HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun Version RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Pit
Pit

Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 5:07 am

"Of course I love my Pokemon.  I'm not a monster."  He watched as the next part happened.  "That Eevee was never yours to begin with, Pine.  And you don't get that I'm here to keep watch and guard on that girl in your lab.  Now step aside before I force you aside!"

Meanwhile, Tsuki ran through and stopped in a clearing not far from Ivan.  "She really fell into that easily...Kai better be holding them back."

Cici had no clue what she was seeing, and ran to follow Ivan.  "Wait up!"

(Now here's a fun plot twist.  Since starters never have origins, I can use that for some backstory to Tsuki and Eevee.  Fun?)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 am

Gallade was hit by the flames, but he kept moving towards Houndoom, now only centimeters away from impact. "Lade!" He swiped down with his left arm, then was about to follow up with the right.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 am

(How do these multiple RP in one topic work? I'm not used to this but I'd like to try.)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 1:09 pm

(Some characters are in different places)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 1:28 pm

OOC: The... "GM", that's what it's called, right? Would be able to handle them all and not get confused with which is which? And, how do I make my character? I don't see a character template anywhere.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 2:04 pm

(it is in a different topic)

Luna and Helios shook their arms free of Ivan's grip ran beside him instead of being dragged behind him.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 2:24 pm

(the topics name is Pokemon Sun Version)

Jase then ran past those Team Sol members but ran into one that wasn't fighting anyone.

Elsa was bored just gaurding that spot but when Jase ran by and she called out her Magneton to stop him.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 pm

(Saw it. Can I join?)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 8:39 am

(yes you can join, and interesting Plot twist Pit)

"We're chasing after the Eevee thief! We have to bring her back to my mom. Strangely she only wants to talk to her." Ivan shouted back at Cici. He kept running.

------------------
"Come back Empoleon." The Emploeon returned into it's pokeball. "If you love your pokemon, the I have no reason to fight you. I would like to speak with that girl though...something about her. To be honest, she's quite interesting. Oh and what's this about a girl in my lab? I thought you were keeping people from chasing the girl who took the Eevee..." Pine said nothing about the Eevee's origin.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 1:22 pm

"There's nothing more to say here. You'll get your chance to talk to her later, but for now..." He returned Jolteon. "I must be returning now." With that, a gust of wind kicked up, sending leaves that blocked vision, and Kai was gone.

"Huh...Well, alright. I bet we can rest at that clearing up ahead if we need to."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 28, 2013 9:04 am

Ivan, Luna, and Helios all stumbled into the clearing. Ivan tripped and fell on his face. He lay there, his raised an arm, a finger on the same arm's hand, and his head, and spoke to the girl, if she was there. "We're not here to punish you or anything. The Professor would just like to talk with you." and with that Ivan fully collapsed and lay motionless on the ground, still alive of course.

Pine covered her eyes from the wind. The boy was gone. She wondered if that girl actually got away. Oh, she hoped not. Pine really needed to speak with the girl.

Pine headed back to her laboratory and sat at her desk once more, rolling the pokeball with the Pikachu in it out of boredom.

(AAAANNNNNNDDDDD END CHAPTER...topic should be locked soon. Don't post here. Watch for second chapter AND read what characters are allowed in each chapter. KEEP UP TO DATE PLEASE)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun Version RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6