HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The search for a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
darksloth
darksloth

The search for a friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Leo looked out the window at the butifual trees and relized how much he really missed being in the woods. He thought about how happy the woods made him and he figured that cindy would love to go back in the fresh air of the woods again after being in a pokeball for that amount of time. Leo finally reponded to Jenny after thinking it over in his head " I stay in the woods and that is where I am most comfortable at. If any thing just send word to me but I would like to stay in the woods." Leo started to walk towards the door again with Cindy at his side.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Jenny looked at Leo continuing to try to leave. "I know that, and I'll let you go back to where you lived in a moment. But for now just let me get you registered in the system," she said pulling him over to a computer. She asked him a few questions, such as his age and name all over again, putting hte information in as quickly as she could. "There, that wasn't so hard," she said to him as she led him to the door. "Well, you're pretty much done for now. When I get some news or a lead, I'll send you the word as you requested." She handed him a backpack holding all of the items that she was giving him, which were the money and pokeballs. "Don't lose this bag now. It'll be a big help for you later on," she said to him before she let him out of the station, waving as she watched him leave.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Leo thanked her again and headed towards the woods were his stuff was waiting for him. when he enterd the forest he relaxed for the first time in three days. He let Cindy explore her surrondings while he started to prepare dinner for the both of them. Leo finished dinner and feed Cindy. After he cleaned up he decided to take an evning swim in the lake that was not that far from his camping spot.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Leo was being watched by the two strangers that had tied him up a little while ago. They were keeping a close eye on him, throwing a rock at his head to see if he would notice them.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Leo dodged the rock that was thrown at him and looked around his surrundings to see if he could seeany thing in the woods. He got out of the water to go get Cindy and make sure she was ok. He saw Cindy sleeping on her stomach. He smiled to him self thinking that there was no on else out here with him and the rock was thrown by a playfull pokemon. Lep with a calm mind now went back swimming in the butifual lake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 6:43 pm

The two looked at Leo and they were snickering a bit. "I can't believe that he didn't see us," the male said to the woman, and the woman shook her head. "Some people just aren't that intelligent. What kind of pokemon is even around them right now?" They both watched a bit more and followed the guy around until he was asleep. They snuck up tying him and his pokemon up.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Leo awakend agin in rope and he thought to him self how coulf I let this happen again to me. He looked around to see who was the collpret and he saw the woman and the man that tied him up before. He kept trying to get out of the ropes binding him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 9:46 pm

The woman and man both laughed at Leo as he tried to escape the ropes. "Went to officer Jenny now did we," the woman asked, talking alot more than the man seemed to be. "My my, now you konw she was after us for a while? We want to awaken the legendary and take over the region, but we can't do that if the officer stops us."
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Leo kept fighting aginst the ropes to get free so he could get him and Cindy out of there.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:25 pm

The two crooks looked at Leo and they shook their heads. "How many times do we have to tell you that you won't escape," they asked, watching him continue to struggle in the ropes. "Neither you nor your pokemon will escape. You're tied up, and your pokemon is in the pokeball with nothing it can use to get out."
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Leo kept on strugling against the ropes regardless of ehat they told him. He wanted to save his pokemon from these evil people along with saving his main friend
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:31 pm

The two continued to watch Leo struggle, eventually becoming bored of watching him squirm back and forth, back and forth, without any breakthrough. "You konw you are determined," the woman said to him. "But being determined can also make you stubborn." She grabbed a nearby pole that had been used to hang clothes hangers, and she walked over to Leo. Being violent, she smacked the side of his head with it, intending to knock him out so the two could get away without him knowing which direction they were headed towards.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Leo fell back on the ground to dodge the incoming blow and when he hit the ground he struck out with his legs to see if he could hurt the woman in any way. After he did that he started to role towrds the trees to try and cut him self free from the ropes.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 pm

The woman and man looked at Leo. "Well, he isn't completely stupid," the man said to the woman, and she sighed. "Why do they always make our jobs difficult," she ask sounding as though she had been having a hard time beforehand with others like Leo. She ran after him, being faster than him just rolling across the ground. "Get back here," she yelled at him, and when she eventually caught him she picked him up by the scruff of his shirt shaking him and yelling at him crazily. "You know better than to try running from a crook like me," she yelled.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Leo while dizzy tryed to kick the woman in the stomach while she was shacking him back and forth.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:42 pm

The woman took the kick, dropping Leo to the floor and grabbing her stomach with her arms heaving a bit for air. The man ran over to her, kicking Leo's side and leading his companion out of the room. "He won't be able to follow us anyway," he said to her, and she only nodded as he helped her escape.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Leo lay on the floor of the building cringing in pain from the kick that he recived from the man. He was proud that he was able to kick the woman in the stomach. But they got away aagain and he was tied up again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Officer Jenny arrived not too long later, noticing Leo tied up on the floor. "You just seem to be getting yourself into alot of trouble with those two, don't you," she asked him, taking a pocketknife and cutting the ropes to free him. "Where did the two go this time? It doesn't look like they made their escape through the window, as it is shut." Her pokemon was waiting at the door, watching intently to deter any strangers from entering the room.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Leo thanked her again and agreed that he could not stay out of trouble.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Officer Jenny sighed, at least a bit relieved that Leo knew that he got himself into trouble. "Listen, I got a lead not too long ago about where the two you are chasing are headed." She handed him a strange ticket that had the letters "BOAT" on it, alongside his name and a small seal on it. "You're going to need this ticket to get around for now. The lead is that the two are headed towards Unova. I hope you're prepared for the journey," she said to him. "Also, I'm coming along with you so I can help you stay out of trouble."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The search for a friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3