HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Pooch
Pooch

the new time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 4:55 pm

An eagle was flying over watching over them
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Cryo had not noticed the other eagle he took another bite from his snake.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

The eagle swoop down to the ground and landed "what's going on down here" it said
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Cryo looked around the camp. "Nothing I suppose unless that sleeping tiger there is something?"he pointed to Orank.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm

"Hm... nothing to do here then" said the eagle "I'm so bored"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am

Airuasu saw he had been spotted and said "morning Cryo, um... yeah everything's fine" sounding nervous as he looked to Orank before flying back up to the highest branch. Airuasu sat there just watching and shaking nervously not liking the fact a big lion was there when he was so much bigger than himself.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am

"I want to fight, what I like is a little fight" he says, he hears a branch shaking "who's he" he said pointing to the other animal in the tree shaking
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 am

"Oh well that's Airuasu." "But if you are looking for a fight I suppose I could spar with you."he squawked.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Airuasu decided he'd go do some flight training and calling down to Cryo "Cryo i'm going to get some extra flight training in I won't be long" forgetting about other bird clans he leapt from the branch wings outstretched and flew from the tree heading out across the Forest flying high into the air spinning through the clouds he then dived down and flew through the tree's with thick leaves weaving through the branches showing clear skill as a flyer which you wouldn't really expect from a nervous eagle like Airuasu he then ran into another bird from a different clan.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 4:47 pm

"Sounds fun" he said "and by the way I'm Necro"
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 pm

"Good luck just watch out for the other clans they might think your trespassing!" he squawked loudly hoping he heard him. "Okay then attack when ready."Cryo squawked readying his fighting stance.His talons grew sharper and he did not look much his self the nice and calm eagle.He was waiting for the opponent to strike first so he can make quick movement and dodge to make them tired."Whenever your ready."he squawked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 pm

"Alright, this should be fun" Necro said grinning "Oh, and I may be trespassing but I will most likely escape" he said, he flew off the ground then circled Cryo
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Cryo had no fear of the trespasser he could just treat himself in the medicine-bird
den.He took off quickly and he was quick.His claws now sharper and ready to knock anyone out the sky.He remembered it was just sparring so he calmed his talons and was still keeping his strategy defense then attack when they are tired."So you gonna circle or you gonna strike?"He attempted to get a reaction.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 6:41 pm

"You no like circle, well how about a charge" he said charging from behind
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Cryo allowed himself to get hit when he was swat out of the sky he made a loop and flew up.This is for windclan.He thought to himself it was his old bird clan even they were allies with the windclan cats of the 4 clan cats.Although they lost them after something happened to to the cats they left them and territory was destroyed so they rebuilt it and they stayed there.Nobody remembered it though he thought.He made a move for a rough claw once he was above the dove down with his talon aiming for him but he was planning to turn the next second.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Necro flew downward toward the ground hoping he will fallo
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Cryo didn't follow instead he gave a smirk of being pleased then he flew down looking calm."You passed Necro,just tell me why you came?"he asked calmly heading to his leader nest again.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Necro stopped at the ground "passed? Passed what? I only came here because I seen a camp and since I was bored I pretty much came down here" he said
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 pm

"Well you saw my camp and came here but you don't see many of us.We really need our territory back or this camp won't stand.We really need as much as we can get but if you don't want to I understand.All because of some crocodile that reptile and his whole band of reptiles like him.If you gonna leave be careful for any crocodile you see.Can't be trusted."He turned away for a moment thinking Necro would say no.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 pm

"Wait, your asking me to stay? If you are then sure, I'm not really in a clan or anything so sure I'll stay and be in the clan" he said
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Cryo thought about his old clan again.Would it happen again.He stopped for a moment."Oh well thank you you can sleep at the Warrior nest over there.It's empty anyway."He said."I will have a meeting at sunset.Don't get into to much trouble."He said bored.He went inside his nest and faked his slumber.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 pm

"Alright doesn't sound hard" he said he walked around looking for the warrior nest
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 pm

When Cryo saw him out of his sights and moved quickly out hoping not yet to be spotted.He was out of the camp and looked everywhere.He flew in a area with thorn bushes surrounding it."Thunderclan's camp never changed except for the burnt spots of fire in it."He gave a frown.He flew around more and looked in case there were other animals around like birds.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Necro kept looking for the warrior nest
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Cryo searched for 5 minutes and saw the sun was setting and he made a quick way to his camp.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

the new time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next