HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Dragon Kurai

Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] Empty
PostSubject: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 2:51 am

Well, it was time. Jamel had awaited this moment eagerly, waiting to go find his longlost brother. It had been so long; would he even know who he was? It didn't matter.

He had his fathers pokedex, full of pokemon entries, 15000 dollars, five pokeballs, and his pal Bagon to help him. He immediately grabbed his bag, headed to say farewell before he left. His father was standing at the door. "Well, it looks like you are finally going to go find him, aren't you?" "I want to know whom he is, and if we are even alike," was his reply. His father smiled. "Well, you have my pokedex and Bagon, so I guess you're alright... but listen, if you do find him... tell him I'm sorry, and give him this..." his father held out a small ring. It was blue, and had a few emeralds in it. "This was his present to me when you and I left in the hopes wed return. I don't know if he remembers it, but please, give it to him."

Jamel nodded, accepting his fathers request. With the ring now in his posession, he headed out the door.

Jamel was headed for the exit to town. He was going to find his brother, no matter the obstacle, and possibly capture some pokemon on the way. As he came to the exit, he could see a few people. They were his friends, some he considered even family. They were there to say farewell.

After the long goodbyes, Jamel finally went through the exit. He was pleased; it was finally happening. He headed down the path he was on; he needed to get to Unova, and fast, and the best way he could think of was to go by ship.

Suddenly Jamel heard a noise and stopped. "What was that?!"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 3:04 am

It was the noise of running footsteps, and not a moment later, a girl appeared. She looked to be about the same age as Jamel, and was almost collapsing from exhaustion, when she stopped in front of him. She grabbed his shoulders for support, and stood there breathing heavily for a moment.

Once she caught her breath, she looked at Jamel desperately. "Please, will you help me?" she asked, somewhat panicked, "My Cleffa is being attacked by an angry Pokemon. She just hatched, and can't fend it off for long, please sir, she means the world to me, and if anything ever happens to her I'd-, I don't know what I'd do." She asked Jamel, then looked at him pleadingly, waiting for an answer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 3:09 am

Jamel agrred to follow the girl. He was prepared to fire his pokeball at whatever was trying to hurt the clefarry and release his Bagol, Fyre, onto the scene to protect the other pokemon.

"Let's go, show me where it is."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 3:19 am

"Thank you!" The girl said, relief obviously in her voice, "We have to hurry!" With that, she grabbed Jamel's hand, and quickly dragged him through town. She stopped at the entrance to a small outcrop of trees, "She should be right in here!" She said, rushing into the trees, not looking back to see if Jamel followed or not.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 3:27 am

Jamel threw his pokeball into the air, letting Fyre out. He rushed into the trees, prepared to battle whatever was harming this strangers pokemon.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 3:48 am

He was met by the sight of a young Cleffa, cowering against a tree while a Growlithe stood over her, with its teeth bared. It seemed to be angry about something, but the cause of the anger was unclear. The Cleffa was on the brink of exhaustion, and the Growlithe looked barely damaged. "Stop it!" cried the Cleffa's trainer, catching the Growlithe's attention. It turned toward her, and bared its teeth, looking at her with a mix of anger and curiosity. Its gaze then met Jamel and Fyre, and seeing Fyre as a bigger threat than the Cleffa, changed his target. His angry gaze looked straight into the eyes of Fyre, and he rushed at him, attempting a Bite attack!

(Growlithe, Male, lvl 3)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 3:52 am

Jamel had just enough time to tell Fyre to dodge, so Fyre was able to. The growlithe had come close to hitting, and Jamel knew he would be destracted, so he told Fyre to use Dragon Claw.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:00 am

The Growlithe was fast, but with focusing on both Fyre and the Cleffa as enemies, he was not able to fully focus on the incoming attack. When he realized that Fyre was rushing toward him, he managed to slightly dodge, lessening the damage he took from the attack. While Fyre was still close, he lashed out, attempting another Bite.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:03 am

Fyre wasn't able to dodge immediately after the attack he had just made, so he was easily hit. Jamel called to Fyre, telling him to use bite and weaken him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:10 am

This time, Growlithe was focused purely on Fyre, and jumped away from him before the attack could hit, but by doing this, he was now pinned into a corner, leaving little room to dodge another attack. He bared his teeth at Fyre, and awkwardly tried to maneuver out of being pinned while trying to use Bite in the process.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:13 am

Jamel saw this as oppurtunity, and told Fyre to use DragonClaw on the growlithe. He was gonna tame this angry pokemon one way or the other and catch it, and protect the claffy (or whatever it is)... he was hoping the collision would leave Fyre standing, and the growlithe in a catchable status...
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:22 am

With no way to dodge, Growlithe took the hit dead on, and his legs buckled. He seemed to have taken a lot of damage, and seemed to become out of breath, but still was just as fight ready. Somehow wriggling out of the corner he was in, he gained enough room to attempt another more calculated Bite attack.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:30 am

Fyre took the bite, unable to dodge from after using his move. Jamel looked at his pokemon, and knew that he wasn't going to make it much farther. He urged Fyre to get one more dragon claw in the battle so growlithe would be weak enough, and prepared a pokeball for catching if it worked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:34 am

Growlithe wasn't fit enough to dodge the attack completely, and took the blunt of it. He staggered, and his legs gave out, and with a desperate bark, sank to the ground. It was the perfect opportunity to attempt to catch the Pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:36 am

Jamel, happy that his pokemon was able to land the hit, took a pokeball and tossed it at the growlithe. "You won't be injuring the cleffa now.." he said, waiting to see if the pokemon would be captured or not.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:42 am

As the Pokeball hit Growlithe, he was sucked inside. It wiggled once, twice, then a third time before flashing red, signifying that the Pokemon had been caught.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:51 am

Jamel jumped. His first pokemon. He did it! He picked up the pokeball, returned Fyre to his, and went to check on the cleffa and her trainer.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 5:01 am

The girl was hugging her Cleffa close to her, and she seemed to have been crying. Whether it was from sadness or joy was unclear. She looked at Jamel as he approached, then grinned, "Thank you so much," she said through her tears, still clutching her Cleffa tightly. "I'm so sorry I don't have anything to repay you with..." she trailed off, thinking for a second. "Oh, I know!" she said, reaching into her pocket, and taking out a black, silky ribbon. "This will look really good on your new Growlithe," she smiled, handing it to Jamel.

She then stepped away from him, and back towards the town. "I better get Cleffa to a Pokemon Center, and it looks like your Pokemon need one as well, we mine as well accompany each other back to Viridian, " without hesitation, she gripped her Cleffa in one arm, and grabbed Jamel with the other, and started dragging him back to the Pokemon Center, and only once they reached it again did she let go, and step inside.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 5:09 am

Jamel, now back at a pokemon center, asked if the nurse would heal his pokemon. As he waited for a response, he pondered what the ribbon the trainer gave him wase. He was going to ask her what it was for.

He was also gonna figure out a good way to reach the Unova region, so he would also ask about that with her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 1:40 am

The girl turned toward Jamel as he approached her, and when he asked about the ribbon, she simply laughed. "It's to put on your Growlithe, to make him look spiffy. That reminds me," she paused for a moment to think, "I think I know what made Growlithe so grumpy," she said, and reached into her pocket again. She then held up a rather large, spiky berry and showed it to Jamel. "Cleffa and I were picking Tamato Berries for a poffin before we were attacked. The poor little guy must have eaten one, and not realized how spicy they were, although I'm not sure why he had to attack US for that."

She then seemed to remember Jamel's other question, because she paused, and changed the subject almost immediately. "Unova, huh, not sure why you'd want to go there. I guess you could head to Vermillion and take a boat to Castelia..." she trailed off, and then shrugged, "That's the only way I can think of. Do you need anything else?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 2:28 am

Jamel called to her. "Hey, would you accompany me to Vermillion city? I could use the help." Jamel smiled, hoping she would accept the offer.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 3:00 am

(You want an NPC to go with you? Hey, why not :3)

The girl was speechless. Whatever she was expecting, it wasn't this. "Uh, sure," she said modestly, chuckling for no apparent reason. "I'll go with you. My name's Megan by the way."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 3:04 am

"I'm Jamel. I'm pleased to meet you." Jamel shook the girl's hand in greeting. "Well, is there anywhere you wanna go before we leave?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 3:07 am

"Nope," she said, making a popping sound when she said the P. I'm all up and ready to go."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 3:10 am

"Well then, Megan, let's start off, shall we?" Jamel watched as she nodded, and he headed out the door. "Which way to the city?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]   Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person] H6Q0F8z

Jamel Dente~ Search For a Lost Friend [Third Person]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next