HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hoenn Duo Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Both were struck rolling back to absorb most of the impact before getting into an offensive stance the duo calling out in synchronization
"Hitmonlee Double Kick"
"Scyther Steel Charge"
Hitmonlee immediately using forwards handsprings to get in close to the male Goldeen before launching two offensive strikes on it with his powerful feet. Scyther meanwhile, using Steel Wing, placing them in front of himself before using Quick Attack charging at the female Goldeen with increasing speed and power due to velocity, trying to deal some major damage to the it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:15 pm

[James] Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - 3 hits
[Martin] Goldeen - Level 10 - Female - 3 hits

The two pokemon rolled back in the water, and though it was a bit slower since they were in water, it made no difference. The two were annoyed from being attacked, and they were thinking of their next move. Both of them screeched, sending a supersonic wave at the pokemon hoping to confuse them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Both Hitmonlee and Scyther back-flipped landing back to back then using Protect this acting as a sound proof barrier blocking the Supersonic wave, James quickly called to Hitmonlee
"Go Hitmonlee and let's try out that new technique, Stone Edge"
The stones moving in a gyroscopic motion around him before being sent at the male Goldeen attempting to deal enough damage for the capture. Martin meanwhile speaking calmly to Scyther
"Let's try our new technique too Scyther, X-Scissor"
Scyther crossing his two scythes which glowed a light green charging at the female Goldeen before slashing at it trying to take it down.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 pm

[James] Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - 2 hits
[Martin] Goldeen - Level 10 - Female - 2 hits

The two golden didn't expect the attack, and they rolled underwater again. It was almost a bit funny, watching them roll underwater and not be effected by the currents. They got up again, attempting to confuse the pokemon again so they could actually get a good attack in.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 9:23 pm

Martin saw James reaching for his Pokeball, realizing that he was gonna catch the Goldeen, Martin then said
"Good luck man"
with that he returned his own gaze to the female Goldeen calling to his Scyther
"Get it now with Aerial Ace Scyther"
Scyther leaping high into air before launching itself at the Goldeen with great speed, which caused him to disappear from sight before reappearing just as he was about to hit the power being clear, just as his accuracy was, Martin figuring that his speed would be faster than the Supersonic. James meanwhile detaching the pokeball from his belt and launching it at the male Goldeen calling out,
"Let's go Pokeball!"
Hitmonlee looking to James and having an idea as he used Double Kick on the Pokeball this having just enough power to send it flying at the Goldeen with more power and speed, but just little enough not to break it. James with his fingers crossed as the Pokeball flew at the male Goldeen.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 pm

[James] Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - 2 hits
[Martin] Goldeen - Level 10 - Female - 1 hit

The male golden was sucked into the pokeball, but it wasn't quite ready to be captured, bursting free and swimming in a few circles. Meanwhile, the female goldeen took the hit that it was given, attempting to counter against the attack by trying to confuse both pokemon, which took a bit more energy.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 pm

James caught the pokeball in his right hand then saying,
"Ok Hitmonlee let's get it with a Focus Blast"
Hitmonlee building the energy between his two hands firing it off at the male Goldeen, James then throwing the pokeball again behind it attempting to catch him following the attack. Martin meanwhile realizing the female Goldeen was almost finished calling to Scyther
"Let's finish this, use Rock Smash"
Scyther's right Scythe glowing white as he struck the ground, an invisible blast traveling underground towards Goldeen before exploding underneath it, causing pieces of rocks fly at her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

[James] Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - 1 hit
[Martin] Goldeen - Level 10 - Female - Fainted

The attack landed successfully, as did the pokeball. The golden male was sucked in, and it started shaking furiously in its attempt to get out of the pokeball. The female goldeen rolled quite a few different times in the water before it played dead, hoping the trainer would leave it alone.

Scyther gains 10 experience!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 pm

James watched in anticipation his fingers crossed hoping that he had managed to catch the Goldeen.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:56 pm

[James] Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - Captured

The goldeen in the pokeball eventually stopped shaking. It was captured, and it was also tired.
Nickname?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 12:46 pm

(Nope no nickname)

James then approached the pokeball, a smile beaming across his face as he picked it up clipping it onto his waist. James then looked to Martin who said
"Congrats man"
forgetting that the stranger was there, to which James replied
"Thanks now let's get to the pokemon centre so that I can get my Goldeen and the others healed up"
Martin nodding. They then turned running past the stranger towards the pokemon centre.

Once there, James said to Nurse Joy
"Hey could you please heal our pokemon for us"
placing Goldeen's pokeball on the desk, Hitmonlee and Scyther both approaching her ready to go and get treated/healed. Martin standing next to James awkwardly moving his foot across the floor, watching it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 1:43 am

Pokémon: Goldeen
Nickname: N/A
Level: 12
Moves:
Peck - Start
Tail Whip - Start
Water Sport - Start
Supersonic - lvl 7
Horn Attack - lvl 11
Ability: Swift Swim
Personality: Playful, competitive
Exp: 0

Confirm?

- - -

The nurse smiled at the trainer. "Of course," she said, taking all of the pokemon with her and treating them of their injuries. She brought them back, smiling at the trainers. "Come again. Oh, have you heard of the tournament," she then asked them.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 am

(I edited your post to correct it but now it's alright, in fact I'll put it in)

James nodded
"Yeah we were told by the lady at the Shipyard and we've entered"
Hitmonlee and Scyther then returned to James and Martin's sides, James picking up Goldeen's pokeball and strapping it onto his waist. Martin then whispered to James
"Hey Man I kinda wanna go and catch a new pokemon as well so can we..."
James nodded
"Ok man just let me finish talking with Nurse Joy, in fact why don't we do it in the morning after a good nights sleep here at the Pokemon Centre"
Martin nodded in agreement understanding they had all of tomorrow to catch a new pokemon and then it was the day of the Tournament. James looked to Nurse Joy and said
"Oh Nurse Joy could we stay here the night?"
knowing they could but, asking anyway.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 8:48 pm

"Uh, I don't know," the nurse said to the trainers. "I don't really know if there is anywhere to stay in a pokemon center. I mean, I've seen a few people stay the night by sleeping in the chairs, but I'm unsure."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 8:53 pm

(Pokemon Centre's do normally have rooms for trainers, in the Anime, Ash and co. normally stay the nights either outside or in pokemon centers)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 2:52 am

[This I know. Doesn't necessarily mean the nurse knows though.]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 am

(Ok then, kinda weird she doesn't know her own pokemon center lol)

James then looked to her and said
"Well, how about those rooms up there if you have a spare"
he said pointing to an escalator with a long corridor of rooms at the top which presumably were the rooms where trainers stayed during stop offs in Slateport. Martin turning and starting to talk quietly with Scyther whilst waiting.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 pm

The nurse looked at James. "I guess I'll check. I'm new here, so I don't really know everything," she then said to him. She walked from behind the counter, going up the escalator instead of just checking with the computer. She eventually came back a few minutes later, and she looked at James. "So they do have a few rooms available. I would say you would be best off going upstairs and requesting a room," she said to him, returning to where she was so she could help the next trainer.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

James nodded guessing that there was probably someone upstairs who dealt with trainers who were staying the night, looking to Martin and saying
"Come on then let's go see upstairs"
the four of them all going over to the escalators and going upstairs where they saw someone behind a desk, they then approached and James said
"Hey could we stay the night here?"
hoping that they would be able to as they didn't want to have to stay at home on the first day of their journey.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 am

The man that was running the front desk looked at the trainer. "Sure," he said to them, working on the computer a bit before he pulled a key from a drawer. "Here are your keys. Just be careful. There have been sightings of theft when trainers are sleeping. I'm telling you, I've told this pokemon center that we need keys that don't open every room here..."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 9:15 am

James nodded
"Ok and thanks"
he said gratefully accepting the keys before walking down the corridor to their room and going inside, there were two bunk beds, a tv, a fridge and all the usual luxuries you would find in a hotel. Martin then said
"Finally we can get some sleep"
to which James replied
"Yeah but we should first do something about the door in case of thefts"
Martin nodding in agreement
"Yeah I guess"
it was at this point James had an idea. James first wedged a chair under the door handle to prevent the door from opening and then got a large tank from a cupboard which was clearly meant for water types putting it in front of the door as it was rather weighty, he filled it with water and then called out Goldeen placing Goldeen carefully into the tank, knowing that if the door moved Goldeen would wake up and get rid of the intruder as well as putting two bells from his bag on the door handle and window handle. James and Martin then began to feel safer as they knew their room was near impenetrable. James next said
"There done, We're safe so, let's head off to bed"
James and Martin both going to the two bottom bunks and Hitmonlee and Scyther on the two top bunks where they would hear the bells better. The five of them all going to sleep.

(If the bell ring Hitmonlee, Scyther and Goldeen will wake up and get James and Martin up, if the door opens as well as the bell, Goldeen will wake up and attack the intruder, Translation: The Door and Window are both off-limits for entry, they're 95% safe now lol)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 pm

[All because of one key]

Nothing mysterious seemed to happen in the night, though in the morning the door was knocked on. "Breakfast," a voice called.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 6:56 pm

(True lol they're over protective)

James and Martin both woke up when they knocked, dismantling their security device and James returning Goldeen to his pokeball, James then opened the door and said
"Breakfast?"
confused as to why it was being brought to their room, Hitmonlee and Scyther behind them when they answered the door.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 am

There was a person outside with a small cart. "Yes, breakfast," the individual said, taking a copule of sandwich packages from the cart. "Whenever a trainer stays, it they are still here in the morning, we [the staff of pokemon centers] feel it kind to give them a free sandwich for breakfast, as well as a water."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 am

James just said
"Oh"
looking to Martin who joined him at the door both of them accepting their sandwiches and water, James then said
"Thanks, bye"
slowly shutting the door the two of them sitting on their room's sofa and watching TV whilst eating their breakfast, a Pokemon Battle was on, on TV between the Champion Steven and member of the Elite 4, Glacia. Steven's Aggron was owning this battle against one of Glacia's two Glalie as probably suspected due to Glalie's type disadvantage though, Steven was winning, they were totally absorbed by the battle watching each and every move that the trainers commanded, eventually seeing Steven win as expected.

James and Martin then discussed the battle before getting ready to head out and catch some new pokemon. Once ready they headed out handing their key back in at the front desk to Nurse Joy, James saying
"Thanks Nurse Joy bye"
leaving the Pokemon Center and going back to the cliffs as they appeared to be a hot spot for Pokemon, eventually coming across a ____________.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Hoenn Duo Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next