HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new journey and new friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
System

A new journey and new friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Budew couldn't help but laugh at the funny faces. It didn't take the flower though knowing one day it would turn into a flower itself
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Leo smiled at making the pokemon laugh and sat down nicely next to budew Lily clambered onto Leo's lap and Leo took out an oran berry handing it to budew then took out a bottle of milk for Lily slowly feeding it to her as she was only young. Leo figured he was acting as friendly as he could.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Budew sniffs curious what was in the bottle but not daring to get closer to find out
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Leo notices budew's curiosity as Lily finished and took out another bottle tapping his lap offering to give it to budew. Smiling to show no harm.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Budew sets it's berries down and slowly comes closer still not fully sure but it wanted to know what was in the bottle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Leo slowly and friendly like picked up budew still showing no harm and started to feed it from the bottle leaving room for it to get down if it wanted. Lily just acted her normal cheery self smiling at budew.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Budew found that he liked the milk and drinks it eagerly forgetting for the moment it's fear of strangers
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Leo smiled happily and asked the budew "so then little buddy do you wanna be friends and join me and Lily?" still allowing it to finish it's bottle.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Budew is so startled by him talking it gets the hiccups
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Leo giggled and slowly sits it up and like a human baby starts to burp budew nicely to get rid of the hiccups being careful not to hurt the budew or to seem too unfriendly. Lily sat down and fiddled with a flower before putting it on it's head and clapping happily, and laughing.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Budew burps the hiccups gone much to his relief. He finds the patting soothing and starts dozing off
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Leo smiles happily and takes out a pokeball resting it down next to budew (so if it wakes up before him it could hop in and join him them if it wants too but can still be befriended longer if not), and has a quick nap himself this time Lily sits up too excitable to sleep and continues fiddling with the grass and flowers.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm

In it's sleep the budew accidentaly rolls over and hits the pokeball going inside.
You caught Male Budew lvl 5 that knows Absorb, Growth and (by luck of draw, your having alot of luck *hits the random generator*) the egg move Grasswhistle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Leo heard this and woke up looking to it he rubbed his eyes and smiled picking it up he said "awesome i caught a budew" he then paused for a minute and said "i'll call you Rozera" he then let Rozera out of it's pokeball. Rozera climbed up onto one of Leo's shoulders and Lily climbed onto the other before Leo got up and said "right back looking for cleffa" he followed the foot prints again when he spotted something pink behind a rock he walked towards it slowly and peered behind it spotting a ___________. Rozera and Lily both looked down at the ________ and clapped happily smiling in pleasure.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:10 pm

A Silana female lvl 15. She was playing with a ribbon she had taken from a unsuspecting trainer. She takes one look at Leo and flies into a tree
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Leo knew this was a rare pokemon so he called to Rozera "quickly leap up at it and use grass whistle" He watched in anticipation at the moves end result.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Before he could use Grasswhistle Silana uses Sweet Kiss and flies to a higher branch
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:49 pm

The sweet kiss failed as budew rolled aside to get away and jumped onto Leo's shoulder. Leo realized this pokemon didn't really want to be caught and enjoys befriending his pokemon first so he left down the path continuing to follow the footprints for quite a while when finally he spotted a ______.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Pichu female lvl 2. It was playing with a oran berry as if it was a ball rolling around with it. It was a tiny pichu, smaller then a normal pichu and the color was off with it
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Rozera climbed down along with Lily and they nicely walked over smiling noticing it was younger than them they each got other oran berries as did Leo and the trio gave it the extra three to play with if it wanted to they tried to act as less daunting as they could being as friendly as they could.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 9:05 pm

"Pichuuuuuu!" Pichu says happily jumping on the berries and rolling around with them. If it curled up it would be completely hidden behind one (Referance to it's size).
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Leo smiled and said "wanna join me? and i'll look after you" he smiled trying to seem friendly.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm

The pichu was to busy playing to pay attention to Leo. Being so young it had a very short attention span
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Leo took out a bottle of milk again and sat down before showing it to pichu offering to feed it to him.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Pichu was hungry so it happily accepts the bottle
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A new journey and new friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next