HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY RPG character creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

RWBY RPG character creation Empty
PostSubject: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Ok guys basically as you can see i am making a new RWBY RPG. I decided to make this because since i heard about it coming out i have loved it. Its got awesome fight scenes,awesome customised weapons that are medieval(spears, axes and the like), modern(guns and such) and futuristic in the fact that you can combine two weapons to make one awesome weapon.

(Two characters per member, one male and one female is suggested but not mandatory)

Name:
Nickname: (can be earned through rp)
Age: (anything over 18 must be approved by owner of topic)
Appearance: (a pic or a paragraph describing them head to toe)
History: (can be discovered through rp)
Occupation: (anything other than students must be approved by owner of the topic)
Weapon: (a pic as close as you can to what it looks like or a few sentences of what it looks like, then a paragraph of how it works.)
Fighting style: (How you fight with your weapon /how do you fight with out it)
Teacher: (the person who taught you to fight)
Team: (formed when 2 pairs of characters decide to team up, teams are permanent)
Team Mates: (who is on your team)
Friends: can be made through rp or before (player controlled characters only)
Foes: can be made through rp or before (player controlled characters only)

My First Character:

Name:Lie Ren
Nickname:Ren
Appearance:
Lie Ren:
(a pic or a paragraph describing them head to toe)
History:Discovered through rp
Weapon:
Jade Dragons:
Fighting style:Lie fights mainly by using his twin green machine pistols which have blades attached to them. He combines his training from both his senseis to attack with both sides of his arsenal when neccessary. He also has extensive control of his Aura which allows him to protect himself and also grants him additional strength as shown in episode 6 of RWBY where he rips out the basilisks fangs using his Aura.
Teacher:Sensei Kurimoto (Martial Arts), Sensei Yukai(Ranged weapons)
Team:None so far
Team Mates:None so far
Friends: Made through Rp
Foes:Made through Rp

Last edited by Cyrus Blaze on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Also for my second character:

Name:Shadow Belladonna
Nickname:Shadow
Age:18 (anything over 18 must be approved by owner of topic)
Appearance:
Shadow Blake:
(a pic or a paragraph describing them head to toe)
History:Discovered through rp.
Weapon:
Soaring Abyss( Sword Form):
Soaring Abyss( Gun Form):
Fighting style:When far away Soaring abyss's gun form provides a bit of space between Shadow and his opponent.Shadow prefers to keep his distance but is always prepared for a close combat situation. However he does not rely simply on his weapon he is also adept at hand to hand combat and can cripple his opponent almost instantly by hitting them in their pressure points.
Teacher:Sensei Karuno(Sword fighting prowess), Master Harashi(Ranged Weapons training) and Sensei Xernias(Martial Arts)
Team:None so far
Team Mates:None so far
Friends: None so far
Foes:None so far.

Last edited by Cyrus Blaze on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 6:41 pm

(HA so, someone else, has seen it, I was thinking of making a RWBY RPG myself glad to see you did though. I shall join :D)

Name:
Miles Cooper

Nickname:
Jett

Appearance:
RWBY RPG character creation David_10

Personality:
Miles is an adventurous and brave sort of guy for his age. If anyone ever picked a fight with his friend he'd step up to protect them and if there was ever a dangerous mission, he'd take it just to protect other people. He is a great team player and is extremely friendly, being a joker he's great to be around and will always try to cheer his friends up.

History:
Discovered through RP

Student at Beacon Academy

Weapon:
Dual Chained Diamond Avian Scythes (Shortened: Avian Scythes):
RWBY RPG character creation Avian_10
Two of the above weapon, combined by a Diamond Chain. The handles however, are the barrels of it's pistol form for when performing long ranged take downs.

Fighting style:
Prefers to fight honorably so, if fighting a human opponent he will follow tradition as in, If the opponent is unarmed he will not raise his weapon against them, and vice versa. He fights in close quarters usually, using his weapons to disarm an opponent with a ranged weapon as well, as using the chain properly to provide a wider range with his Avian Scythes. Without his weapons he will, attempt to disable an opponents movements by weakening their arms and legs. Following which he will try to disable an opponent by knocking them unconscious or breaking bones when forced to do so. If he is facing a beast/monster he will attempt to strike full force and finish them as, quickly as, possible. When at range he will aim for one of four places: The Head/Brain, The Legs, The Heart or of course The Arms.

Teacher:
- Master Xian (Sycthe Master)
- Sensei Cyratu (Ranged Firearms Training)
- Master Kyro (Hand-In-Hand Combat Training (Martial Arts and Jujitsu))
- Ryu Lyro (Parkour Training)
Team: None So Far
Team Mates: None So Far
Friends: None So Far
Foes: None So Far
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Awesome application but you did not have to do the personality. Your personality can be reflected in the rp or in the way you fight. Anyway it's approved. Awesome weapon choice also. How about Lie and Miles meet up in the emerald forest?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 pm

I know I didn't have to do the personality but, it just helped me cause, it felt weird not having it in there.

Yeah sure, Lie and Miles can meet up in the Emerald Forest or we could kinda start it similar to the series on YouTube by RoosterTeeth and start on the airship taking us to Beacon before, looking around a bit then, going to that academy assembly and finally the Emerald Forest after they've slept. That way it'd be an easy way to reflect their personalities and start the rp off in a series-like style.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 pm

I agree. What I meant by what i said is that after all that we could meet after Lie or Miles kills something in the forest. Obviously we would include the events prior to the day of initiation.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 pm

I would probably say that Miles should kill something before Lie meets him as it would be interesting to see how Miles fights since we already know how Lie fights.
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Name:Grace Valin
Nickname: N/A

Appearance: RWBY RPG character creation Img_0313
History: Grace was born in a beach side town. she left at a young age to signal academy. She did this because her entire family were murdered by a brute gang controlling monsters, so to get rid of the evil in the world she joined signal academy to become strong, and soon it was her first year to beacon academy.

Weapon:RWBY RPG character creation Img_0314

Name: Neptune's pride

Trident Form: Powered by Water dust, it shoots out 3 hydro water pumps from the tip of the spears.

Changing: The circle at the bottom turn the rest of the spear to dust and absorbs it like a vacuum and then re-animates it into a sniper rifle.

Sniper Rifle: shoots normal bullets, but with the ice dust it can shoot ice pellets that sting like a b****. it has 3 lens. Convex, concave, and no lens, convex to see her target closer up, and no lens because she can....

Fighting style: She fights while spinning her and her trident at the same time. She uses the water around her to splash it in her enemy face to attack or make them flinch so she can go for the kill. When In gun form she snipes in water, high trees, or high cliffs. Unlike Ruby Rose she dons`t use her gun form up close.
Teacher: Aquarius Mari, spear master
Team: N/A
Team Mates: N/A
Friends: N/A
Foes: N/A
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Approved.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Yeah sure then, Lie, Miles will see you first so, that we'll be partners. Also, Hopefully when Grace gets a partner at a later point we'll find out how they decide which pairs go together and do that so, it will be Miles, Lie, Grace and ???. Make the topic now though for the actual rpg.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 12:14 am

first character the second coming soon.

Name: Apollo Caesar
Nickname:
Appearance:
Spoiler:
History: at a young age his family (his parents hunters) was killed by creatures of grim he was able to fend off the attackers using his father’s sword. His father’s partner (Iris’s father) took him in and raised him but taught him very little of how to fight hoping to spare him the fate his parents suffered. Despite not being taught Apollo learned and mastered his father’s sword which he then too apart and rebuilt from scratch, he also built a prototype weapon of his own design. After seeing his potential his father’s taught him everything he and his father knew in both fighting with a weapon and without one. He was recuited into beacon after himself and his friend (Iris Lavender) after being arrested by hunters after taking down a horde of Grims. He comes across as cold hearted most of the time, but he is actually an extremely kind hearted person who is very protective over his team mates and friends and keeps a level head in any situation.
Weapon:  Balance Bringer
Longer handle
Spoiler:
This is as close as I could get
Spoiler:
The Balance Bringer is a Bifurcated Weapon meaning it is a normal sword at first glance that can actually spilt in half making two separate blades, both of these swords while separate the when the blades fold back and sheathe themselves when connected the guns act more lick a high calibre assault rifle/heavy pistol or hand cannon.

Sliver mist
This is what it looks like when covering his skin
Spoiler:
This is the prototype weapon he designed himself, it works by controlling almost microscopic plates of carbon (tinted a greyish blue and ether look like video game pixels or glitter) through implants in both of his writs that generate a static like electricity from shards of dust crystals. It works best with lightning dust crystal (gives off the most charge) but can use any form of dust if in a pinch. It can form shields and pieces of armour onto him, he can also control blasts of carbon (think of water bending from avatar) at a very limited range the farthest he ever projected it was three times his arm’s length. he is trying to find away to turn objects into carbon piece during mid battle...he has found away to turn things (plants) into carbon but not to pixelizing them...nobody but Iris has seen him use this weapon.
Fighting style: armed with weapon: Kendo, Kenjutsu, Niten Ichi-ryū, armed military combat techniques
Unarmed: Karate/Kyokushin kaikan, Baguazhang, tai chi (moves the same speed as ruby when running…a genetic trait)
Teacher: himself (to a certain extent), Jalal Lavender
Team:
Team Mates:
Friends: Iris Lavender
Foes:

(If it wasn't obvious from his pic his signature colour is blue.)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 am

Approved!
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 am

Hooray for being approved! :D
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 1:59 am

Ok guys I will post the actual to topic tommorow if I can.
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 2:01 am

okay!~
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 2:33 am

Second character

Name: Iris Lavender
Nickname: Female
Appearance:
Spoiler:
History:  Iris was an only child always standing in the shadow of her parents (the other two members of the Squad that Apollo’s parents her on), she would always mess with their dust supplies making explosives such as fireworks that would freeze thing on impact, trying to get their attention. When Apollo came into to live with them it was a god send for her…until her own father started to favour him when he began to train Apollo. The suddenly Apollo refused to train with her father and began to her what her father wouldn’t, after a few weeks of this her father decided to train her aswell and the Apollo went back to training. Apon asking Apollo why he did that for her, his response was “I don’t want to in any spotlight, there it is too bright and you can’t focus clearly, I rather stay in the shadows unnoticed where I can give it my all.”
Iris’ response to his “well I’m not going to be in any spot light unless you are there with me and that’s a promise.” She has kept that promise ever since. Iris is a hyper, kind hearted person, hot headed, flirty and sensitive person who likes to tease Apollo and any of her friends whenever she can (Apollo just stands there and take it).
Weapon: Shock wave Batzooka
bat mode:
bazooka mode:
The batzooka works just as it does in the yellow trailer for RWBY but here is how it differes, it shoots blast of energy and each blast takes up a dust crystal and she has a two shots in the cylinder before having to reload. In bat mode it can use the crystals to power it (eg.: she uses fire dust crystal the bat leaves a trail of fire, glows red hot the set anything it touches on fire)for limited time (each crystal = 5 min max). Also in bat form if she presses down on the butt/handle of the bat while the end cap is on the ground it will use up a crystal creating a shock wave maching the crystal’s type while knocking her enemies back a few feet.
Fighting style: armed: she spins as she moves with the oversized bat using its momentum to throw herself around the place. 
Unarmed: Karate/Kyokushin kaikan, kick boxing, boxing
Teacher: Apollo Caesar Jalal Lavender (well-known Hunter/her father)
Team:
Team Mates:
Friends: Jalal Lavender, Apollo Caesar
Foes:

(If it wasn't oblivious her colour is purple)

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 3:13 am

Uh Alpha I think the batzooka is enough. I only let you have two weapons for your first character because your second weapon is an implant in your arm. Sorry but no dust gun.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 3:17 am

Edited
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 3:25 am

Ok approved.
WaterxxTamer24
WaterxxTamer24

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 4:52 am

that`s funny at first i was gonna do the same
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 am

Name: Artimas Sylver
Nickname:
Appearance:
RWBY RPG character creation For_al10
(Her hair is silver as well as her eyes)
History: Discovered through rp
Weapon:
RWBY RPG character creation Tumblr_m8f5r6mlPt1rbxmlwo1_500
(This is what they look like except Atrimas has one for each arm and they are silver)
Name: Silver Blades
The weapon Artimas wields are two retractable bayonettes with a pistol attached to the blade. When in battle Artimas can switch between between the two. The pistol hold 12 bullet before it must be reloaded. Another thing is that if the user attaches Dust crystals the bayonettes gain the ability of that crysyal for 10 minutes but minutes but must cool down for 20 before another can be used.
Fighting style: When armed, Artimas strike wiith her bayonettes first before finishing the monster off with her duel pisyols. When unarmed Artimas uses a combination of karate and ju-jitsu
Teacher:
Master Sain (Blade Master)
Sensei Kronu (Martial Arts)
Team: None as of now
Team Mates: None as of now
Friends: None as of now
Foes: None as of now
Jasper
Jasper

PostSubject: Sylvane Lunaria   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Name: Sylvane Lunaria
Nickname: None yet
Appearance:
Spoiler:
if you couldnt see the spoiler then please click here
History: He doesnt talk abouthimself much and because of that so far all that is known of Sylvane is that he was first taught how to fight by his deseaced older brother and that his brother was 10 years older than Sylvane.
-The rest will develope over RP-
Weapon: The large sword you witnessed in the image of Sylvane is his weapon. A long, 2-handed Claymore with almost enough length to be as tall as himself is his weapon of choice. It has no machanical functions at all and is nothing more than a claymore.
Fighting style: Sylvane will primarily use his weapon with 2 hands however he has gained enough arm strength to use it 1-handed for short term moments. Sylvane keeps a level head in battle so he will often change tactics if he knows he cant win with his current strategy but he always starts with the tactic of brute speed, he goes all out at close range while barely giving his opponent time to react. If his weapon ends up out of reach Sylvane uses the armored gauntlet on his right arm as a shield during hand-to-hand combat, using Taijutsu as his prefered fighting style in that situation.

Sylvane has incredible control over his aura, to the extent of using it as a very durable and protective shield and even cloaking his sword in it to launch a long distance slash in the direction he slashes, that technique was first developed by Sylvane's deceased older brother/teacher and passed on to Sylvane. That kind of aura manipulation is nearly unheard of due to the belief of aura only being useful for defensive purposes but if one gains enough control over it they can use it in many offensive methods aswell.
Teacher: Older Brother -deceased-
Team: None Yet
Team Mates: None Yet
Friends: None Yet
Foes: None Yet
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 12:51 pm

Both applications are approved.
Jasper
Jasper

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zWed Aug 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Cyrus Blaze wrote:
Cool ty
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Name:Jonathon Montoya
Nickname: (can be earned through rp)
Appearance: RWBY RPG character creation 391d3edc5a65eaa5d3ad11b8cc8fb17c1301697068_full-1
History: I am lazy this morning, so nothing
Weapon: Sword: RWBY RPG character creation Sol_KattiAwakening
and his gun:RWBY RPG character creation 240px-.44_magnum_revolver_%28Fallout_New_Vegas%29
His gun is self explanatory, his sword can be used to channel his aura.
Fighting style: Avoid casualties when possible and try to limit damage.
Teacher: A wandering swordsman
Team: (formed when 2 pairs of characters decide to team up, teams are permanent)
Team Mates: (who is on your team)
Friends: can be made through rp or before (player controlled characters only)
Foes: can be made through rp or before (player controlled characters only)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation H6Q0F8z

RWBY RPG character creation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next