HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the new time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

the new time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 pm

"Sure you may." he squawked calmly.Rena would be a warrior no doubt about it but Luna?He had no idea."Luna what would you want your role to be in the clan?" He squawked calmly.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 2:37 pm

"Perhaps healer? I'd prefer not to be a warrior or anything like that because my combat skills are poor. I'm quite fast at flying though, I don't mean to brag," said Luna.

"Oh and thanks for letting me in!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Necro walked around watching carefully "You may be fast, but I am faster" he said, he didn't really care how fast she is since she would only use that speed for gathering since she can't fight
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm

She laughed slightly.

"You haven't even seen me fly and yet you already assume you are faster? You must be quite the bragger. Keep in mind I've been chased by the falcons all of my life, one of the fastest birds. And I'm still living, right?" she said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 pm

"Ever been chased by the fastest land animal, trust me it's no fun ride" he said, he didn't seem to be bragging, he sounded serious. He turned around, walking away going to see more parts of the camp for intruders. There could be something seen on the back of Necro "Have fun when your chased by those things"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 12:06 am

"Are you imposing that you want me to get hurt?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 12:35 am

"I said if you get chased" he said, he flew up and watched the camp from above
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 am

"I don't want nobody to get hurt honestly."Cryo had suspicions on that black hawk Rena.Instantly wants to join the clan and goes out when your lost. Something was up and he had a feeling about it,would his clan end like Windclan?"Luna near the nest with the herbs and seeds there's a den just for you and if you get an apprentice.But remember your job is also to tend to those who are having a nestling.I will tell you the herbs tomorrow but we should all get rest."he squawked calmly.He nestled in his nest."Oh Starclan please tell me Tallstar is safe and the rest of the clan."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 am

Necro flew toward a tree and watch the camp from there
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 am

(Like my windclan pic?)

Cryo got up he felt the need to defend his clan and landed next to Necro.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 3:36 am

"What are you doing up?" Necro asked
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 am

"Helping you guard the clan.Is it a problem?"he asked.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 am

"Not really" he said, he kept watch of the town "what do you think of the two new ones?" he asked
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 am

"Luna is nice in my eyes it's just the hawk that gives me suspicion."
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 am

Rena flew down right after he said it, but did not hear him.

"Here are the berries!" she cried dropping them in a basket and landing.

"Mind if I call you Cryo-Kun?" said Rena.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 am

"Hello Rena" Necro said as he keeps watching the camp
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 11:51 am

"Oh oh oh oh I've got a better idea!!!! Cryo-Sama! And you can be Cro-Kun! Or Necro-Kun," said Rena.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

"..." Necro didn't know what to say, he is just wondering why she is calling him and Cryo, such names
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 11:57 am

"Oh oh oh oh Luna!!!! You're Luna-Chan, kay?" said Rena.

Suddenly some squaking was heard.

"Oh look it's my friend! Keichii-Kun! Oh and the others too!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am

Necro looked up toward her friends
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 12:06 pm

"Keichii-Kun, Mi-Chan, Shi-Chan, Satoko-Chan, Rika-Chan!" she cried.

The birds landed one by one and greeted each other.

((I didn't make any apps for them because they are all the exact same as Rena without Personality/ History))
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Necro flew down to a lower branch and watched all the others birds that is with Cryo
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

"Um sure I don't mind."Cryo got suspicions on Rena attack with friends,or with mercenaries she hired.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 2:39 pm

"Okay guys, meat Cro-Kun and Cryo-Kun!"
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Cryo looked at the sky seeing the sun fully set."I think I should go rest."he flew to his nest and he was keeping guard on himself.(be back gotta go to school.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new time   the new time - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

the new time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next