HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

the new time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Airuasu didn't return to the tree as the other bird clan had attacked him he was laying on the floor of the forest with a twisted wing and was injured majorly the opposing attackers were the falcon clan though he had put up a good fight. The sun had set and the moon was in the sky Airuasu still hadn't returned still unconscious on the floor of the forest and his absence was surely noticeable by the others from his clan, him being one of the young ones and all.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Necro gave up looking for the nest and was about to fall asleep until he remembered the nervous person "where is that kid? He could help me" he said he flew to the tree he last seen him in "he flew that way so" he flew the way he last seen Airuasu
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Airuasu lay there after having diverted from the course and was weak growing weaker.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Necro saw him then swoop down to pick him up then went back to the camp
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Airuasu was still in a critical condition when they arrived at the camp but stirred a bit and before regaining consciousness he fell back again still weak breathing heavily but it took too much out of him as he lost consciousness again.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 am

Cryo arrived flapping his wings in.He was shock when he saw that Airuasu was hurt.He grabbed him and brought him to the medicine-bird nest.He looked at his condition.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 am

Airuasu was in a critical condition, talon marks on his wings and face and a bad wing however, he slowly stirred a bit becoming conscious.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Cryo went out and grabbed some poppy seeds leaves and sticks.He handed him the poppy seeds."Here eat these they will calm your pain."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Airuasu took the poppy seeds calmly with his good wing and ate them in one saying slowly "the... the falcons".
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 pm

"Sounds like fun, and seems like a fight for me" he said grinning "I'm guessing the other eagle is the leader he went into the leaders nest, am I right?" he asked
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 am

"Maybe just out of the camp the falcons camp should be in the mountains."He said as he wrapped the bad wing with a leaf."Be back." he walked out a moment getting some cobwebs and some marigold.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 3:33 am

"Alright, see ya" he said he speedily flew toward the enemy camp
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 3:55 am

Cryo saw him fly."Great more wings and heads to heal.Worst of all,the enemy may retaliate and attack us back."He sighed.He knew he couldn't leave a bird hurt here something could happen. He looked at Orank seeing the sleeping lion."Plus Orank and his mate won't wake up."He gave a sad look and collected the cobwebs and marigold.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 3:58 am

Necro flew into the camp and waited for a surprise he closed his eyes using only sound
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 4:09 am

Cryo couldn't find the much marigold but it was enough for the wound he came back with cobwebs.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 4:13 am

Necro started to think he went to the wrong camp but kept listening
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 am

Cryo went in his nest and had a nightmare about the cats of Windclan.The way the snow drove them out of territory.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 4:17 am

Necro decided to leave since none of them came out and went back searching for the warrior nest
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Cryo woke and checked to see if he was in the medicine-bird nest.He saw that Necro was coming in."Necro still can't find the warrior nest?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Airuasu was feeling better and so he was out of the medicine nest and sitting out of sight on the top branch he then looked down seeing the others but keeping quiet instead he just looked out across the forest seeing across the treetops and smiling slightly.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 8:50 pm

"Still can't find it" he said "maybe because I just came to this place, and i wonder why the falcons didn't come out and attack me when i went into the camp
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 am

((I didn't even realize it started sorry))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 am

(join in now if you want)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 10, 2012 9:03 am

Luna was in the trees collecting berries.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Airuasu's great eyesight saw her and he decided just cause one thing happened he wouldn't give up on flying looking down to Cryo and Necro and said "I'm going for another flight guys ok" he then jumped from the tree and took flight towards where Luna was and on-arrival he asked "hey what's your name? i'm Airuasu" smiling being friendly.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

the new time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next