HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Dragon Kurai

Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] Empty
PostSubject: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:06 am

Jamel calmed down. They walked along tjhe path, and arrived to Pewter shortly after. He thought he should go heal his pokemon, so the first place he headed was the pokemon center.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:12 am

Once inside, a cheery nurse greeted the pair with enthusiasm, and took their Pokemon. Within a few moments, and a ping from the machine, their Pokemon were as good as new. "Here are your Pokemon," the nurse said with a smile, handing both Jamel and Megan their respective Pokeballs. Then she gave them a kind wave goodbye.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Megan asked, studying Jamel. "There's a gym in this town, but you seemed more interested in getting to Unova than fighting the league, but a gym battle could be a nice break from traveling. Unova isn't going anywhere, although it might just slow you down from your goal," she shrugged, "Everything is up to you, I'm just riding along." She awaited Jamel's response.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:16 am

"A gym battle would be nice, but unfortunately, there is a person in Unova I care about that could be traveling anywhere at this second. Once I find him, I can focus on gym battles..." He looked down, then looked up. "I have to find him. I also hope you'll come with me to Unova, as you are the closest person I have for a friend." He awaited her response.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:29 am

"Oh, I-" she cut off, flustered, and gripped her Cleffa tightly, so tightly in fact that her Pokemon struggled and squirmed out of her grip, and opted to sit at her feet instead. "I don't know, I've never really left Kanto before, no scratch that, I've never left this general area before," she paused, deep in thought for a moment, "I-I don't know, I-" her eyes closed, and she took a deep breath, and she seemed to reach some sort of resolve. She then looked at Jamel with a sly smile, "Only on one condition," she said, with an amused undertone.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:35 am

Jamel had watched her struggle herself in her mind. "What condition would that be Megan? Please tell me," he said.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:55 am

This seemed to bring a grin to her face. "Well, I've been wanting to start a sort of business for a while, and I need some test subjects..." she trailed off, glancing at the Pokeballs in Jame's hands. "I also need variety, " she paused, then looked into Jame's eyes, "which is where you, or rather your Pokemon, come in. I'll travel with you to wherever it is that you're going, if I can use your Pokemon as part of my trial runs. And maybe make them look prettier too..." she trailed off, then awaited Jamel's response.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 4:01 am

"I don't see why you couldn't expirament with the pokemon, but can I choose which can be expiramented on?" He said, waiting for the reply.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 4:12 am

"Sounds good," she said, smiling and picking her Cleffa back up again. "I'll accompany you to Unova and wherever else you want to go."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 4:18 am

Jamel smiled. "Well, I think we should continue then." He turned, and walked outside of the pokemon center. It was a nice day out, and he thought that they should hurry onward to the next city. "Do you know if there is a faster way than what we know of?" Jamel asked, turning to see Megan.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 4:26 am

"I don't think so," Megan said, thinking for a second, then she shrugged. "Yeah, I've got nothing. It's probably best to just go the route that we planned."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 4:59 am

"Well, if you don't have a clue, then I don't either. I guess we should go onwards then." Jamel and Megan continued onward, exitting the town as fast as they could. Jamel, walking beside Megan, felt a little assured. 'I know ill find BlackFyre...' Jamel continued to hold a semi-smile as they walked.

"So Megan, would you mind telling me how you came across cleffa? I know you said she was hatched from an egg, but where exactly did you get the egg from?" Jamel asked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 8:22 pm

"I kind of got her at the start of my business," she replied, looking at her Cleffa lovingly. "I was selling the products I made that day just outside of Viridian City, and was making quite a bit of money from it too. That's when a Pokemon breeder walked up, and she seemed interested. She explained to me that she didn't have a lot of money on her, but she did have an egg that she was willing to give in exchange. I accepted the offer, and eventually, Cleffa hatched. And it was about the time she hatched when I met you," she poked Jamel.

"Now that I've told you a bit about me, what about you? Why are you wanting to go to Unova?" she asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 8:28 pm

"That is a long story... the reason I want to travel to the Unova region is so I can find my long-lost brother called BlackFyre. We supposedly knew each other until my parent, specifically my father, left on a business trip, and never returned. I was hoping that after I find him, we can adventure to get gym badges." Jamel poked Megan back. "And that's my story."

Jamel continued to walk. They were coming up to the exit of the route.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Before they could exit the route, however, they were stopped by a young kid. "Hey mister!" he said to Jamel, "Can I please have a battle?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 8:39 pm

"I don't see why not. Let's go!". Jamel tossed Fyre's pokeball into the air, releasing him onto the field. "You ready kid?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm

"Awesome!" the kid replied, throwing a single Pokeball into the air, and sending out a Rattata. "Rattata, use Tackle!" he commanded, Rattata obeyed, and rushed toward Fyre, attempting the attack.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Jamel looked at Fyre. "Fyre, dodge and use dragon claw!" Fyre dodged the tackle, using dragonclaw immediately after.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Taking the hit, Rattata let out a pained grunt. Quickly, it jumped out of the range from any other attack, then waited for instructions from the boy.

The trainer seemed to think for a moment, then smiled. "Rattata, use Quick Attack!" Rattata disappeared, so quickly that it was hard to even pinpoint where it was previously standing, then it seemed to reappear out of nowhere, rushing at Fyre!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Fyre took the hit, sliding backwards. That attack hurt more than it should have, Jamel thought. "Fyre, retaliate/ Counter with another dragonclaw!" Jamel said, watching Fyre do as told.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:23 pm

((Forgot to add this... Rattata, Male, lvl 8))

If the Rattata was one thing, it would be fast. With little effort, he danced out of the way of the oncoming attack, and yet again, disappeared in a blinding rush of speed, hurtling toward Fyre in an attempt to land another Quick Attack!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Fyre took the damage again. For some reason, he wasn't trying to dodge, and this was strange. Jamel immediately told him to use shadow claw twice in a row to finish off rattata. And so he tried.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:40 pm

The Rattata was too close to Fyre to manage to dodge the first attack, in fact, it hit dead on, in a lucky critical hit! With the damage from that attack weakening him, he also was unable to fully dodge the attack that was used in succession, but did manage to move away enough to lessen the damage.

Breathing heavily, and definitely injured, the Rattata once again disappeared quickly and reappeared at the moment where the attack would strike, using another Quick Attack.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Fyre was once again damaged by the quick attack. "Fyre, use dragon claw two more times!" Jamel said, watching a weakened Fyre use it twice again.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm

It only took one well aimed Dragon Claw to finish Rattata off. With a small grunt from the impact, he fell to the ground, and fainted, saying a small "Tata," before closing his eyes.

"Good job buddy," the boy said to his Pokemon, returning it to the ball. And also good job sir," he said, directing it to Jamel, then giving him $200, before rushing away to a Pokemon center.

(Jamel gained $200! Fyre gained 8 exp!)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Jamel returned Fyre to his pokeball. "Nice job friend". He went into the next town, now needing to visit a pokemon center. "Can I heal my pokemon?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]   Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2] H6Q0F8z

Jamel Dente~ Lost Friend [2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next