HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun Version RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Pokemon Sun Version RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 am

OOC: come in at appropriate times (Leaders and E4 members don't stay in your Gym/Area all the time) PLOT TWIST. Both Main Protagonists are siblings.

"IVAN DEARY! WAKE UP!" yelled Ivan's mother. Ivan reluctantly got up and stretched. He glanced at his clock. Broken again. Ivan sighed, got up and went to fix it. It's 9:00 AM. Usual. His mother, Professor Pine, woke him up this early as always so he could help her with her studies. Pine wasn't her last name. Her full name was Olivia Pine Strider. She used her middle name so she would sound more 'professional' , because Professor Strider doesn't have much flair as Professor Pine right?

Ivan quickly got himself dressed, put on his trench coat, and ran downstairs. He was greeted by his mother in her white lab coat and cheery smile. Ivan sat down at the table and his mother sat down a plate of Ivan's favorite breakfast, Hash Browns and Sunny Side Up Eggs. Ivan quickly ate his breakfast. Strangely enough his mother had taken her time to sit down and yet STILL beat him at eating breakfast. How unhealthy.

Professor Pine gave a large belch. " 'scuse me." she giggled. Ivan rolled his eyes. "Hey, I want you to get your girlfriend and her brother, I have something for all three of you. Ivan covered his face to hide his embarrassment.

"Luna's not my girlfriend mom. How many times do I have to tell you?" Ivan fought. Typical mothers. They just love to ship their sons with whichever girl they hang out with the most.

"At least once more." Pine said as she put her plate in the sink and went out the door. Ivan got up, went to the sink, cleaned both plates a bit, and put them in the dishwasher. He then hurriedly grabbed his bag that he had never used before, because if his mother wanted all three of them, then she was going to give them their own pokemon. At last.

Ivan rushed out the door and went next door to Luna's house. He hesitated, then knocked on the door. Man what a small town Cheri Town was. Just 2 houses and a lab.

Last edited by Ivan Strider on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:39 am

Shortly after Ivan had left Cress walked into the pokemon lab. He greeted the Professor with a grunt. "Hello Professor Pine, how has your day been" he asked He now sttod infront of her. He looked around for a while before noticing that Ivan wasn't there. "Where is your young one?" He asked.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:52 am

Luna woke up with the wrost bed head imaginable with her long hair scruffed up into one big ball shaped mess, she had stayed up late last night packing and fell asleep after lying down to take a break and fell asleep. She picked up her hair brush and began brushing as she opened her curtians and window, as she brushed she could see the sun shine and some sort of bird pokemon flying in the distance. She smiled as she listened to the sound of them singing and chirping, once she moved away fro the window she began to change out of her nightgown and into her clothes, she didn't want to go down to breakfast in her nightgown since it was still a little damp because she couldn't find a towe after taking a shore last night. "It's finally here..." She thought out load with a childish scream of joy.

(How can the two main protagonists be bother and sister if they don't have the same surname?)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 am

((so I'm not really sure what to do as a gym leader. :/ Could I be taking a trip to Cheri Town?))
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:05 am

(Gym leaders leave their gyms you know they have a life. It's just nobody can challenge a gym when they aren't there. But yet I am just refering to the anime(god awful), manga and games. I don't know what Ivan wants.)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:15 am

Lilli strolled into town, her hands in the pockets of her ebony cloak, and her Murkrow perched up on her shoulder. Looking around, she spotted the lab. The town was quite small, and a good distance from the gym, but seeing as there had been no challengers in a while she figured it would be fine to visit the Prof.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:20 am

Cici popped out from behind a bush near Lilli. "Hey there, Lilli. You come to check out new trainers before they challenge us too? That's why I'm here!"

(Leader, Elite 4, and Champion should know each other already, right?)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:40 am

Lilli jumped a little in surprise, and Murkrow squawked. Then she laughed. "Hey Cici. I didnt know you were here too. No one's challenged me on so long, so I decided to take a visit"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 am

"So, you think someone'll get to battle you before they give up and just become rangers and breeders and stuff this year?" She laughed quietly, in her childish laugh. "But you know, it's hard being a leader at my age...But, youngest in history, right here. Right?"
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 am

(Jorge wasn't given a surname i don't think, so he could as easily be Luna's sibling, besides, you ever heard of Step-siblings?)

Pine turned around and looked at Cress. "Oh you looking for Ivan? He should be coming any moment with his two friends." Pine turned back around and walked toward her desk. She lifted a pot and poured a light brownish-clearish liquid into a cup. "Care for some tea?" she offered.

(I want Gym Leaders and E4 to have their own life not just be NPC's also it's okay if you all know each other or not)

Ivan decided that he was a bit too early to knock on Luna's door. He sighed and went to lean against the house's outside wall. Ivan crossed his arms and relaxed a bit. He would try again in a couple minutes.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:23 am

Without waiting, Cici saw Ivan and ran to him, though her height...Well, normal for her age. "Hey there. You look bored...You waiting for someone? Are you a trainer?"
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:31 am

Cress smiled a small smile and nodded. "Why thank you" he said taking the cup.  He looked around the lab before sighing. "It has been quite sometime since I have been here" he said remembering when he last visited Ivan was a young child.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 am

Ivan looked at the little girl. Where had he heard of a 7 year old gym leader again? Agh, that was probably just a rumor. But then again. "Hey there. I'm waiting for my friends to finish breakfast before I knock on their door and I guess you could say I'm a little, bored. If I guess correctly today is the day I get to take on the Moon League. (lol CONTRADICTION) By the way, would you happen to be the first Gym Leader? I've heard a rumor about a 7 Year old Gym Leader, are you here to confirm it?"

Pine smiled and thoughtfully sipped her tea. "Yes it has been quite some time. As you may know I have gotten a lot of research done since then. I'm ready to give the pride and joy of my research to the children who will care for them properly. The only three children living in Cheri Town that is. Well, my son would be embarrassed to hear that, but they're still children in MY eyes."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:03 am

(Warning: Childish outburst)

"Rumor? RUMOR??? YOU'D BETTER NOT TELL ME YOU THINK I'M A FAKE I HAVE THE FIRST GYM AND NOBODYY CAN DENY IT, IT'S NO RUMOR, IT'S FACT!" She was so loud she scared a few bird Pokemon away. "Um...Sorry. Guess it's just annoyingg having everyone not believe I'm a leader. I come once a month to here, or even other towns, to spot out new trainers and tell the League. I play two important roles, I guess. My name's Cici."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 am

Ivan felt embarrassed. "Sorry, I just didn't know if it was true or not. and Hi Cici, I'm Ivan. I hear the First and Last Gym Leaders are usually the hardest to beat so I look forward to fighting you.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:20 am

She smiled. "You'd better not let me down when we get to my Gym. Though, I may travel with someone else. I dunno yet." She looked up, then sat down. "You know if there's other new trainers in this town as of today?"

(You know, that and this are the first and second times I've ever typed the word "dunno". Ever.)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 5:40 am

Ivan smiled. "If they would hurry up and finish breakfast they would be!" Ivan shouted trying to get Luna or her brother to hurry up and eat.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 11:18 am

Luna dashed out her front door fully dress with a sword sheathed on her belt, a bag slung over her shoulder and a piece of toast hanging from her mouth running past Ivan not seeing him. "Oh my god I'm so late," she thought over and over again, until she was running past the zigzagoon and Fletchling who usually follow her around looking for food. She tore off the bottom half of her toast then ripped it in half again and threw it to the two pokemon. She soon arrived at Ivan's house swollowing down her piece of toast as she entered the front door "Hi Miss Pine," she cheered before tripping over the first step and falling onto the floor.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 am

Ivan sighed and walked over to Luna. "You okay Luna?" Ivan asked reaching his hand out to her. "Also you shouldn't just barge into my house like that. Besides, my mother is already in her lab waiting for us. Also where is Jorge? Shouldn't he be with you or is he taking his time?" Ivan was smiling. It was such a wonderful morning. Especially when you're going to get your first pokemon.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 12:21 am

Luna puffed he cheeks up and was looking annoyed as she got up brushing herself off "how would I know," she stated sounding pissed "I'm not my brother's keeper." she stormed off through the door that lead to the lab.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 12:45 am

Cress sipped his tea quietly. He nodded as the Professor told him about her research. "Well you see Professor Pine I need to ask you a question.  I hope it won't be too much of a bother" he said polietly. He took small sip of his tea
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 am

Dean soon woke up from his small, humble house near the Pokemon League. He woke his Vaporeon up, and they both soon went over to the Pokemon League gate. An Ace Trainer guarding the gate allowed them to pass. Dean and his Vaporeon soon took a short walk, just to get some fresh air, on Victory Road.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 am

Cici ran after them. "Hey, I wanna watch you guys!"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 am

I walked up to where Cici ran up to Cress and the boy, who seemed to be called Ivan. "Well hello." I say cheerfully to Ivan, striding over. "I see you've already met Cici. I'm another gym leader, the sixth to be exact. I was just in town to pay a visit to Professor Pine."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8zTue Oct 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Luna sat in a chair waiting for Professor Pine to be finished with her guest. She sighed as she studied her swords blade and hilt to keep herself occupied so she wouldn't get focused on pain of the bruise she got on her knee after falling over.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun Version RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next