HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Pit
Pit

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 3:01 am

"I'm sorry...I didn't realize you were still alive!" It blew up, and ended the simulated battlefield, leaving Apollo and Pit slightly to severely(your choice) injured, and two holes in the ground.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Apollo stood on the battle field as if the explosion was a gentale breeze with a few cuts thanks from the shrapnel from the explosion, so in other words he was slightly injured. If he reacted faster he could have used his mist but that would get rid of his trump card against the world. He sighed as he walked over to Pit "you ok Bird Brain?" He smirked "not shaken up too much are you?" He held out a hand to help Pit up.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:07 pm

"After what I've been through, that was nothing. But whatever that was, it was dangerous..."

"It seems our students have...tied. Perhaps another day could settle this fight."

"Alright, that's fine. Besides, after what happened, I need a break."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 pm

"ach, whatever." Apollo sighed as he walked back to his seat skipping a few steps on each leg up...he was fine to go fight someone else...but he wasn't going to complain he wasn't the kind of person to bully people to do things.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:45 pm

*Timeskip to after all classes*

As Pit was walking outside, he noticed something...Odd..."Hey, did you see that, insult dude?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Apollo didn't hear anybody for did not use his name....which nobody knows. he excited the class room and began walking back to his church.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 pm

"Guess not..." Pit walked towards the forest. Maybe he could search for...something...

Just then, five shadows appeared, in...cloaks?

One had its red eyes flash. "You...You must not survive..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Apollo saw a glint of red light from the corner of his eye which made him turn around "not these bastards again."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:12 pm

"They're different...Almost...Natural?"

Just then, three of them had green eyes flash. "We are working under the Forces of Nature, but even we are led by others...Without our previous leader..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Apollo stared blankly he had no idea what was going on.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:27 pm

"Ah, right...You don't both know the tales of-" Suddenly, a scythe came flying and spinning, destroying the one talking.

"Hey there!" Ruby ran over and caught the scythe as it returned in her direction. "Need some help?"

(Alpha, you can control up to two RWBY characters for now)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:32 pm

(just give me hordes of stuff to maul and I won't need two ;P )

Apollo drew looked like an over sized sword hilt from a sheathe and began to spin it with his fingers "Nah riding hood, bird brains and I got this covered, now that I know that their hostile."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 11:57 pm

"No, we don't...I do. You don't know the power of the Forces of Nature...Not that I completely know myself, but I still know what I'm doing."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 am

"its simple, if they are hostile they either step down," *sword activates "or get cut down their choice."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 2:37 am

"We are not interested in fighting...But perhaps showing you the light...Found within darkness..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:01 pm

"been there, done that."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:09 pm

"The true light is what the weak-minded call evil and darkness...Don't you realize? Your minds are powerful..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Apollo grunted and blanced his sword on his shoulder "ok...now i'm lost. didn't I just tell your friend who went boom something along the line of that a few minutes ago?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:53 pm

"His mind was weak...Yours was not..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Apollo sighed "could you be any more vague..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 12:56 pm

"We are the good. You are currently the evil."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 7:47 pm

"...now you are just talking crazy. if I was evil nobody at this school would be alive, plus im talking to you not slicing and dicing you into tiny bite size pieces...granted I was a minute ago but then you said you didn't come to fight so we ain't fighting are we...plus didn't I just prove there is no good or evil a minute ago and didn't you agree with me?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"Your mind seems to be clouded right now..."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Apollo sheathed his sword hilt "that's because you say one thing and then turn around and say the opposite." he turns to Ruby and pit "are you two getting any of this?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 pm

"Sorry, Hades isn't around to translate."

"Not a clue."

"You are on the wrong side. If you join us, you could fix the world."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY   Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Crossover: Kingdom Hearts/Kid Icarus/RWBY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next