HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new journey and new friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A new journey and new friends Empty
PostSubject: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 11:05 am

Leo was in his house, in his room upstairs. Before he looked to the time and decided to head down for breakfast then he sat down at the table and smiled to his mum and dad then to Excadrill and Unfezant then he tucked in eating. When Leo was finished he said to his mum "so today's the day i'm going on my journey" and his dad piped up and replied "yeah your growing up kiddo" he ruffled my hair cheerfully as that was the sort of thing he'd do, he then said "so do you know where to go to get your first pokeball and what to do" Leo nodded to him and replied "yes dad i know i get the pokeball go out nearby and befriend my first pokemon" he nodded "that's right", his mum then said as Leo left "good luck Leo" before smiling they stood at the door with their pokemon and waved as i walked towards the house of the person he goes to to get his first pokeball.

As Leo approached the man came out and looked at me the man then said "oh so your the new trainer i was told i was meeting today" Leo looked up to him and said "yes sir" he went inside and returned with a pokeball in his hand "here take this go out and make sure to befriend a good pokemon that suits you" Leo nodded and smiled "i already have an idea of the pokemon i want" he looked at me surprised "oh and what would that be" Leo replied "well you'll just have to wait and see" he chuckled and said "ok then you want to keep it a mystery well that's fine with me" Leo then took the pokeball cheerfully and nicely and put it in His pocket before walking off he looked back and called out "thank you!" then he turned back and headed into the nearby forest which he knew very well and he knew most of the pokemon including the one he was planning to catch.

Leo then climbed up a tree to the top branch to look around and that's when he spotted a _________________
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm

A Azurill level 8 male.
Azurill was bouncing around happily on his tail jumping up to reach some berries on a high bush to eat. Every time it got one it ate it and let out a happy "Azuuuuu!" before jumping to try and get another one
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Ashley threw some berries down to Azurill before smiling and running off in the tree's constantly looking down to try and find the pokemon he was searching for which was proving elusive. He knew it was somewhere in the forest but it weren't at their meeting place when he turned and spotted a _________ happily following him.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 4:21 pm

A happiny level 7 female.
She was also humming as she follows him. When he stops she bumps into his leg having not noticed in time and looks up at him. "Happpiny happiny!" She says happily enjoying her 'follow the leader' game
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 5:05 pm

As Leo was planning on being a breeder and co-ordinator and trainer seen as he enjoyed performing battle and bringing up cute pokemon he smiled at happiny before crouching down and taking an oran berry from his scarf where he keeps most of his stuff and handed it to her. He then sat down on the branch waiting with happiny.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 7:46 pm

"Happiny!" Happiny says happily taking the berry and starts munching on it. It isn't long before she has eaten the whole thing and is holding her arms out as a way of asking for another one
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Leo took 5 more from his scarf and handed them to happiny before taking out the pokeball from his pocket and enlarging it before placing on the branch aswell "happiny.... wanna come along with me on my journey?" he asked hopefully at the cute young pokemon.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Happiny happily takes the berries and makes them vanish as quickly as the other one. She bounces up laughing into the pokeball. The red beam shoots out drawing her in and clicks soon afterwards meaning Caught

You caught female Happiny level 7 that knows Pound, Charm, Copycat, and (By luck of draw) Hidden Power. Do you want to nickname her?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 8:50 pm

"nice one me and happiny are now friends and i think i'll call her Lily" Leo smiled "so I've already befriended my first pokemon... so i think i should get back to looking for Munchlax, So.. where could he be?" Leo said looking around the forest. That's when he spotted a ________.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Cleffa male level 9. The little pokemon was asleep in the middle of a bunch of flowers which almost completely hide it
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Leo slowly approached it nicely and tried to look as friendly as he could but not too friendly. Lily popped out of her pokeball and also went over to Cleffa. Leo then crouched down and handed it an oran berry, as he did with Lily.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 pm

The cleffa just snores still being asleep. It rolls over not knowing the human and happiny beside it
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Leo just lays down with happiny next to cleffa and with some food next to us we have a miniature picnic because Leo and happiny were both hungry the two of them just have a spot of lunch whilst waiting for cleffa to wake up.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSat Nov 12, 2011 11:26 pm

After they were done eating the Cleffa wakes up with a big yawn. It blinks at them still half asleep
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Leo looks at it smiling slightly trying not to seem to too daunting and offers it an oran berry, Lily also looked at cleffa friendly-like and smiled trying to make friends.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSat Nov 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Cleffa takes the berry popping the whole thing in it's mouth. After it swallows it rolls over and goes back to sleep
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 am

Leo just smiled took out a sleeping bag and a blanket and set up camp for the night putting the blanket over cleffa. Lily jumped into Leo's sleeping bag and slept along side him and they fell asleep slowly.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:07 pm

The next morning the Cleffa was long gone having left to eat in eat in the middle of the night
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Leo woke up and frowned as he found cleffa cute and was planning on catching it in the morning but noticed cleffa was gone so, he got up and looked around noticing the footprints knowing it was cleffa's due to their small size. Leo followed them along the path and spotted something in the bush hoping it was cleffa so, he slowly walked over and looked behind the bush.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

It was a egg. The design on it reminded one of autumn leaves

((Event egg, lucky))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Leo had a sudden smile beam across his face from ear to ear. He bent down and picked it up happily examining it trying to determine what it would be and he had a few thoughts he figured it was most likely an autumn deerling. He then held it close and stuck it in to his back pack after allowing lily to see. Leo made sure it was safe and warm enough to hatch and was glad he found an egg as it is a young pokemon and he's a partial breeder. Leo and Lily then continued down the path following the footprints in search of cleffa when he noticed something pink in the distance walking faster towards trying not to scare it he discovered it was a ________.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Budew (lvl 5 male) eating bright pink Pecha berries. Spotting Leo and Lily coming toward him he lets out a frightened sound and dives into a bush to hide
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Leo saw this and slowly looked into the bush parting it with his hands and tried looking his normal friendly self and gave it back it's pecha berry what it had dropped and smiled before Lily also went through the bush and smiled putting it's hands on it's hips before also offering another one of it's dropped berries. The two hoped they could become friends with budew.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Budew tentivly takes the berries though he was obviously still frightened
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Leo tried to seem as little scary as he could and tried to make the little pokemon laugh pulling funny faces and handing it a flower to wear if it wanted. Lily laughed at Leo's funny faces and smiled at budew getting given a flower.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends H6Q0F8z

A new journey and new friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next