HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new journey and new friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
System

A new journey and new friends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm

'Hey!' Leo hears in his head. The leaves and flowers were attached to a little white body. The shaymin was glaring at him for picking it up
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Leo looked round to search for the voice before looking back at it and seeing it's a shaymin he then went "oh sorry i'm friendly though" and put it down slowly and nicely before sitting next to it and saying "so how did you get to the Ealora islands?" Lily and Rozera happily running around playing in the background.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 pm

'What do you mean how did I get here? I hatched here' he hears in his mind from the Shaymin
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Leo heard this realizing whats going on "oh ok then interesting Shaymin's aren't normally found in this area" he paused for a minute before saying "so how old are you then" (referring to the lvl) awaiting an answer cause it though the Shaymin was nice and cute. Sparky ran over from the others who continued playing and sat on Leo's lap Leo just smiled and stroked Sparky's head nicely still awaiting an answer from shaymin.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:40 pm

'This is the only island we shaymin stay on even if there are only a few of us' Shaymin says telepathicaly ignoring the other question
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Leo thought for a minute before saying "your cool and i really want to catch you so.... would you mind if we had a battle so i can catch you?" Leo was hopeful as this Shaymin seemed nice enough. Leo continued stroking Sparky's head whilst Sparky smiled.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 9:05 pm

'I'm really not in the mood' Shaymin says scratching behind it's ear with one of it's front paws
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 9:18 pm

"oh well.... wanna travel alongside me til you are in the mood cause i really wanna catch you" Leo said hopefully still stroking Sparky's head.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm

'Nah I'm going back to my nap which you woke me from' Shaymin says curling up looking like a bush again
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Leo frowned as he was slightly upset at the shaymin dismissing him without even a thought before handing Shaymin some berries and wrapping a spare scarf round it he then walked off down the path slowly.

(what do you do here instead of gym battles)
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 pm

((Well there's the Element League, which is like gyms except there are 6 and each has a certian element and you need to beat them all to fight Gaia or be allowed on Yilan and Yolan islands or there's Obstacle contests which info for is in Information section of the region. I suggest not catching anymore here because there's alot of pokemon on the other islands you might want.))

"Pichuuu" Sparky says hoping from one shoulder to the next enjoying the veiw. The shiny pichu was enjoying being so high up and not having to walk or run. (Did say the color was off, and reason it didn't go in the pokeball is so I can control so you don't get stuck)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 pm

(get stuck??)

Leo got up and slowly started walking towards the pokemon center near the docks. Leo then entered the pokemon center and saw many pokemon and their trainers before walking over to the desk and calling over it "Nurse joy.... are you here if so can you heal my pokemon" he then leaned on the desk and awaited her arrival.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:01 pm

((Stuck such as leaving nothing for a mod to reply to or not sure what to do. Little Sparky can make sure you can keep posting))

"Certainly" Nurse Joy says walking over to where Leo was
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Leo looked across to her approaching and said "oh there you are so... do you know where i can find the docks to go to Aquais Island?" Lily and Rozera hopped off his shoulder and head and onto the desk next to Sparky and sat down to get taken through and healed up. Leo put the pokeball's next to them and looked back to Nurse Joy awaiting an answer to his question.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm

A Chansy takes the pokemon away to be looked after.
"Why not use the bridge? It's much quicker, simply follow the main road leading out of town and it'll take you right to it" Nurse Joy says
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"oh ok lived here all my life and i didn't know about the bridge..." he sat down and took out a sketch pad whilst waiting and started sketching the pokemon and their trainers in the pokemon center in great detail. He looked up every few minutes to check whether his pokemon had arrived one of his aspirations was to become an artist of all types.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:26 pm

"Pichuuu" Sparky says taking a flying leap and landing on his head. A few minutes later Chansy appears with his other pokemon
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Leo looked up at Sparky and said "oh hey there little guy you feeling better" he then put away his sketch pad and looked to Lily and Rozera before allowing them to climb onto his shoulders he said to Chansey and Nurse Joy "thanks for that so i'll be seeing you around". Leo arose from his seat and walked out of the door and down the path til he reached the bridge. When Leo got to the bridge he started to cross only to see a _______ barring the way in the middle. Leo approached it cautiously and tried to get past and cross over to the other side.

(at some point can you bring a NPC trainer in for me to battle?)
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:33 pm

"Where do you think your going?" the boy blocking the way asks. He moves as Leo moves so Leo can't get past
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Leo looked to him and said "to Aquais island" Lily and Rozera chiming in.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:44 pm

"I don't think so. You have to beat me first" the boy says holding out a pokeball
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:45 pm

"sure my pokemon are only young though but it'll be good practice dude" He looked to them both before saying "Lily your up first" Lily hopped down and looked to the trainer. Leo then said "so what pokemon will you be using?".
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:47 pm

"Meet my beauty. Come on out Fly" the trainer says letting out a level 10
Farlon. It was basicly colored, white body and wings
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 pm

"hmm... ok then" he looked to Lily "i believe in you don't tire yourself out and just try your best" he then looked back to Farlon before calling "Lily use Hidden power now!" Leo watched the move unfold.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Hidden Power was ground type and did nothing to the flying Farlon.

"Fly use Quick Attack" the trainer says. Farlon flashs at Lily trying to hit her
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

A new journey and new friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next