HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Sun Version RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 6:52 am

Ivan Smiled. "Well since Jorge decided to ditch I guess I get next pick huh?" Ivan said as his mother hurriedly picked up her gear, grabbed the Ponyta in it's pokeball and gave it to Luna.

"Cynthia, you and your Gyrados always make me smile, in fact all of you do. It's like we have the Whole Moon League Here in this small lab. I guess in a way we are all family." Pine beamed. It's been so long since she last had more than 2 of the League visit her.

"Hey mom? You wouldn't possibly have a Pikachu or an Eevee would you?" Ivan asked.

Pine frowned. "Yes, but they are a part of my studies still, but I do have a Squirtle for you to have instead. I know how much you adore Squirtles."

Ivan couldn't hold it in any longer, he had to unleash all the fangirl inside of t=him that he kept back. So first, Ivan squeeled. Next, he shrieked. Then, he started hyperventilating. Lastly, he almost wet his pants. Ivan came to a halt. His look was an EXTREME embarrassed look. "Oh...sorry. That was embarrassing. I don't normally do that...ummm...."

Pine had the Squirtle in it's pokeball in her hand. Ivan grabbed it and darted out of the lab, embarrassed as hell.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 12:45 pm

After Professor Pine gave her the ponyta inside it's pokeball she began to hug the professor and continuously thanking her until Ivan had his little episode and when he ran off she ran after him without a seconds thought. when she exited the lab she fond the zigzagoon and fletchling probably waiting for her to give them more food and soon followed her as she began looking around for Ivan. It took a while but she finally caught with him "hey pipsqueak are you ok?" she asked him slightly out of breath.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Cici ran after them, again. "Hey! You'll need me if you plan to challenge that first gym!"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 12:41 am

"Well... that certainly was... interesting." I said, watching Ivan fangirl and run out with his Squirtle. Then I smiled a little. "I remember when I got you, Umbreon. You were just a little Eevee back then." I bent down and scratched his head fondly.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 01, 2013 12:51 am

" Hey Lilli!" Cynthia said as she slumped on an armchair. She then said " So whats happenin'? Hows your gym? Had many challengers? I haven't had any recently. I wonder why that is".
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 12:52 am

I looked over and smiled a little at Cynthia. "Eh, not much. No challengers either. I got bored, so came down here to visit. Seems like you had the same idea, huh?"

<hr>
Cascade was leaning against a tree, in traveling clothes instead of her admin uniform. She watched as the excited kids ran out. 'Interesting... Its been awhile since I've seen any new trainers..' She thought as she watched them with feigned curiosity.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 2:15 am

Apollo walked past Cascade, and looked surprised. "Cascade, what are you doing here?" He didn't remember issuing any orders that had to do with this town. Although, the amount of Gym Leaders around was sure to attract attention by somebody.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 2:55 am

"Oh. Hey. Just wandering around. There's not much going on at HQ. So I figured I'd find a trainer or two to battle to ease the intense boredom that fills the HQ air." I shrug a little.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 3:24 am

Ivan stood next to the entrance to Route 1. He closely held the pokeball with his new Squirtle inside it. When Luna had caught up to him he heard her say something to him. "Oh. Hey there. It's just..I don't want to people to think I'm weird and have them not like me because of it, and what's with calling me pipsqueek? Just because you're older than me doesn't give you the right to say that. You aren't too much older than me." Ivan replied. "ah well. Hey! We haven't even tested out our pokemon yet! Come on! lets battle! I've already nicknamed MY pokemon." Ivan pressed the small button on the pokeball and threw it. "Go Mark!" Ivan exclaimed and a squirtle came out of the Pokeball.

"Squirtle!"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 am

Cici finally caught up with them. "First battle already? I wish mine was so early." She watched closely, as their battle styles could be good to learn.

(She joined the League at age 6, became a trainer at 5. She technically had her first battle WAY earlier.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 am

Luna was about try and continue their conversation but decided against it and tossed her pokeball into the air realsing the ponyta inside it. "Arion (I'm assuming it is male) Growl!" She ordered her pokemon while adjust her hat to keep the sun gout of her eyes by the rim of her hat between her pointing finger(don't know the proper name) and her thumb. (I'm thinking of giving the ponyta an attitude...kinda like charzard from the first anime series if you remember)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 4:51 pm

(okay) "That's more like it! Come on Mark! Tail Whip!" Ivan was using it to accommodate for his Squirtle's attack being lowered.

Edit: (if you are wondering what the Battle music would be during this battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNcqoqGWQwY this would be it. I made it myself.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:12 pm

(sweet. nice work on the remix :) )

Arion ignored Luna's orders and ran headfirst into Mark's Tail Whip lowering his defence but still making contact before galloping back to Luna, Growling at Mark lowering his attack. "Arion!" Luna winded stomping her foot on the ground "I didn't tell you to Tackle!" Arion just snorted flames at Luna while shaking it's mane to show it's beautiful flaming mane and to look somewhat intimidating.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Cascade watched with interest. She remembered her first battle. It was just before Apollo had found her and asked her to join the Team. "Looks like that kid's gonna have trouble with that Ponyta. This should be entertaining."
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 am

Mark was knocked back a bit by the tackle, but quickly regained himself and countered with a tackle of it's own.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 1:22 am

Arion didn't even give Luna a chance to give him instructions, he just ran straight at Mark growling lowering its attack a second stage before going in head first into Mark's tackle with a tacke of his own. "Arion!" Luna continued to try and talk to her pokemon "we are supposed to be partners like a knight and their steed, two halls to whole..." She stopped feeling quite hurt realising that Arion wasn't listening to her.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 05, 2013 2:47 am

Cascade chuckled and leaned against the tree again, crossing her arms. "Like that's going to get any sense into the thing." She commented quite loudly.
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 3:40 am

"Mark! Tackle!" Ivan exclaimed to his Squirtle. It obeyed.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 08, 2013 8:26 am

(Sorry getting confused here. If they were tackling each other wouldn't they collide half way. And how can you tackle with in a tackle?)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 8:05 am

(I forgot to add something that showed that the attack hit or missed, yeah sorry.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm

(so what happened? did we collide or did we miss each other?)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 4:30 am

Cascade was feeling a bit tempted to cause a bit of mischief and attack them both, although at the same time she wanted to see how there battle went... well, she could always wait until the battle was over, then attack them.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm

(still waiting on you ivan)
Ivan Strider
Ivan Strider

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 12:32 am

(ah yeah sorry, I guess they missed each other)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 12:40 am

(so i'm guessing mark is tackling from behind then.)

Arion preformed a rear kick (if you ever played buckaroo you will know what it is) kicking mark in the face (since it's not a real attack I guess it doesn't have to do damage)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sun Version RP   Pokemon Sun Version RP - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Sun Version RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next