HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MathildeRoché
MathildeRoché

Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"! Empty
PostSubject: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"! H6Q0F8zSun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello world!
My name is Mathilde!
Before i say anything else, i'm French! (coming right from Anistar city) I actually live in France, around the location of Anistar city in Pokemon X and Y (so proud of this game though :3)
I'm 13 years old and i promised myself to only use Google in extreme cases!
So...as i say in my signature, i love Fire types! But i usually end up sticking with my first pokemons and the pokemon that's on the game boxart (i guess they're called legendaries?)
About my signature and avatar, i made the pics with MMD and i only own the models themsleves! (the model on the right is, of course, Hatsune Miku, and the model on the left is me >w< )
I love art and RPG. I've been RPGing for 2 years now, but on french forums, we'll see how it turns out here!
I love Youtube too! i always watch youtubers like PewDiePie, ABrandonToThePast, grav3yardgirl or TheJWittz.
I also love gaming theories. I'm always axious about reading them but i can't resist my curiosity.
I don't know what i could say now, i think that's it!
Thanks for reading :3
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"! H6Q0F8zSun Jan 25, 2015 10:01 pm

hey MAth it's nice to meet you and I can't wait to rp with you
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"! H6Q0F8zSun Jan 25, 2015 11:01 pm

welcome to the sight i'm your friendly neiborhood shape shifter and lover of animals I also like thejwittz on youtube I hope you have a lot of fun here and can't wait to talk to you in the cb
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"! H6Q0F8zSun Jan 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Yo, I'm Alice and I'm British so we're right next door and obligated to hate each other! :P Looking forward to some nonsensical fighting in the cbox on behalf of our home countries. That's it for now~~ xP
MathildeRoché
MathildeRoché

PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"! H6Q0F8zMon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Haha, thanks everyone! :3
I'm also looking forward to do it Alice! xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!   Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"! H6Q0F8z

Good morning star shine! The earth says "Hello"!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1