HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 pm

This is a pokemon rescue team rp so join in and have fun here i'll start with my team and one of the most well known rescue teams in this rp:

Team High Flyer
Braviary (male) Sir. Bravio - Leader - 100
Togekiss (female) Tori - Co-Leader - 98
Pelipper - (male) Hydro - New recruit - 95

Spoiler:

It's as simple as that teams consist of three pokemon and can have any name but no legendaries in your team so have fun and lets get started 8)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Braviary, Togekiss And Pelipper were flying over the city of helpers on their way back from a mission to save some kangaskhan babies from a group of evil Seviper when suddenly Hydro spotted something. It was the keckleon's shop being robbed by a group of Nuzleaf so Hydro quickly looked to Bravio And Tori who appeared to have seen it too and the three of them started circling the area diving down at the Nuzleaf Hydro sent off a water gun knocking down one before grabbing it in his beak, Bravio also flew down with a wing attack knocking a Nuzleaf away before pinning it with his claws And Tori flew in with an Aura Sphere launching it at the final Nuzleaf just as it thought it had escaped it got sent flying to the ground where Tori went and picked it up they then tied them up and handed back the stolen goods to Keckleon before flying back to the Nuzleaf they picked them up as this was the elusive evil team Shifty but their leader Shiftry was no where to be found they then flew off carrying Nuzleaf before dumping them in the city jail. They then left the jail only to be surrounded by a cheering crowd in which they nodded and flew off smiling to their HQ awaiting their next important mission.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 4:23 pm

i update the teams adventure every day if no-one posts but if someone posts i continue it asap
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

The next day their alarm went and hydro's cousin turned up with the mail Bravio, Tori And Hydro flew up and out of the roof entrance before landing surrounding the mailbox Bravio stuck his wing in pulling out a rather important looking letter it was from King. Slowking The trio stared at it before Bravio removed the seal and it read:

Dear. team High Flyer's

My daughter Princess Slowpoke has been kidnapped by a group who call themselves team Darkness i Request help urgently! meet me in the throne at the castle and i shall brief you there

Yours sincerely,
King. Slowking

The trio finished reading it and their eyes widened Bravio looked to the Tori and Hydro and said "looks like we have an important mission so, TO THE SKIES!" and the trio flew up and then off in the direction of the palace on the way there they could see a group of igglybuff and pichu looking up and cheering they smiled and saluted them before continuing to the palace. When they reached there the landed on the special assigned landing spot for them and walked in Tori called out "Slowking your highness were here!". The king came round the corner crying and said "team High Flyer's i need your help, this morning at a round about six My daughter screamed we went to her room to find a note left on her Desk saying:

We have your daughter if you want her back you'll have to bring $5,000,000 to the cave off of the twisted woods any funny business and she's gone we'll move her never to be seen again.

Your Evilly,
Team Darkness

The trio nodded to the king before Tori piped up "your sire do you have the money?" the king went off and 20 minutes later he returned with a case. He then said "it's all here what am i going to do?" that's when Bravio said leave it to us and the trio ran out to the landing pad and leapt over the edge before taking flight Hydro then said "so are we going to the location then?" Bravio nodded and said "we shall have to go in, in stealth mode" that's when Pelipper nodded "oh i get it now" then they sped off with speed. 30 minutes later they arrived at the cave at the dead of night before landing on the roof Bravio had an idea he looked to Hydro and said "right quietly use a water gun here" Hydro did as he was told then Bravio used whirlwind on the wet patch and it acted as a drill piercing through the roof. They then flew down silently and landed on a ledge they looked down and saw an purply black trio who were recognized as Gengar, Golurk and Dusclops they shimmied along the ledge before getting into a triangular position and firing off dual attacks in unison Bravio firing off a Air slash, Tori firing off an aura sphere and Hydro firing off a Hydro Pump They hit them from all sides but team darkness launched a counter attack of shadow ball's they all hit but this was working to their back up plan. When the trio approached each Golurk approaching Bravio, Gengar approaching Tori And Dusclops approaching Hydro that's when the trio fought back with More attack's Bravio used Superpower knocking Golurk back then Tori Used Extreme speed and in the blink of an eye Gengar was with Golurk together, Hydro Knocked away Dusclops with a hurricane attack it was with the others in a pile a Butterfree flew in after witnessing their entrance and went "woah here allow me" it fired off a string shot which left Team Darkness stuck together and tied up that's when the trio flew over and grabbed them and went off to search for Princess Slowpoke they found her tied up in a hidden room what they broke through and saved her Tori allowed her to hop on before flying team Darkness off to the Jail once more Butterfree tagged along and when they were leaving the Jail to Butterfree's surprise it wasn't just team High Flyer's getting cheered He was too then the 4 flew off with The princess still on Tori's back they dropped off The princess and were given medal's including Butterfree that's when Butterfree who finally revealed his name was Luck was made the offer to make a team alongside team high flyer's who would train them so, Luck flew off to find a pair to join the team and Team High Flyer's were thanked and wouldn't accept reward so they flew off back to HQ once again awaiting a peaceful weekend and their Next important Mission.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 pm

The Team woke up and walked to the letterbox they looked in and didn't see anything so they decided to have a peaceful weekend and upgrade their HQ so they made the roof into the shape of the trio Bravio in the middle, Tori on the left and Hydro on the right. They then engraved on it "Fly Higher Among the skies for we'll always be here to help" They looked at their hard work and decided to add a bit of color to it so they went into the city as they lived in the center with the base and found the street painter Smeargle who was a true proffesional and Bravio asked "hey Smeargle would you please come paint our base" A smile Beamed across his face as he was able to work for Team High Flyer's And then grabbed all his paint before speeding off to the base, The team flying close behind. When they got there the base was a dull stone and concrete color Smeargle frowned before removing the lid from his paint tin and within 5 minutes he was done and the base was colorful and looked awesome The trio's faces lit up before Tori threw him $1000 for his work and they shouted in unison "Cheers" they then went inside what was also painted and the walls decorated with Smeargle masterpiece's and Thought "wow" they looked around before heading into the city once more and went to Kangaskhan's furniture shop which fortunately was the kangaskhan who's children were helped the other week they then walked in and Hydro asked kangaskhan "were redecorating our base got any furniture we can have" Kangaskhan smiled and said "anything you like as a thank you" before leading them into the back where the premium furniture was kept and Kangaskhan ran around collecting furniture and putting it into the back of a van before calling out "see you back at the base guys" The three flew off to the base to find the furniture neatly and beautifully and cool-ly placed inside their base looking awesome so they All went off to their bedroom's and had a nap in their new comfortable beds. Awaiting the Next day and it's adventures/missions.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zSun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 am

Team 2: Team Battlers

Machamp (Male) Ralion - Leader - 88
Lucario (Male) Leori - Co-Leader - 85
Mienshao (Female) Meanora - New Recruit - 83

Spoiler:

Quite well known they work alongside Team High flyer's And Team Volcano to be posted next. They have worked in many missions and have worked with Team High Flyer's 10 times before And Team Volcano 8 times before.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zSun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 am

Team 3: Team Volcano

Magmortar (Male) Magma - Leader - Lvl 75
Blaziken (Female) Blaze - Co-Leader - Lvl 73
Simisear (Male) Flame - New Recruit - Lvl 70

Spoiler:

Team Volcano Work alongside Team Battlers and The Legendary Team High Flyer's They formed when they were all their lower evolution's And decided to help people for they had the power to and they had the methods to and so this trio's journey began[img]
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 7:04 pm

(Cool Nice to meet you ready to get rping)

The three major teams - Team high flyer's, Team battlers and Team volcano - Were walking down the streets of the city looking around for anyone in need of help as they were all good friends and so they decided to have a spot of lunch and entered the Lickylicky restaurant before being lead into the rescue team's V.I.P section and sat down at the table with 12 seats in case anyone wished to join them and Bravio called out for a menu "may i have a menu please someone um.... oh yeah can we have 9 menu's please" he then awaited the menu's at the table with the others all chatting and laughing.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm

The Trio of teams looked across and noticed their rescue badge before Leori called them over in his low but friendly voice "hey guys come here sit down were just discussing missions and primary objectives for concerns" they were bound to be recognized as it was the three most well known rescue teams in the pokemon world.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 10:26 pm

"so where are you headed then?" asked Blaze drinking her soda.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zFri Nov 11, 2011 7:34 am

"ok then... why you headed up there" Asked Meanora feeling like she knew something was coming.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zFri Nov 11, 2011 4:34 pm

"right ok then dude" Leori also said calmly. Suddenly Hydro's cousin pelliper flew in quite flustered and handed Magmortar the rescue request. It read "HELP URGENT MUDKIP, TORCHIC AND TREECO WERE KIDNAPPED BY MOLTRES! NEED TEAM'S HIGH FLYER'S, TEAM BATTLERS AND TEAM VOLCANO" they took it as their call to action and looked up there map at the volcano team ace were planning to go to and this was moltres' volcano. Bravio spoke up "i think i also know why the crystal was stolen. I think it was stole by arctiuno to try and gain the volcano for it's self then Moltres became angry and took it out on a kidnap... Team ace all 4 of us will head up to the volcano to check it out" he awaited a reply from team ace.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zFri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 pm

"listen listen listen we all know about articuno being a legend a true hero but everybody has their time when they want more they hunger for power as i believe articuno did with the volcano to it's brother all a part of sibling rivalry" said the wise Mienshao-Meanora before the three best teams in rescuing history stood up and said each of their motto's Team High Flyer's "Fly high among the clouds of freedom", Team Battlers "Fight for justice with all our might" and team volcano "time to erupt into action and save the pokemon" they then all left out of the door headed for the frozen Volcano where from distance they could see the three young pokemon but as they got closer they spotted a squabble between three pokemon ! "THE THREE LEGENDARY BIRDS!" They shouted not meaning to. The bird pokemon turned to the Rescue teams before charging at them with Fury at being disturbed. The teams took that as a battle sign and flew at them each using their most powerful moves.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zFri Nov 11, 2011 11:09 pm

The teams were struck by the birds both growing weak when Bravio flew at Zapdos with a Brave bird attack, Machamp with a Comet Punch and Magmortar with a Eruption attack all in the hopes of defeating them to stop their quarrel.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zSat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 am

(what do you mean they'd be number one no they wouldn't as these guy's have completed countless rescues including royal rescues and they have once or twice saved the world don't start trying to say your the best considering you ain't checked but i made this topic, so you can be fifth best rescue team then)

The trio of birds fell to the ground and Team volcano went across the icy volcano and grabbed the ice crystal throwing it to Hydro who caught it in his beak flying down and dropped it, it landing perfectly in it's place in absol's village. He then flew back up and joined the other's before Machamp jogged across picking up the three young pokemon and they left the volcano after evicting the squabble and getting rid of the problem. They all run back after checking on team ace. They then dropped off the pokemon and went off to their rescue team HQ's on the street for Rescue teams and rested for the next day and it's rescue's to come.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 4:26 pm

The trio of teams woke up and went outside before looking down the row of bases they saw team ace's base was empty so the trio of teams nodded to each other and they all ran and flew to the volcano upon arrival they went inside to spot Team ace a few floors up so team high flyer's carried the others up and went over to them "hey what's happening here? we came to check on you cause we woke up and you weren't back yet" Blaze said calmly before a group of angry magcargo surrounded them there were absolutely loads however with once of Hydro super effective hydro pump attacks they had all been knocked down and slipped back off into the shadows. Hydro proudly smiled before chuckling and they all decided to join team ace on their exploration of the volcano.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next