HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new journey and new friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A new journey and new friends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 8:08 am

Leo kindly sits the small pichu on his laps and feeds it the bottle calmly, smiling. Rozera and Lily happily watching and playing. Leo slowly took a pokeball from his pocket and rested it calmly onto his lap next to pichu so not to startle it and spoke softly "do you want to come with me little guy?".
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Pichu thought the pokeball was a new plaything and starts running around on top of it like a circus ball but somehow missing the button so it doesn't go inside
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Leo laughed at this seeing it had finished it's milk he put it away continuing to watch pichu play with the pokeball when Lily and Rozera ran over playing also they balanced berries on their heads as they were both actually really friendly and playful and both were extremely happy when Lily playfully ran over to pichu and happily tickled it nicely joking with it. Leo just laughed before going and picking up the pokeball showing it to pichu and showing it the button he asked once more "are you going to join me and these two little guy" he awaited Pichu's answer.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Instead of going into the pokeball the pichu climbs onto his shoulder as it's way of saying it was coming just no pokeball. A flash of blacl dashs by taking the berries in a blur
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Leo nodded as he knew the Pichu chose to join him and instead looked to the blur that passed he chased after with the others until he finally spotted it stopping when he got closer he spotted it was a _______. Leo slowly walked over and asked it "why did you steal the berries?!" awaiting a reply.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 5:25 pm

It was a Yilan with three tails. It was busy eating the berries and pays almost no attention to the human
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Leo was amazed to see one but was still slightly annoyed however his breeder instincts kicked in he wandered over to it and took more berries from his scarf handing them to Yilan and said "there you can have them if you want" he also handed some berries to Lily, Rozera and Sparky (pichu) "there you go guys eat up" he then sat down and started to slowly and nicely stroke the Yilan trying to show that he wasn't a bad trainer/co-ordinator/breeder. before saying "what are you doing here then dude?" he awaited a reply from the Yilan.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Yilan snaps at the hand growling a clear sign it wasn't friendly but eats the dropped berries anyway
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Leo saw this and slowly tried to calm it down and make it friendlier so he called over Rozera who sat on his lap and played and soft grass whistle so not to put it to sleep but to try and calm it whilst Leo gave it more berries.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 am

Yilan didn't want to calm down. Still growling it uses Disable
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 8:16 am

Rozera stop's playing the grass whistle and walks back off to play with the others. Leo looked to it and thought up a plan that may or may not work he started complimenting the pokemon "hey your tails are awesome" aiming at it's tails in particular before smiling and handing it more berries.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Yilan growls some more but looks smug. The more tails one had the stronger it was, him having three showed his level was anywhere from 30-39
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 10:01 pm

"those tails are just awesome they make you look dashing and Really strong" Leo continued using his plan, whilst the others played still with Sparky happily.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Yilan starts showing off a bit by moving it's tails in different directions at once. Even using one to wrap around a berry and picking it up
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 10:23 pm

"wow how cool and amazing you are a truly awesome pokemon you know, no not a pokemon a Master of legends" he kicked up his plan a notch appealing to his narcissistic side (self love side). Leo then gave it a few more berries and an apple and smiled to it.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Yilan starts posing enjoying the praise. It doesn't ignore the food and uses it's tails to grab it
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 am

"you know what you'd be a powerful addition to my team with all you strength and how wise and strong you are so what do you say wanna join my team?" Leo questioned hoping the plan worked well enough to be trusted by Yilan. Leo showed it a pokeball as an offer.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Yilan's ears flatten and it starts growling again. It might be self absorbed but it wasn't dumb
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Leo worked this one out when he growled before saying "oh please come along you are one of the strongest pokemon around here and awesome and you are so cool so please join me" Leo then placed the pokeball on the ground and left it for Yilan to decide hoping for the best.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Yilan sticks it's nose in the air and teleports away. (Won't be the last you see of him, just it for now)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 5:19 pm

(ok then maybe i might have a side line story to do with the legend of the Ealora islands)

Leo then charged off down the path before spotting one other pink thing he so, wished this was cleffa otherwise he would have to give up his search so, Leo walked over calmly to ______.

(please be cleffa i followed footprints :()
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 pm

(Random generator, I can't help it. Though I hate the generator now)

It looked like a tiny green bush covered in pink flowers
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Leo then took a closer look at it before sitting next to it with his pokemon who climbed off of his shoulders and started to sniff it.
System

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:25 pm

The' bush' scurries a few feet away before stopping and standing still as if it hadn't moved
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Lily and Rozera saw this as they were sniffing it when it moved and quickly signaled Leo to go look so, Leo did and he walked over to the bush before slowly and calmly picking it up as nicely as he could.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new journey and new friends   A new journey and new friends - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A new journey and new friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next