HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:48 am

Apollo began matching his body's speed to the disappearing and reappearing of the Shadow (he has been doing this kinda act for a while know) then struck at it with his sword...he hadn't noticed the new comer yet.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:51 am

The shadow vanished...Again. Yeah, it's getting a bit predictable. It grabbed Elh and looked at the others. "This one will be the guardian. You should join her."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:59 am

Now he was pissed "LET HER GO!!!" Apollo roared as lightning arced out of his arms and slivery wolf ears and tail appeared on him and his began glowing and looked more like a wolf's while his hair became more like fur. What looked like sliver particles was infesting the air at the moment but wasn't getting into the air people were breathing "You don't use bystanders as a hostage when you are in a middle of a fight...now back away from her or else."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 2:09 am

"She is not a hostage..." He put her down, but surrounded her by a wall...A separate one, specifically. And a stronger one, too. She could see out, but nobody could see in. "These shadows will slowly bring out the darkness in ev-"

Just then: Someone who looked like Pit, but grey, jump-kicked the shadow from nowhere. "No need!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 2:32 am

Elh could see the odd gray angel from her 'cage' (assuming that your chara didn't strike the wall) and saw that the angel was trying to help her. She decided to try and help herself by pulling out her guns and shooting at the wall again. She cautiously fired two bullets, one from each gun, in case the bullets were useless against the wall. Elh hated being defenseless or helpless, so she tried her best.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 2:42 am

The bullets vanished, but appeared in a cave, shooting and killing a random bear...Luckily for defense, however, since it was attacking some random sub-plot dude.

"Those shadows will bring out the darkness in everyone, as I was saying...And you can't deny it once it takes hold. The smaller, the faster...Like her...Maybe she even has more in her...But for now, you should worry about yourselves."

"You think I'd ever join you? No way!"

Dark Pit nodded. "Puppet's right, we're going to take you out, here and now if we have to!"

Ruby gripped her weapon. "Right, now let her go!"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 am

the sliver particles formed claw like structures on apollo's hands (sliver mist has synced with his fauna form) as he walked towards the wall jabbed his hand into it causing lighting to fail everywhere "lets make a wager shadow." he growled "i swap places with her and you get a chance to find this darkness inside me. you get 24 hours to do this, if you win you keep me...if i win i walk free and you bugger off...so how about it?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 12:50 pm

"You are chancing the impossible. You can not win..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 pm

"Impossible huh? Now I definitely want to do the bet and if you are so sure then what are you so afraid of. But if I win or lose I expect you to keep your side of the wager."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 8:40 pm

"If that is your choice...But I warn that even without I, others shall bring you over..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 pm

"nobody but me will be swapping places with the girl...got it?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Dark Pit put his hand out. "My darkness is light. I literally can't lose this one, kid."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 9:50 pm

"there is no darkness or light...that's the truth nobody in this world wants to accepts, but I know the truth...cant go into detail but I can't lose ether....trust me, I got this."

Apollo turns back to the shadow, "do the swap and let the others go...lets do this."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 3:15 am

"Listen, I need to do this. His darkness and mine are different, so he'll lose. I already HAVE darkness as the lead. When there's none to bring out, he'll lose!"

"Maybe I could switch when you decide who it'll be..." An evil laugh could be heard.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Apollo ignored all of them "make the bloody swap with me already."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 9:13 pm

"No! I'm switching! You aren't doing this as long as I'm around."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 pm

the sliver particles formed a wall of pure carbon (virtually indestructible) between sliver with the shadow wall and everyone else. "now that we are alone give me your word and make the swap."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 9:54 pm

"You must agree on who switches first...And you haven't done so yet..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 2:55 pm

"did you really think I was fighting with them?" Apollo asked raising an eyebrow "I'm a lone wolf , if they follow me that's there own choice but I'm not apart of no team...if they want to swap someone with me to get me out that's fine but I'm swapping with her and they don't get a say in it...got it blackhead?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 3:53 pm

"I see you are not who I was looking for..." The shadow laughed. "You are not switching with her unless you get them to agree to it...Of course, you may not be in this world even if you do switch..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Apollo began to laugh as well "you don't get do you I wasn't trying to catch anybody's eye by being the one they are looking for and the deal only ever excited between us they were never apart of it....I also just realised the reason I believe you are after one of us....you're a shadow no matter how powerful you become that's all you will ever be, a shadow of one person or many it doesn't matter you will still be a lowly shadow in the shad by others." Apollo dug his hand a little deeper into the shadow wall...."so do you get it now?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 pm

"I am no shadow, however I have many forms...My true form may be a shock to you..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 pm

"What it's me or somebody else I know"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 12:09 am

"Perhaps...I do not know if you know me...Ahahah...Of course, that 'chicken head' or whatever does...Even if he doesn't realize it...Heheh..."

(Btw, just so you know, and this is a big troll: It's Viridi from Kid Icarus: Uprising!)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 2:22 am

(lol Elh is just awkwardly standing during all of this. XD)

The cat-girl seemed to be more calm now, seeing that the two boys in front of her were apparently trying to help. "Um... Not to make you guys rush or anything, but we should really reach a decision... Right?" she asked, obviously feeling rather uncomfortable. Of course, Elh hoped that the duo could even hear her since she was still trapped inside the wall separating herself and the duo.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next