HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Apollo faceplamed at all the responses 'great just my luck' he thought "look I realise the world is pretty f**ked up, but no matter what you do to it there will always be an aspect of it that makes it f**ked up so no point of trying to change it but just accept it." then a mischievous grin appeared on his face "also I don't work well in teams."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 pm

"You would need no more than to folllw orders..."

"Dude, we're not in. Get it through your skull...Which may not...Even exist..." Pit facepalmed.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 10:28 pm

"which may not exist....bird brains it's a pile of black shadow goo...do you really think it may have a skull?"

(turns back to the shadows)

"yea bird brain bet me to my punch line...kapeesh?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 12:49 am

"Well, I've seen walls with brains, so..."

"This simulation in your clouded minds is insane."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:00 am

"I'm not insane I'm just your friendly neighbourhood pshyco path." Apollo said scarcasticly "are you going to sod off now? Because talking to you is like talking to a brick wall..." (*turns to pit) "don't you dare comment on that last part."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 am

"But there's no fun in not commeting!"

"I am not brick...However, I am not flesh..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:37 am

Apollo faceplamed at the two comments "that's it I'm done." He told the shadow "I'm not talking to you anymore." Hey began to walk on his way back to his church.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 2:21 am

"You will join us!" Shadow walls appeared around them, but they were almost indestructible. They'd have to fight.

"You asking to fight?" He got his EZ Cannon ready.

Ruby preparedher weapon. "I'm ready when you are."

The green-eyed one was not about to fight. However the thfee with red eyes stared, each at one of the trio.

"Insult dude, you ready?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 5:07 am

Name: Elh Celesta
Nickname: -
Abilities: Berserk, Lucky Strike, Sonic Blade
Keygun:
Soaring Skies:
Looks:
Spoiler:
Side: Hero
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 1:55 pm

(Looks good to me. You can start in any of the worlds.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 6:09 pm

"My name isn't Insult Dude!" Apollo growled drawing his sword "If you are going to make up a nickname for me at least try and make it smart." He charged at the shadow blob performing serval stabs, slashes and cuts (to the people watching it would have looked like he disappeared and reapperd) before ending up behind it when his sword transformed into a gun he aimed at the shadow he had just diced up, if it wasn't dead...it soon will be.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Ruby quickly destroyed one. "Toughen up if you wanna win!"

Pit blasted one a few times. "Take that!"

The remains teleported onto the green-eyed one. "You wish to fight, I see. So be it..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 9:53 pm

"you know you things are really starting to piSS...ME...OFF!!" Apollo's voice started off as a low growl before turning into a roar...he was on the edge off "realising the beast." he shot a full round into it on the rifles automatic mode before turning it back into a sword...his stance resembled something of a predator about to rip its prey to shreds....
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 pm

The shadow was unhurt.

"My turn!" Pit fired 5 shots, doing nothing.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Apollo charged forward holding back his speed so he could use it to dodge and faint as he tried to find a weakness before his beast gets out.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 11:48 pm

The shadiw vanished an blended with Apollo's own shadow. He'd have to find it.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 12:32 am

The mischious grin appeared on Apollo's face again, "you little bugger." he pulled out shards of the light dust crystal he had used in class and smashed them on the ground by stomping on them. An explosion of light spread along the ground raising upwards eliminating any natural shadows, at the moment it would be realved he would strike, dicing it faster then he did to the first one, giving it no chance to defend, attack or escape.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 12:37 am

It was on the ground...But the entire ground. Can they find it...?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 am

(im sorry but I don't really understand that last post)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 12:57 am

(Which world are you two in? XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 12:58 am

(RWBY XD )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 am

(Dang I don't know much about it. Oh well. Help me if I screw up, okay? XD And my character is randomly popping in. :D)

Just then, a girl, who appeared to be part cat, appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She looked lost and was cautiously looking around, as if fearing detection. Upon seeing Apollo, she jumped and tried to hide behind whatever she could. The girl occasionally popped her head out from her hiding place before hiding again and switching to a new hiding place. It was like Tag and Hide-And-Go-Seek mixed together.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 am

The shadow must have noticed her. A shaded figure appeared behind her. "You are also strong-minded..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:32 am

The girl looked extremely surprised and suddenly pulled out what appeared to be two identical pistols and shot three bullets at the shaded figure, obviously intending to at least harm whatever it was. She then scooted away from it, trying to figure out exactly what was happening.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:43 am

Suddenly, the shadow wall expanded, putting her in it. The shadow had seemed to vanish, but reappeared again. "Four...There are two others...And a dark..."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next