HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new journey and new friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
System

A new journey and new friends - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 12:28 am

"JOHN DINNER TIME!" A woman's voice hollers out and the boy freezes. "MOM! RIGHT NOW?" He hollers back. "YES NOW" the woman's voice replies. "Guess you win this round" the boy grumbles returning Farlon and running off.
Lily gains 12 exp. Lily gains a level
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A new journey and new friends - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 10:22 am

Leo smiles at the kid and says "Good battle". Leo then picks up Lily and gives her the Oval Stone he had in his bag which she gladly took and comfortably put in her pouch. Leo then carried Lily across the bridge and reached Aquais island.
(beginning new topic there Luna)

A new journey and new friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6