesn't scream like that unless one of her pokemon goes missing, it MUST have been stolen. Which one? I have no idea." Ivan called back his Squirtle and pulled out 6 different pokemon. "My mom told me not to use these unless it was an emergency, but it's an emergency, and you better get ready, cause I'm not going to let anyone get away with notorious deeds!" Ivan jumped back and threw a pokeball. They were the pokemon his mom had raised in the Sinnoh region. He was only supposed to use them if there was an emergency that called for these pokemon, and that meant the notorious TEAM SOL!

"GO! EMPOLEON!" Ivan shouted as he had thrown the pokeball. "Poleon!" the Empoleon replied.

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DON'T YOU JUST LOVE ME?! HUGE PLOT TWIST! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Ivan has emergency pokemon, but don't worry. This is the only time you'll see them being used.)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 6:42 am

(Mother of all plot twists)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 7:04 am

"Eevee." He then jumped into a tree, and balanced on a leaf on top. He threw out a Pokeball. "How about my Jolteon to kick things off?"
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 8:53 am

Ivan flinched. This guy actually did know his pokemon. (this battle be on hold till Chapter 2A kay?)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Jase then started running towards the direction the girl that stole the eevee went and ran into the Team Sol members also."Get out of the way." he said rudely to the Team Sol members.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Luna stood there with a blank expression confused at what was happing as Arion trotted up to her and went back into his ball. Helios walked beside her looking bored and unsurprised, Luna then punch Helios in the nose and fell over before begging to could "what was that for Luna?"
"tch, I'm pissed that why...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 11:36 pm

"Tch." Cascade smirked. "You don't give me orders, lab assistant. Bisharp." Bisarp jumped forward, blocking the assistant's way. Casacde grinned coyly at Jase. "You'd better stay out of this. I'm not really sure what's going on here, but you can sure as hell bet I'm going to have a little fun."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 1:47 am

"Houndoom, turn up the heat with flamethrower." Rolo commanded, watching the admin and her pokemon closely as Houndoom opened his mouth wide and released a torrent of scorchong hot flames at the charging Gallade.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 2:39 am

Kai stared at Ivan. "You aren't ready to take me yet. I can't let you hurt somebody else's Pokemon." He smirked. "Of course, now you probably don't get it, right?"
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 5:01 am

"I've taken care of these pokemon before, many times. I know lot's of things about pokemon. Tell me. Do you love your pokemon? Do your pokemon love you? I love all pokemon! Even if they aren't mine. People who don't give pokemon the love they need don't deserve pokemon! I know what I'm doin-" Ivan was interupted by a hand on his shoulder. Pine was there.

"Ivan. I know you're trying to help, but...You need to be more worried about your own mission. This isn't your battle. It's mine. It's my fault Team Sol is here and I need to deal with anybody who tries to stand in you or your friend's way. Go. Go after the girl. I don't want you to do anything to her, but I would like to see how she is treating that Eevee. I might just let her keep it. Now hand me those pokeballs." Pine took the pokemon from Ivan who was looking at his mother like she had become younger. She suddenly looked like she was in her late teen years.

Pine turned to Kai. "Now are you going to fight or not. These are my pokemon, and no matter what you think, I AM ready to take YOU. I may be a bit rusty, but that doesn't derive from the fact that you are dealing with a conqueror of the Sinnoh Champion Cynthia! I AM DAWN AND I CHOOSE EMPOLEON!"

---------------------------

Ivan grabbed Helios and Luna by the arm. "I guess we'll fight later Helios, but right now we need to catch up with that Eevee thief!" Ivan began dragging them along behind him. (chapter IS NOT ended yet :33)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun Version RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next