HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

the new time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm

She turned.

"My name's Luna. Is there a problem or are you just being nice?" asked Luna.

She was always the one to ask the strangest questions, but that was just how her mind worked.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Airuasu said "oh i'm just being nice i'm 7 but yeah just going out for flight training" he then grabbed some berries from higher up the tree eating them before grabbing more bringing them down and handing them to Luna before, flying off at high speed through the tree weaving between leaves and branches showing clear skill throughout, travelling through the forest.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 12, 2012 4:54 am

Necro notices airuasu fly off, then he notices Luna and flies toward her "what are you around here?" he asked
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Cryo was back from getting the medical herbs and walks in the nest noticing he wasn't there."Must've healed."he said. He flew out and went to patrol the camp.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Luna looked to Necro. Her eyes went reptilian.

"I'm here because I saw some berries. Is there something wrong?"

She was beginning to be consumed by "the demon inside her". This rarely happened but when it did, it was deffinitely not a good thing.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 am

Cryo saw nothing yet but then he found Necro and Luna.He flew over,but he didn't know if Luna was a trespasser."Hello,are you lost?"He asked calmly.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 am

Luna calmed downn. Her eyes wentr normal.

"No but thanks for being polite. I was just collectinbg some berries," said Luna sounding innocent.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 11:01 am

After finishing his training and to him doing better than normal Airuasu turned and flew back towards the camp with high speed stopping near Cryo and Necro looking to Luna and saying "hi again Luna so I see you met Necro and Cryo".
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Cryo didn't mind the fact that Luna was picking berries.He was surprised that one bird could attract so much attention.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 7:59 pm

"Are you stalking me? Is it something to do with Valentine's? Here's some advice; you shouldn't ask girls out as soon as you meet them. You're such a player aren't you?" said Luna.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 pm

"I just want to make sure your not some person ready to attack my new clan, I am a warrior and my duty is to protect and since your just picking berries, then I'll be leaving" he said flew back to the village keeping a close eye on luna
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Luna was awaiting Airasu's answer.

((Made another character:

Name: Rena
Animal: Black Hawk
Part of region: Skyscraping Trees
Clan's rank: NONE
Clan Name: NONE
Clan's name: NONE
Personality: She is crazy and insane. She has a very creepy laugh which she uses whenever someone dies. She will kill a lot. However on the outside she acts normal. In fact she acts a little childish and cute, despite her "hidden" personality. Her victims are always shocked when they hear her laugh as she kills them))
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 1:22 am

(Accepted)

Cryo was kinda confused though he did see that the No-wings were always hugging and kissing.He shivered.He thought they were so weird they never locked talons.Though sometimes the No-wings had their twisted ways of cross-breeding others."Well I'll let you pick your berries."He flew in his den.He gave a shiver and began to lay but was not sleep.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 3:10 am

Necro just stood watching the area carefully
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 am

"Valentines,some birds are complicated.I mean mating on the No-wing day I'm am not a show bid to show how I mate.In fact never did,never planned to.Never Will!!" He squawked loudly.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 3:26 am

Necro walked to Cryo "What's going on? Why are you squaking so loud?" he asked
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 3:30 am

Cryo turned nervously.He saw no reason to lie."It's that bird just something about something she said gave me um crazy thoughts."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 3:33 am

"The valetines? I don't get it either, she is probably new to this place since they only do that at different areas unless it's the featherless creatures" he said making a point
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 am

"It just gives me the creeps.Maybe she was one of the No-wings pets."He looked away shivered once more.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 3:56 am

"Or she could be from a place where every creature celebrates it, who knows" he said
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 am

It turned it Luna had gotten curious and flew over after she heard Cryo shouting.

"You're kidding, right? The reason is, I'm not really a dove. You see back when I was younger, I was a lovebird. But then the falcons came hunting. So we had to go into hiding.I've been in this forest for quite some time. But please don't tell anyone. Anyway lovebirds celebrate mating season on the 14th February, also known as Valentine's day. It has nothing to do with being or being like a no-wing. We just think it's a sweet holiday," said Luna.

After speaking she suddenly realized she had just told them every single one of her secrets. Then she saw something black in the distance. Was it a phantom, a bird, a no-wing? As it got closer she realized it was a hawk. It landed in the clan spot.

"Hi my name is Rena and I'm very lost," she said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Necro flew towards her "This is my clans camp, and since your lost I could help you out. I know very part of this forest, since I pretty much used to flying all over exploring" he said
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 1:20 pm

"Oh, very well. You see I don't remember anything. I don't mean to bother you, but may I join your clan?" she sounded very innocent and lost.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 2:13 pm

For the moment Cryo was stunned about the whole love bird thing he was just frozen.He remembered how his mother would tell him stories of them.He then answered calmly,"Yes you may join our clan.Necro keep safe and watch for rogues." He thought what Luna could do in the clan.Maybe a medicine-bird?Messenger?Deputy?A Warrior,even.He would think of it some more.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm

((Actually it was Rena who joined the clan))

"Thank you," said Rena. She flew off to collect some yummy berries.

"I used to be in a clan of lovebirds, but maybe I should leave the clan, now that I'm the only member. May I join too?" said Luna.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

the new time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next