HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The search for a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
darksloth
darksloth

The search for a friend Empty
PostSubject: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Leo came from the forest to search for his friend/ adopted family member. His friend was a pokemon that he had known for years but was captured when he was a bit younger and Leo has been on the search for 3 years now. He headed towrds Vermilin city because of a lead he got from some other...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Multiple strangers passed Leo by, saying they didn't know where his friend was. A stranger had noticed that he was speaking to others, and the person walked up. "Hi there," the stranger said to him. The stranger was a young woman, and she was curious. "May I ask what you are doing?"
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Leo responded "I am looking for a friend of mine that was taken and i am trying to get that person back." The woman told Leo that she did not see any thing in this city. Leo looked down with a sad expresion on his face and said thank you to the lady.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 7:30 pm

[[Any non-playable charactesr, such as the woman, are controlled by the moderator. Any wild pokemon that are spawned are also controlled by the moderator, alongside genders, pokemon type, and level, etc... However, if I give you control over the hcaracter, then you can control it. Also, you control whether or not your pokemon get hit or not, but be careful not to godmod]]

The young woman looked at Leo and she thought for a bit. "Perhaps I could help you a bit. I know a few people," she said to him. "Would you accept the help."
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 am

Leo responded " I would like your help very much also any thing you can tell me would be great."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm

"I'm not sure that I can tell you anything that would be useful," the woman said to Leo. "But I can stil help you to the best of my abilities."
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Leo was about to reply back to the woman when he heard a huge explosion . when he turned to see what the explosion was he saw that the explosion came from a building two blocks away. He ran to the site of the eplosion. He noticed in the smoke that something was there but he could not figure it out.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 pm

The object in the smoke of the explosion seemed to look like a person's silhuoette. The woman had followed quickly after Leo, and she looked at the silhouette. "Who's that," she asked Leo as if he would know. The person was faintly mummering.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Leo replied to the woman " i do not know who that person is." Leo slowly walks up to the derbry to try and get a better look at the person when all of a sudden.....
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:42 pm

The smoke cleared up, and the person was shown to be a bit tall, and not so large. "Do I know you," the person asked Leo from the cover of a black robe. The woman looked at the figure, and she stood beside Leo just blinking.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Leo replied to the person " I do not think so, who are you?" Leo walked closer to the robed figure while giving uncertain glances back to the woman.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:49 pm

The young woman simply shrugged, unsure what she was supposed to do. "I think I've seen you somewhere before... Beside a pokemon," the person asked him, unsure how he would respond. "I don't exactly remember faces of those in teh wild."
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Leo rersponded " I was in the woods with a pokemon but the pokemon was taking and im looking for the people responsible. Have you seen any people with a pokemon that looks like it dose not want to be with them?" Leo walked up to the person to get a better look at the robe the person was wearing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

The robe was a pure black color, with no other designs or decoration. The person backed away from Leo, remembering who he was. "I know who you are now," he said a bit quietly, backing away. "Three years ago..." The person turned and started running. The woman looked at the two, now more confused. "Do you know that man?"
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Leo responded " I do not know the man but he looks really familler to me though." Leo thinks about what the man said before he left. I wounder what he meent by 3 years ago Leo thought to him self. While he was thinking he heard a voice behind him that he reconized from his child hood when his parents were still alive.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Another stranger was behind Leo, and he smiled faintly where he couldn't see it. "I remember you now," the young woman said, starting to think that she somehow knew him. "At least, I think I know you... Have I passed you by sometime before? Perhaps in the forest when I was hiking..." "Hiking with me," the stranger asked.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Leo smiled back finally reconizing the woman from when he was younger and all alone in the woods.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

The two strangers looked at Leo, sure they knew who they were talking about. "I'm not completely sure though," the young woman said to him. "I forgot if you told us a name or not. You seemed to have been in such a rush, I never heard your answer clearly."
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Leo replied " My name is Leo Taylor i am sorry I did not introduce my self earlier to you, but I was in a rush." Leo walked back towards the woman to talk some more.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 pm

The woman looked at Leo approaching, as did the other stranger. "We should probably be headed back to the inn. It seems like it's getting close to dark," the stranger said to her, and the woman simply nodded. "Would you want to come with us Leo? We can talk more at the inn, and perhaps we can help you a bit more than if we just stood here." She waited to see how Leo would respond, already turned to head off to the inn.
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Leo thinks about it takes on look towrds the woods and then told the woman " ok ill go"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 3:45 am

'Great,' the woman said to her. 'Follow us.' She started heading towards the inn, and the male stranger walked behind Leo nudging him onwards. A bit towards the inn he chuckled. 'She seems a bit happy finally knowing who you are,' he said to him in a whisper
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:05 am

Leo nodded his head in aggreancce, he walked on until he reached the doors of the inn. Leo opens the doors and steps in to the main lobby. He looked at the woman and asked "Wht exactly do I do in an inn because I have never been in one before."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:10 am

The woman stopped walking when Leo asked her that question. 'You really did live in a forest for years.'
darksloth
darksloth

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:13 am

Leo responded " Yes i did leave in the forest for years. When my parents died I had nowhere else to go so I ran to the woods and stayed. I was on my own for a year untill i meet a pokemon in the woods.That is the friend that got stoling from me."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for a friend   The search for a friend H6Q0F8z

The search for a friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next