HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

the new time - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Cryo knew since Airuasu was a warrior he knew he would think he was strong.Not that he doubted him just that he was fighting the hawks.Alone.It was a bit suicidal.He followed Airuasu to the armory.

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Collecting his armor and wearing it with pride he wandered outside before going to the edge of the tree and diving off flying back up to the higher altitude, flying with speed and skill weaving between branches and on course for the Hawk's Camp not realizing that Cryo was going too as he hadn't seen him.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Cryo followed calmly if trouble came he would defend Airuasu.Simply he knew he would regret this later.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 12, 2012 8:28 am

Airuasu soon reached the camp of the Hawks a few of them were standing guard and Airuasu saw his chance and attacked them fighting with skill but still skill isn't always enough especially not to take them on when outnumbered.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 am

Cryo landed on a branch and watched a bit.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am

Airuasu had taken down quite a lot but still it was only a quarter from the equation there was a good 12 left fighting him keeping up the fight but slightly starting to lose a bit he gave out a slight call for assistance.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Cryo looked calmly then closed his eyes then flew down at a surprising speed.Gliding down and then making and making an attempt to claw at one of the hawks.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Airuasu saw this and grinned but was not put off in fact this encouraged him taking down a further 6 leaving the only 6 left for Cryo but going to assist Cryo in his battle.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Cryo sighed and the looked calmly at Airuasu."If we get out alive I need to talk to you." He turned back to the hawks.He was ready to fight.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 19, 2012 8:40 am

"right talk got it" Airuasu said flying into the fight and taking them on the battle almost coming to an end he left the last Hawk for Cryo to defeat.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 pm

He charged up to it in a high speed flight then flying up then quickly down again.So sorry for this honestly.He thought.He stopped thinking and charged hard.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Airuasu watched the final Hawk go down calling across to Cryo "Ok now I think we better get outta here before reinforcements arrive" he turned walked over slowly and diving over the edge of the tree camp flying back towards the clans camp with speed.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 4:17 am

Cryo followed along then landed at his nest.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 am

As Airuasu landed he laughed a bit looking to Cryo he said "right so what did you want to talk with me about then".
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 pm

"You wanted revenge on those hawks why?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 pm

"hey they attacked me first when I was out flying" Airuasu put it quite bluntly.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 pm

"I don't blame you for that but it's kinda bad just as soon as you are a warrior you go out like that and go...alone.A whole clan against one eagle...hawks...and a eagle."He silenced a bit.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

the new time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8