HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY RPG character creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Approved.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Name: Leo Fyrio
Nickname: Earned through rp, I guess
Appearance: RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 Pyromancer_by_kakashichidorikun-d4oz5f2
History: discovered through rp, though it does have something to do with his insanity
Weapon: RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 Comp11
This weapon is a rare flamethrower/mace hybrid. The flames can burn straight through metal and evaporate lakes easily, but the range is fairly decent, at around 7 feet. When transformed, it turns into a large mace, extending the barrel for a handle, that can set itself on fire to add as an extra deadly edge for his weapon. Leo can carry this easily, as it's made of a durable yet light metal.
Fighting style: Leo likes to go all-out crazy when he fights. With his weapon, he'll use the flames to burn anything in his path to get to his target, his own flames can't harm his body due to his aura, but they still hurt him, so there's little drawback to him setting the entire area on fire. While it's in mace form, he'll do the same thing, smashing everything in his way instead of burning, and completely decimating the area so he has nothing in his way. Without his weapon, he has a strange habit of bursting into flames and using many no combat styles, only wild assaults, to completely destroy his opponent quickly. Even if you can withstand his melee assaults, the heat will soon get to you.
Teacher: None, he grew up surviving by fighting
Team: None yet
Team Mates: None yet
Friends: None yet
Foes: Everyone in his way.

Last edited by Jinkei on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 30, 2013 5:56 pm

Approved but do not harm your classmates/teammates.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 am

RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 200x200 (My phone is acting up so this is her staff)
Name: Aprhdite Indigo
Nickname: (can be earned through rp)
Appearance: 
RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 627156899_BlackHairPurpleEyes_answer_3_xlarge
History: (can be discovered through rp)
Weapon:
A long staff that hasa set of crystals on one side. There is also a spot to add dust crystals for many different abilities. It is made of durable but light iron.
   Aphrodite's staff can do many things. It is retractable and she can enlarge it to make it longer if needed by pushing a button on the side. She can also put dust crystals in it to give it special abilities.
Fighting Style: She fight with precision with and with out her weapon. She always aims for the kill spots.
Teacher: Her grandfather (Staff master)
Team: No one
Team Mates: No one
Friends: No one
Foes: No one
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 31, 2013 1:57 am

Approved.
TheCyborgToaster

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Name: Clyde Motion (if anyone has any better names feel free to tell me)

nickname:

apperance: black emo-y hair with green streaks, black vinyl jacket with green secondary and left arm and hand in metallic black armor, green trousers, black trainers with green secondary.

weapon: silver broad sword with green hilt, pummel (I think that's what it's called) and edge of blade. Splits down the middle to turn onto an auto-loading bow(the arrows emerge from both sides of the blade and slide out the end of the pummel).

Fighting style: likes to get in close, but can aim accurately from a distance.

everything else: will be elaborated on in the future
TheCyborgToaster

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 15, 2014 7:52 pm

here's screech (my weapon). I've changed the design a bit, but it's still a broad sword/bow.RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 Screec10
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 pm

sorry to tell you but this rp topic died a long time ago
TheCyborgToaster

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 23, 2014 9:55 pm

Well I still wanted to make an oc! Besides, it's not dead if we're still commenting.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 23, 2014 11:41 pm

I commented to let you know the topic died. that's all.
TheCyborgToaster

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm

well I still don't really care. Besides season 2 is starting soon, so it's time to get ready for it!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG character creation   RWBY RPG character creation - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

RWBY RPG character creation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2