HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patrol The Earth Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Patrol The Earth Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 5:50 pm

OOC - Noize, Card, and Sake only.

IC:

A young swordsman walked a path in the Earth Kingdom with his animal companion, a fire ferret. There was irony in the ferret's name, as the swordsman accidentally named the fire ferret Yu, which just happened to be the name of a Fire Nation Prince named Yu. The young man didn't really care about that, and considered Yu his best friend. The fire ferret anyway.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Yoku rode atop her Ostrich Horse in an oddly content daze. The wind whipped at her face, but her short hair didn't prove much of a hazard to her sight. She was wearing her typical garb of Earth Nation green, and gripped the leather reigns tightly as they sped up the plain dirt path, whipping up a cloud of dust behind them as they passed.

This uneventful run continued for many minutes until she took sight of another figure down the path. She gently tugged her mount's reins to slow him and cantered to a walk by the time they reached the boy. Not wanting to be rude, she slowed even further, and gave a small wave and muttered, "hi," before gripping the reigns again.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 12:04 am

Hitoshi walked along with his pet, Kami-san. Kami-san roared a little upon spotting two people. A guy with a fire ferret, and a girl on an ostrich horse. The platypus bear pointed them out, and Hito squinted at them. "Hey look, new friends!" He climbed onto his' pet's back and commanded that they moved forward, which Kami didn't disagree with and ran.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 1:34 am

Bai and Yu took notice to the girl riding an Ostrich-horse. "Hey, I'm Bai Zhu and this is my little buddy Yu, a Fire Ferret.", he said to the girl riding the strange creature. "So, I know this may sound strange, but with the war getting worse I've been sent out to find and help train the Avatar. You wouldn't happen to know anything about the Avatar, would you.", he asked her as Yu climbed atop his head and made a noise.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 2:48 am

While this was all happening, Myin was walking towards the group with what appeared to be a cat with wings following her. (For a full description of Ruru, look at Myin's app)
"Hey, Ruru? Do those people smell dangerous?" Myin asked the Fire Card, Ruru opening her mouth slightly in order to take in the scents properly (cats have scent glands on the roof of their mouth, I believe). The Card shook her head and gave a mew showing that Bai, Hitoshi, and Yoku were all trustworthy. Myin eventually reached the group and gave a wave to them.
"Yo."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:25 am

Yoku shifted uncomfortably from atop her mount. Her only intention was to give a brief, courteous greeting and swiftly be on her way to, well, she hadn't a clue where exactly she was heading, but down the path was as good a destination as any. Her Ostrich Horse seemed to share her uncomfort toward the gathered group, for he eyed them reproachfully and made a quiet squawk.

She first turned her head toward Bai and addressed him. "I'm Yoku," she said, "and sadly, I don't. I haven't heard much news on the Avatar, nor have I really looked into them. You see, I'm not a bender, so I'm not really interested into the sort of thing." She lied smoothly, it was one she told often, and she was more than efficient at executing it by now. She gave a curt nod of greeting toward the rest of the group before shyly looking down.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 pm

"Oh? That's a shame, I've been looking for days.", Bai said. "I'm not a bender either, just a swordsman."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol The Earth Kingdom   Patrol The Earth Kingdom H6Q0F8z

Patrol The Earth Kingdom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1