HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Crystalline1112
Crystalline1112
Location : EVERYWHERE... as a nightmare... joking! I'm not that easy to spot

The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) Empty
PostSubject: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zTue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Crystallline had woken up with excitement, happily. At last, she's going on a journey! Her mother didn't allow her to go on er birthday, and now she can. ''Its awesome! I'm going to start my journey and be a coordinator!'' she said and jumped out of her bed, slid down the slippery stairs and lands a perfect landing! Everyone clapped, and Crystal bows. ''You did awe-chum, sis!'' said little Daniel, clapping. Crystal was going to say ''aww'' at the time, but she stopped herself and said, ''You mean, you did AN AWESOME LANDING, sis?'' she said, correcting him, hugging him and going of to breakfast, which the maid had laid down on the gleaming gold dining table. Crystal's parents come, extravagantly dressed. ''M-om, dad, what happened?!'' she said in shock. ''My child,'' said her father, ''you are going...'' He wasn't able to finish and burst into tears. Her mother started to cry loudly. Crystal sighed. ''What, I can't go?'' she said and one of the triplets, Amber said, ''Mom, Crystal has to go! She can't stay any more if she wants to be successful!'' and took a bite of her cake. ''Its tasty!'' she said. So a lot of time went, her mother's tears, her father's anxiety, the packing up, Daniel troubling them, Crystal wasting her time on snow... and at last, she was ready to leave, with a portable sledge her father gave. ''Take care!'' said her brothers and sisters in a chorus. ''Bye! Come back soon! And bring back some stuff for us!'' said Amber. Automatically they sobbed, but Crystal said, ''If you want to see me being popular, I have to go, everyone!'' and burst into a beautiful smile. And she leaves. She's going to the professor on her sledge. On the way, people were shouting and waving. ''Take care, Snow Girl!'' ''We want to see you on TV there, Snow Woman!'' ''Bye, Crystal! Stop by if you want!'' these were their shouts. ''Bye, everyone!'' she said happily. Then after a lot of difficulties, she chooses Piplup as her pokemon.

Suddenly she wakes up. It was all a dream! She was near the exit of Snowpoint. ''Pi-piplup?'' said little Piplup, asking ''What happened?''. ''Nothing.'' she said. As she just stood up, a _______ appeared in their way, his/her eyes on Piplup, and with a very mischievous smile.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 pm

(Sorry for the wait, Never noticed the topic but, allow me to help)

The pokemon that approached them was a rather Mischievous Snover (Male - lvl 12) who was looking for a battle as the two had encroached on it's territory shouting out rather loudly "SNOVER... SNO" before launching a Razor Leaf at them, A mysterious Hail Storm starting causing large chunks of Ice to fall on the duo during the battle thanks to Snover's ability (Snow Warning).
Crystalline1112
Crystalline1112

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zFri Nov 23, 2012 8:17 am

''A Snover...'' she said and uses her pokedex. After using, a small chunk of ice falls on her head. Crystal looks up. She was alarmed to see the large chunks of hailing snow falling on them. She shouts and starts moving here and there out of confusion. So does Piplup. ''What are Piplup's moves? How can I stop them?!'' Piplup was trying hard to dodge them but it was hard for a poor walker. Suddenly Crystal remembers the moves told by the professor that Piplup can use! ''Right, pound! But...'' she thought. Meanwhile Piplup was able to dodge the big rocks but the small rocks kept landing on his head. Snover was getting on his nerves! Suddenly Crystal had an idea! ''Piplup, if you see any big rock coming, use pound to target it at Snover! First keep dodging the bigger rocks and use bubble!'' Piplup nodded. The plan sounded a bit hard to him, but he couldn't let Crystal down, as he already had taken a liking to her. Moreover he was looking forward to the berries Crystal had promised. ''Pi...plup-plup-plup!'' he uses Bubble at a rate that Snover couldn't be able to dodge it. He knew that Snover wouldn't be able to dodge! Suddenly a slightly bigger rock falls at him and injures him a bit. Piplup falls down. ''Piplup!'' shouted Crystal.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zFri Nov 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Firstly her pokedex relayed it's information on Snover to Crystal
"Snover, the Frost Tree Pokémon. Snover live mainly on snowy mountains with little human contact, but are known to approach people out of curiosity."
Snover looking at it startled by the sudden voice using an Icy Wind the Ice flying at Piplup, Crystal and the pokedex with speed. This thereby providing some cover to dodge the large rocks as he got struck by the Bubble attacks he laughed due them being weakened because he was half grass type therefore the damage being minimal. Once he saw Piplup fall having been struck by the large rock he used Icy Wind once more this time focusing it on Piplup alone.
Crystalline1112
Crystalline1112

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zWed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 am

''The damage has been halved...'' Crystal groaned. ''Dodge and use pound on Snover with your full might!'' Crystal shouts. So Piplup tries his best to dodge, but he dodged by a second. Crystal heaved a sigh of relief. Then Piplup attacks with Pound. ''Pip! Lup! Pip! Lup!'' he keeps on attacking. ''Piplup! I have berries for you!'' Crystal shouted out. Piplup's eyes grew wide and starts daydreaming about berries. So Piplup's attack power and speed increased, and Crystal grinned. ''Thanks, big sis Gwen!'' she muttered to herself, thinking about her elder sister Gwendoline, who shared this trick.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zWed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 am

Snover grinned once more using the Hail Storm as a smoke screen avoiding the Pound attack and appearing to have disappeared when suddenly a Magical Leaf flew at Piplup from behind as Snover had used the Hail Storm as cover so he could move to the branch of a nearby tree, hiding amongst the branches. Magical Leaf being an egg move and one that never misses, as it followed Piplup around until it hit.
Crystalline1112
Crystalline1112

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zWed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 am

The leaf hit Piplup, and it fell down. Now Crystal was hopeless. She didn't know what to do! Crystal held her head with her hand, looking sad and hopeless. Shall she give up? No, she won't! The Peters family members haven't ever given up on anything! Piplup was about to collapse. Piplup started to cry cutely, enough to melt anyone's heart. ''Peeeeeep-luuuuuup'' it cried away, about to send ice tears. Crystal leant closer at him, and put a hand on its head. "Hey Piplup, what happened? Don't cry!" she said. Piplup got up and went into a flurry of ''Pi-piplup'', saying ''I don't want to let you down, but I can't seem to do it!'' How cute Piplup looked. Crystal too was sent into tears by looking at him. ''Is this a move?'' she wondered. It was only his cuteness! Not a move!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Snover wasn't affected by such things being a wild pokemon as it fired off another Magical Leaf from it's place in the tree straight at Piplup as it flew at him with speed smiling as he done so.
Crystalline1112
Crystalline1112

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 am

Piplup smirked. As it was coming close to him, he smirked and dodged. It was all a trick after all! ''Piplup's a trickster... its too odd, but he's smart.'' Crystal thought. Piplup ran around in circles and found out Snover. Then Crystal orders him to use Pound.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Snover held his ground and sniggered as Piplup flew at him with Pound as he knew something they either didn't or they'd forgot. Suddenly, Magical Leaf flew in from the side and struck Piplup down to the floor. The thing the duo had forgotten was that Magical Leaf was a move always hit no matter what as it follows the opponent until it strikes.

Snover remained standing in the tree laughing at Piplup's attempt before jumping down and using a Powder Snow attack on Piplup and Crystal.
Crystalline1112
Crystalline1112

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 11:06 am

(Ooops I forgot to see that you used magical leaf, sorry)

Piplup couldn't be frozen using Powder Snow, as he was a Water Type, and had minimal damage, reducing 10% to 5%. Neither was Crystalline affected, as she was used to all this. She had a Snover at her house belonging to her sister, who kept freezing her. So she couldn't help bursting into a smile. Piplup hit Snover idiotically on his head, trying to say, 'That won't work.'
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Snover was struck back, tilting his head up and smiling before once again using another Magical Leaf sending them at Piplup with speed, full power.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)   The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here) H6Q0F8z

The Snow Girl's journey starts! (Crystal's journey starts from here)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Snowpoint City-
Jump to: