HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 20, 2011 4:27 pm

(right ok)

"i choose.... Neither" Bravio said as the attacks they set off hit Honchcrow on it's back.

(If i launch an attack and you don't put an outcome it auto hits and i set off all 9 attacks so 9 hits Honchcrow is pretty weak now)

Leori leapt up and at the weakened Honchcrow with a boosted jump as Hydro fired a water gun pushing him up and Leori used two moves Bone rush with one hand and Force palm with the other smiling. The others watched the combo move unfold.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 pm

The teams (gonna start calling the 9 when joint team justice) ran dodging the attacks before leaping over the cliff and down to Honchcrow where they tried helping Honchcrow up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 am

(how did they escape with a wallet i think your going to have to find out that it was Honchcrow's when he fell cause we dodged the attack)
Team Justice spotted Magnezone Ralion stepped out from the group and cracked out his knuckles and launched at it with a Dynamic Punch Boosted by an unexpected Flamethrower from Magma and Blaze each side and it made a giant fiery dynamic punch Ralion then leapt high into the air before he came hurtling down at speed with the fiery dynamic punch what launched right at Magnezone full power.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 22, 2011 8:19 am

Hydro laughed a bit before firing a water gun at Ralion's hand putting out the flames on it. Machamp stopped and apologized to the Police officer and laughed again. The teams agreed to the arrest as they believed it was fraud on Honchcrow's behalf.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 23, 2011 8:19 am

The teams entered the base and got their stuff before going to the restaurant and going into the V.I.P. rescue teams section. The teams then sat down and called for a menu, they then talked whilst waiting for the menu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 am

(still two Lucario's but still)
Team justice *the nine of them* received a menu and looked to it before they all just ordered steak mash and peas. They then discussed what their top priority should be mission wise and awaited someone with a mission.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 25, 2011 5:16 pm

The teams saw a Pelliper fly in through the ceiling and drop a letter on the table and with speed team justice was off to the ice mountain as they heard entei was fighting with suicune there.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 am

team justice flew and ran past at speed accidentally knocking the other team as they headed to the ice mountain. when they got there they saw a battle in full flight and decided they would wait at the side for a minute to analyze their battle styles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 am

team justice was too far away to notice and then they had figured out the battle style of the two legendary dogs so they launched into the air and dived down at the two pokemon with their strongest moves again. (the moves i used on honchcrow).
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 pm

The attacks all hit between the two legendary dogs. The team then stood in a circle looking to both of them and yelled "Stop your causing disastrous effects on the pokeworld" The two legendary dog's just laughed and went to move them aside when the team launched off the attacks again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 am

Ralion stuck out his top two arms and caught Lucoto (what is Lucoto again?). The other attacks hit and the dogs backed up slightly, growling so they launched one final set of attacks in attempt to halt their fighting.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm

(ok)
The attack's landed in front of the pokemon causing a cease fire and stopping the assault.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3