HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hoenn Duo Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dragon Kurai

The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 8:14 pm

[May I request that whenever you go to look over a post, that you would consider revising all of the run-on sentences please? I'm finding it a bit difficult to read the post, and re-configuring it by placing periods in my head as I read it to reply. Thank you]

The pokemon that was there was a milotic. It wasn't really swimming in water. It was more into just sitting under a tree after training a bit.

Milotic - Level 11 - Female - 6 hits
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

(Sorry)

James saw it and although he wanted to catch it he instead figured he'd leave it alone, the Milotic appearing to be at peace he left it along with Martin, finally coming across a pair of __________ approach them slowly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 9:52 pm

It wasn't really a pair of wild pokemon that the trainers had seen. It was a pair of trainers, one not seeming to really be a trainer at all though. The two weren't really paying attention to where they were going, so they ended up running into the two other trainers and falling to the ground. "Sorry!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 pm

James and Martin fell to the floor with a thump, James quickly saying
"Ah, it's nothing don't worry about it"
The two getting up with the help of Scyther and Hitmonlee, they then brushed themselves off helping the other two up,
"So what are you in such a hurry for?"
James asked inquisitively.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 12:31 am

"We're not headed anywhere special," the two said immediately getting up andh elping the two they had ran into up as well. "We're just traveling. Is there soemthign we should know about," they asked curiously.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 20, 2013 10:26 am

James then thought for a minute remembering the competition he didn't mind giving him and Martin some added competition
"Oh yeah well there is a competition coming up, there's either the single contest or the tag one that we're in"
Hitmonlee scratched the back of his head starting to talk with Scyther, whilst Martin slowly looked around for any pokemon because, he seriously wanted to catch his first pokemon as well.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 21, 2013 9:49 pm

"We didn't know that," the two said to the trainer. "However, I don't think that it would be that fun. See, we're just travelers. We don't like battling that much," they explained before they continued on, meaning that there wans't much competition for the two trainers now. Meanwhile, a rustling was coming from the bushes.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 pm

James and Martin shrugged off the fact the other two left, instead just looking to the rustling bush, moving in closer with Hitmonlee and Scyther at their side's, peeking through the bush carefully and quietly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 11:31 pm

A pokeball rolled out of the grassk fuming some before two people ran from behind a tree. They stayed a bit silent, waiting for the fog to dissipiate.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 pm

James looked at it, not seeing the two people behind the tree and picked up the pokeball. Martin, Scyther and Hitmonlee, all watching from behind him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 12:34 am

"Put the pokeball down," the male that was one of the two said to the trainer. "Do yo uknow how expensive those are?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 pm

James looked to the trainer and said
"Oh hey, this yours then"
holding the pokeball towards him, Martin whispering in his ear
"Finders keepers"
James instead shook his head
"Nah, I don't intend to be a thief"
throwing the pokeball to the trainer and asking
"So, what type of pokeball are they anyway?"
inquisitively tilting his head to the right as he asked, it being a force of habit.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 7:18 am

The man looked at the trainer when he asked about the pokeball. "It really isn't any of your business, now is it," he asked him curiously.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 9:47 pm

James then retracted the pokeball before the man could get it saying
"Hey i'm being nice here, you don't have to be so rude now"
Martin then looked to Scyther and nodded, Scyther stepping forwards, James then said
"Nice idea man, I don't normally agree with this sorta thing but, I think we should teach these guys some manners right, Hitmonlee"
Hitmonlee nodding and stepping forwards alongside Scyther ready and raring to go. James placing the strange pokeball into his pocket.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 6:34 pm

"See, now who is being rude," the man asked the trainer. "And who is being a thief? Stealing pokeballs that don't belong to you," he said angrily. The other man that was with him looked at him. "It isn't an actual pokeball, but ah well."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:04 pm

James laughed it off
"Two things, first thing what do you mean it's not an actual pokeball and, second thing, Your still the one being rude so, does this mean your forfeiting the battle or not?"
Martin liking the way that James was acting as, he knew it took quite a bit for him to get like this, one of which being, rudery.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:42 pm

The first man looked at James as if having a death stare. "You know, I wanted to battle, but you two look like morons anyway," he said to him. "And you don't need to know the details on that pokeball. All you need to do is just hand it over, as it doesn't belong to you." The other man just nodded in agreement, not really having anything to add on.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 6:43 pm

James smirked
"Sounds like you're scared right Martin?"
Martin laughing as well then starting to get into his battle personality saying
"Sure does, what sort of an excuse is: because, we apparently look like morons? Come to think of it James they probably only have Magikarp anyway, I mean look at them"
James laughing along with Martin then saying
"If you're gonna be rude about it then you're gonna have to battle us then, we'll return your pokeball to you"
then waiting for the opponents to call out their pokemon.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sat May 25, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 12:25 am

The two individuals looked at James and Martin. "You're petty attempts to intimidate us aren't so successful," they said to the two, looking away as they started walking. "Have a nice day." They really didnt' seem to care that they were leaving the pokeball that the trainer had picked up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 9:57 am

(What type of pokeball is it then?)

James and Martin shrugged it off taking the pokeball from his pocket and saying
"Only way to find out what this is then, is to try it"
looking around for a pokemon eventually finding a ___________.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 12:41 am

[It actually isn't a pokeball. You know those little gimmicks or machines that fog. It's a miniature version of one of those, except painted like a pokeball]

Starly - Level 10 - Male - 5 Hits Remaining

A starly was hanging around in a tree, chirping a couple of times to other starly in the area.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 7:30 pm

(So, they were criminals that, explains it and next encounter could it be the Snover that Martin has adopted, I've already added it to his list of Pokemon but, I just wanna catch it now in the rp)

James decided to try it, not knowing what it was and throwing the thing that looked like a pokeball at Starly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Starly - Level 10 - Male - 5 Hits Remaining

The ball collided with the pokemon's head, it bouncing off and hitting the ground, a small zap heard as it malfunctioned. THe pokemon turned towards the trainer, looking pretty angry a pokeball that wasn't really a pokeball had been thrown at it.

[Where did the pokemon come from, and wouldn't the encounter be done by you since it's your trainer's pokemon?]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 16, 2013 4:13 pm

(Ok, I'll handle that in a minute then)

James and Martin were both confused by this, and discovered it was definitely a bad idea. Then saying
"Sorry Starly, we were just trying something"
then throwing it an apple from his bag and turning to go, with Martin. Soon after leaving the beach, they came across Charlie; Martin's brother. Who appeared to be searching for him, upon spotting him, he ran over saying
"Hey there little bro, hey there James"
James looking to Martin, realizing he weren't gonna say anything as, he said
"Well, if he's gonna keep quiet then, Hey Charlie, what's up?"
Charlie remembering why he was looking for Martin, taking a pokeball from his belt and handing it to Martin explaining
"This is from me little bro, it's something I caught whilst on a small holiday in Sinnoh for you, and she's called Snover"
Martin raising an eyebrow and smiling at Charlie,
"Thanks"
he said, Charlie surprised at Martin talking to him finally as, was James replying
"That's ok, just take good care of her and yourselves and here, you two"
he handed them both X-Transceivers saying
"I got these from a friend in Unova, they're like Pokenav's so, They got my number on them in case you need anything in the future"
James and Martin both saying in unison
"Cool"
As, they put them on their wrists exchanging numbers, then noticing that it was getting dark, Martin said
"Thanks again bro, anyway we should be heading back to the pokemon center it's getting dark and the contest is tomorrow, you will be there to watch us right?"
Charlie nodding
"I wouldn't miss you two doing your thing would I now? What do you take me for?"
James and Martin laughing as, James answered
"Sounds good, see you tomorrow"
turning and returning to the pokemon center for the night. Charlie returning home as well.

Once there, James said to Nurse Joy,
"Hey again, have you got our room key please?"
remembering that they'd handed it in at the front desk the same morning.

(Prob not important but, just for picturing it, James' X-Transceiver is Red and Martin's is Black) (Also I've used my three rare candies he had, two on Hitmonlee and one on Goldeen, and gave Hitmonlee the Lucky Egg to increase the exp he gets)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:00 am

[If you just did trainer editing then wrote about it, you need to stop that. It's against the rules [as far as I'm aware] for someone to edit their own trainer application without the permission of the moderator, even if you are administrator / global moderator. Am I not correct?]

[Also, I have nothing to write for you for this post. Please, continue on]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The Hoenn Duo Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next