HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

The trio of teams searched checking for them before Meanora heard them with the acute hearing and ran towards it the others in close proximity to find a few other pokemon poison pokemon to be precise it was team Toxic an evil team featuring Koffing, Dustox and Venonat. They turned and began a battle that was easily hear-able by Team ace and they began using their weaker moves underestimating the opposing team.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 am

The group saw Team ace wanted to get involved so kept up their weaker moves allowing the others to not feel like their not allowed to do anything. Using simple tackle and aerial ace attacks.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 4:29 pm

the teams all took off before going home allowing team ace to continue with their exploration and await for a sign of trouble.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 am

(ooh a bad team interesting)

The trio saw the murkrow flying from the volcano but thought nothing of it yet when then arrived back in the city they went over to keckleon's shop to replenish supplies and realized he wasn't quite in so they tapped the bell and waited.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 4:51 pm

The teams saw the crystal brought in and put on the shelf they then thought for a while and bought it thinking it was a trinket but Hydro and Tori were suspicious so they flew off from the group and went to check out the crystal they had left at absol's village and at close examination they realized it was synthetic and flew off with speed home to the so-called trinket they then picked up the Real crystal from the shelf and headed back dropping the crystal back on its stand in the village. They then flew home and explained the whole scenario to the others before going to sleep and awaiting the morning when Pelliper would turn up with mail for their next set of missions.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 8:30 am

(don't really get it - pen eraser - but still)

The teams went outside and looked as they saw honchcrow coming and awaited it's arrival.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 4:34 pm

They looked to Honchcrow before saying "so what is your business here?" he awaited an answer from honchcrow.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

(why would i say that to bankrupt my team)

"Ummmm... i paid Keckleon for the crystal got a problem take it up with him" Meanora said calmly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 18, 2011 10:55 pm

"as i said you don't work for keckleon who i already bought it from so i ain't paying you a penny" Blaze said getting annoyed with the Honchcrow's Repetitiveness.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 18, 2011 11:15 pm

The team just laughed and headed slowly back into team high-flyer's base to get their stuff before they go to dinner.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 am

All 9 of the team members laughed at his feeble attempt and each launched off their most powerful attacks:
Bravio:Whirlwind
Tori:Aura sphere
Hydro:Hydro Pump
Ralion:Dynamic Punch
Leori:Aura sphere (again)
Meanora:Aura sphere (three aura sphere power)
Magma:Hyper Beam
Blaze:Flare blitz
Flame:Fire Blast
Each of these flew at Honchcrow Full power it was certain they couldn't miss. Blaze then repeated "As me and the others have said we bought it from Keckleon and paid him the requested 500poke so you can leave us alone unless you want things to get uglier than you" the teams laughed at this.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 19, 2011 10:43 pm

(.... How am i a cheapskate the team payed 500 because at the time it was believed to be a trinket/ornament as they believed the real one was already in the village so not a cheapskate)

They repeated the attack once more with another set of powerful attacks

(what you on about Lucario and Grovyle your team members are mightyena and ninetales)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Pokemon city of helpers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next