HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 pm

(Ok...)

Apollo saw the giant key in Sora's hand "why the heck do you have a giant key?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:15 pm

"Giant key? You mean my-" He panicked, and picked it up. "You mean my Keyblade?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

"that thing is a sword."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:24 pm

"Yes. In a way, yes."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 pm

"things are making less sence every second." Apollo complained "come on kid ill bring you to somebody who can show you around."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:46 pm

"Uhh, sure." Sora followed him, unsure of where they were going.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 pm

it took a awhile (because he was moving so fast he had to go back and find sora every few minutes) but he eventually fond Ruby and handed over Sora to her. "as long as you are showing bird brain around show big foot around too will you?" Apollo asked but left before she could even give a response, "thanks he said before he left. she couldn't bad mouth him...after all the only person in the school who knew his name was Iris
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:08 pm

"Um..."

*Timeskip to a class Apollo and Ruby both have*
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 pm

(combat practice XD)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Ruby looked around.

The professor walked in. "Hello class."

Just then: Pit came running through the door. "Sorry I'm late!" He jumped into a seat.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:20 pm

"you have to be kidding me." Apollo thought as he un intentionally glared at pit, "you would think he would have common sense to try and blend in by hiding his wings."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm

"Well, for this month, we'll be doing a class tournament as a sort of...Test. First, is Pit and Apollo."

"I'm first, huh?" He got up and walked to the front of the room.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Apollo sighed as he disappeared from his seat and reappeared on the area floor (think bleach flash step...that's what he looks like when he is jogging/speed walking.) he didn't even bother drawing his weapon and just stared. if the angel even looked at his eyes he would be feeling the same thing a man would feel looking into the eyes of a wolf pack.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Pit stared as he generated new weapons - the Flame Claws. "You ready?" He was unphased, a pack of wolves feeling like a gentle breeze compared to the Umderworld Army and Forces of Nature.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 pm

"When ever you are bird brain."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 am

"So, was it the claws that gave you that?"

Suddenly, a shadow appeared betweenn them. Would it be noticed?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 12:09 am

"That and the fact that you didn't bother covering up your wings." Apollo stated as he crushed a light gem crystal, rubbed it's dust on his hands and used it to shoot a beam of light at the shadow in between them.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 12:16 am

The shadow became a figure. "You dare..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 12:45 am

"Yep..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 am

"You...You cannot kill me...Or at least, not like that..." It threw a shadowy bomb at him, then another at Pit.

Pit barely dodged.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 am

Apollo ran from where was standing and jumped onto one of the iron railings along the ceiling dodging the bomb. "so please enlighten me after this is a school you need to set an example for the children after all." he mocked the figure.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 1:15 am

"And as far as you know, I could be the darkness within you two...Or I could exist only within this simulated battlefield..." An evil laugh echoed...As if darkness was taking hold on this world...And others...
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 1:39 am

"Well then it's simple." Apollo reappeared out side of the fighting platform "if we don't fight and you don't dissipear your the darkness within somebody's heart but not mine because a darkness in side me would indicate I some sort of sinful desire...yea buddy you got nothing on me."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 1:54 am

"Everyone has darkness inside...Even in their darkest corners..."

"Dark Pit tried convincing me of that before, and it's a lie!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 2:35 am

"Well no sh*ts Sherlocks," Apollo chuckled at both of them "but here is my oxymoron of a catch to your statement, Is it really darkness if you accepect it as a part of you. Because it is only the darkness that blinds you when you can't see that truth with leads to the first and fore most truth....THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK, GOOD, BAD, WHITE, BLACK BUT ONLY A MIDDLE GROUND WHERE IT ALL BLENDS INTO MANY SHADES OF GREY....but as for me I'm just a lighter shade then most. So for thou aren't thy and thy aren't thou...." Apollo mocked every one in the room my bowing a little.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next