HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Pit
Pit

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY Empty
PostSubject: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Simple, just make a character, and then we'll RP once approved.  There are three different apps, and you may have up to six characters(each world limits 2 characters from 1 user).  Canons will be played by me and/or those with special permission.

*Note: Any keyweapon can have any uses a Keyblade can, and it is simply a different style of weapon.  For your keyweapon, if you have one, put a name and description/picture, in spoiler.*
KH:
Name:
Abilities:
Keyblade: (Optional)
Keygun: (Optional)
Keyaxe: (Optional)
Keyhammer: (Optional)
Looks:
Side: (Hero or Villain, or are they alone?  Perhaps they work for money...Your choice)

*Note: Your character is not required to be an angel.  They can be humans, however weapons will be limited*
KI:
Name:
Abilities:
Looks:
Type: (Human, Angel, Dark Angel(Example: Dark Pit)
Side: (Hero or Villain, or are they alone?  Perhaps they work for money...Your choice)

*Note: Weapons must be custom, however if you add history to how they got a canon's weapon, you may have it*
RWBY:
Name:
Weapons:
Armor:
Other Gear:
Looks:
School: (Not required)

Now, the plot:
An unknown force
From an unknown source
Could this be the course?
The course we all take
That we choose to make
And hope we never fake.

"Strange."
"Indeed."
"So, what could it be?"
"No idea, but this could be connected to those opened portals..."
Two portals opened in three worlds, each leading to the other two.  These worlds must unite to stop an evil, one like no other.  You must team up with heroes from each world to stop this new evil!
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 7:23 pm

could I just use my male character from Cryus Blaze's RWBY rp but edited it slightly...i'll edit it....want to change/add some stuff...
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Sure, just post the info on here.

NOTE: You may add any additional things to your app.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:22 am

Name: Apollo Caesar
Nickname:
Spices: Demi-fauna (his father was a wolf fauna)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Fauna Form:
change the tail to a wolf tail...the flames would be there only when he is fighting in his fauna form.:
fauna form eye:
History: at a young age his family (his parents hunters) was killed by creatures of grim he was able to fend off the attackers using his father’s sword. His father’s partner (Iris’s father) took him in and raised him but taught him very little of how to fight hoping to spare him the fate his parents suffered. Despite not being taught Apollo learned and mastered his father’s sword which he then too apart and rebuilt from scratch, he also built a prototype weapon of his own design. After seeing his potential his father’s taught him everything he and his father knew in both fighting with a weapon and without one. He was recruited into beacon after himself and his friend (Iris Lavender) after being arrested by hunters after taking down a horde of Grim. He comes across as cold hearted most of the time, but he is actually an extremely kind hearted person who is very protective over his team mates and friends and keeps a level head in any situation….only in his fauna form will he become hot headed and rash.  Being half fauna he has the generic abilities of a fauna is 64% in strength compared to a full-blood fauna, but when he “lets the beast out” (he like to call it this) his fauna abilities work at 135% better compared to a normal fauna.
Weapon:  Balance Bringer
Longer handle
Spoiler:
This is as close as I could get
Spoiler:
The Balance Bringer is a Bifurcated Weapon meaning it is a normal sword at first glance that can actually spilt in half making two separate blades, both of these swords while separate the when the blades fold back and sheathe themselves when connected the guns act more lick a high calibre assault rifle/heavy pistol or hand cannon.

Sliver mist
This is what it looks like when covering his skin
Spoiler:
Fauna Form Sync:
mix with the picture abouve:
This is the prototype weapon he designed himself, it works by controlling almost microscopic plates of carbon (tinted a greyish blue ether look like video game pixels or glitter) through implants in both of his writs that generate a static like electricity from shards of dust crystals. It works best with lightning dust crystal (gives off the most charge and other types of dust give side effects the fire dust heats it up to the point it might set him on fire) but can use any form of dust if in a pinch. It can form shields, pieces of armour onto him, also structures like a rope , he can also control blasts of carbon (think of water bending from avatar) at a very limited range the farthest he ever projected it was 5 times his arm’s length. he is trying to find a way to turn objects into carbon piece during mid-battle...he has found a way to turn things (plants) into carbon but not to pixelizing them...nobody but Iris has seen him use this weapon.
When it syncs with him when he is his fauna form it becomes more like a claw and forms ears and tail on his body.
Fighting style: armed with weapon: Kendo, Kenjutsu, Niten Ichi-ryū, armed military combat techniques
Unarmed: Karate/Kyokushin kaikan, Baguazhang, tai chi (moves the same speed as ruby when running…a genetic trait, moves 2.5 faster than that when in his fauna form )
Teacher: himself (to a certain extent), Jalal Lavender
Team:
Team Mates:
Friends: Iris Lavender(not in this rp)
Foes:

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:58 am

Looks good, approved.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:09 am

woop woop
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:12 am

So, you can start. I'll be using NPCs for a while.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 1:41 am

sorry at the moment im not sure how to start :(
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:12 am

However you want, or would you want someone to meet up with your character?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:23 am

(Hold on I got something... Just don't kill me if you don't like it)

Apollo sat on the window still of one of the windows that belong to the abounded church he lived in barely on the school grounds. He had got permission to live here instead of the dorms from professor Ospin. He didn't have a reason he just wanted this, Iris always visited him around this time bring him a dinner she cook even though he would have already eaten at the canteen two hours earlier to avoid people, along with weird question like "if got really good at cooking would you eat my food every day." ( Iris' cooking is very bad but has gotten goid very quicky) he would answer with "even if you didn't get better and I lived in another place you would hunt me down and stuff it down my mouth so hey why not?"

He sighed and enjoyed the song of the bird that were nesting on the alter.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:03 am

Suddenly, a flashing portal appeared outside the window, and a male...Angel...Went crasning in. "OWOWOWOWOWWW!" He got up, and noticed someone else who he knocked down. "Eh...Sorry." He quickly grabbed his Bow and ran, but the portal closed.

Just then: Ruby was walking to a class, when the angel slapped her with a bow. "Hey! Wait, are you a student here?"

"Um, where?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Apollo herd some comtion a little bit was from him so ran over to check it out, it took him only just under half a minute to reach the location where he Ruby Rose another student in his year and leader of team RWBY. Unlike the other students Apollo finished the entrence exam solo, with out meeting up with anybody, during this he took down a horde of Ursa and Deathstalkers and fond last years artifices which were different chess piece he picked the black pawn...Iris said she was looking all over for him but couldn't find him. The other person down there looked like a chicken with the wings sticking out of his back...then he began to think he looked like an angel, the just began to assume he was a fauna like his father...of coarse nobody knew this since he looked purely human. He dicided to stay out of their argument unless things got ugly...he wasn't about to let anyone fight on his truff.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 2:57 pm

"What do you mean 'where'? Are you kidding? This place is known to, like, everyone."

"I was thrown through a portal here..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Apollo got comfortable on a tree branch, as he watched the events unfold. The chicken fauna didn't smell like he was from around here...it didn't smell like a fauna at all but smelt forign as if it didn't belong to their world. "What are you Chicken wings?" He thought to himself "and what's this about a portal?...well now things are getting interesting."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 4:36 pm

"Um...A portal? Did you hit your head recently?"

"No, I didn't! I'm Pit, an angel, and a warrior for the Goddess Palutena! And where exactly am I? Did...I get thrown into another world?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Apollo had herd enough, if he let this go on any longer a fight might break out...time for him to step in. "Hey little red riding hood," he called out in Ruby's dierection "If you two have a problem with each other go settle it somewhere else. If dont then be on your merry way. (Turns his glare to pit) Hey Chicken wings it's oblivious you're not from around here, but even so if somebody slaps another in the face with a bow they apologise....got that?" His glare and voice was of a high ranking peace keeper demanding authority...he always did this with out knowing...sort of an instinct like the Alpha Wolf keeping order in his pack.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 5:28 pm

"Wait, I did what? Ohhh...And I'm an ANGEL! So...Is this some kind of school."

Ruby racepalmed at what Apollo called her, then at what he called Pit, then at what Pit said.

(Triple facepalm! XD)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 5:43 pm

"If you keep faceplaming your self that hard you will make your nose bleed and mess up your pretty little face." Apollo teased Ruby as he landed on the ground after jumping down from the branch in a manor that made him look weightless "and as for you Halo Head (yay for bad nicknames) there is an abandoned church a while back...where I live...if will help you be on your way home you're welcome to look around it."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:16 pm

"Um...If this is a school, I'd like to check it out."

"You know, that Bow looks like a customized weapon."

"It is. Wait, wait wait...Is this a WEAPON school?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Apollo gently faceplamed "no it's not a weapon school, its a school to train the next generation of hunter and huntswomen to fight off the creatures of grim. but every student carries a weapon of their design with them at all time."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:35 pm

"Huh...So, you thought I was a student because I had this? I get it...Where do I sign up, maybe it'll help!"

Suddenly, another portal opened, sending someone flying into Apollo. "Sorry...I thought the portal led to...somewhere it sure didn't." He got up, and he looked like
Spoiler:
"My name's Sora." He offered a hand, not noticing his Keyblade on the ground.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Apollo let out a low growl, and got up himself not accepting Sora's hand to help him up. "god damn flying people through portal." he muttered under his breath as he got up.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 9:55 pm

"So, where is this place?"

By now, Ruby went to show Pit around.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Apollo would want to kill Ruby and that 'angel' kid next time he saw them he knew he wouldn't he kept his cool and forget of this incident on purpose. he sighed before repeating himself to sora
"its a school to train the next generation of hunter and huntswomen to fight off the creatures of grim. but every student carries a weapon of their design with them at all time."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 pm

"Huh. So, is this some other world? That could explain the portal..."

(Apollo should notice the Keyblade on the ground XD)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY H6Q0F8z

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next