HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hoenn Duo Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:47 pm

(Dunno if it is, I always follow the rules but, if you want me to stop editing it then fine with me, also, you play Nurse Joy remember all you need to do is hand them the key and, then i'll put them to sleep ready for the tag battle competition)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:34 am

The nurse gave the two a smile, typing on the computer through the records. "Just one moment," she said to the duo, continuing to search until they saw their images in their records. "Ah yes. You handed it in this morning, correct," she asked before she pulled the key out and handed it to the two.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

James accepted the key, graciously saying
"Thanks Nurse Joy, your the best"
traveling to the escalator with Martin and their pokemon, going up to their room and setting up their defense system then going to bed to rest up ready for the competition once they'd eaten their Spaghetti Bolagnaise dinner and set up their respective Hitmonlee and Scyther alarm clocks to wake them up in the morning.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 2:25 am

When it came time for morning, it seemed that eitherthe alarm clocks malfunctioned, or someone had broken into the two's defence system and turned them off. The whole defence system seemed rearranged, ready to keep the two form getting out, as opposed to keeping someone from getting in. The alarm clocks finally went off, an hour late, which meant there would be just a couple of hours before the competition started. One of the assisstants knocked on teh door. "Hello, is anyone in there," she called aloud.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 10:29 pm

James slowly stirred; waking up first and looking at their clock which had malfunctioned. The same thing applying to Martin's alarm clock. Waking Martin up just as they heard, the assistant at the door
"Yeah we're in here, just coming now"
James and Martin jointly disabling the defense system and placing it back away. Once that was done they went and opened the door, James asking
"What's up?"
Martin meanwhile getting the duo's stuff ready for the competition tossing, James his jumper, James pulling it on whilst at the door. Martin waking the pokemon as, they all left the room with all of their own stuff, each opening a can of Diet Pepsi to drink on their way to the contest. Looking to the assistant quietly once outside.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:20 am

[So to recap the events, the two woke up, disabled the rearranged defence system, woke up their pokemon, prepared for the competition and are headed for the door now, with no rush even though the contest is approaching?]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 9:09 am

(Nah they are in a rush but, with an hour to get there they know they'll be fine + the fact there was someone at the door and James won't just leave someone when they're talking)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 11:28 pm

The woman looked at the two. "id hurry if I were you," she said to them. "I heard you were in that battle competition. It's going to start soon you know."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 12:10 pm

James and Martin looked at each other then their pokemon and said to the woman
"Thanks miss"
running down the stairs parallel to the escalator, placing their room's key card on the desk and drinking their cans of Diet Pepsi quickly finishing them and binning the empty cans in the recycling bin. They then broke into a run as, they made a quick dash to the competition with their pokemon, using tag parkour moves, leaping the walls which were familiar to them from their time living there. Soon, they reached the competition after 10 minutes; joining the other competitors in the line up. Hitmonlee and Scyther at their respective sides. The four of them waiting to be called out for their first match.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 9:09 pm

The line was long. Apparently many people were looking forward to the prize in the end. "I hear that the prize is a masterball as opposed to the moeny," a couple of the trainers said to others, a few others responding to them saying that it wasn't likely. "I also heard that if they don't bring the masterball that the money is goign to be cut in half for some strange tax reason." A trainer approached Martin, the boy tapping his shoulder. "Excuse me sir, do you have your application for the battle competition."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 9:56 am

Martin turned around rather sharply as the boy tapped his shoulder, James getting the paperwork out of his pocket but, then thinking for a minute as, this kid didn't look like he worked with the competition officials; the line began to move down closer to them getting to the desk, they then realized they'd already signed up so, they might not even need to queue looking across at the other desks eventually finding one which said
`Pre-Applicants Desk`
This roughly translating as,
`Those who have already signed up Desk`
moving swiftly over to that desk and joining the rather shorter queue, chatting quietly about tactics whilst moving along the queue.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 11:44 pm

[Ok, I would like to suggest separating into more sentences. It looks like there's just one run-on, and it's kinda hard to read. I don't mean to be picky, as everyone has their own writing style, but I can't mod that fast if I can't understand completely what's going on. ~Thank you~]

The boy followed the [I'm guessing two?] to the other line, tapping their shoulders. "I need to see your paperwork please. It's to make sure every applicant gets signed up correctly," he said to the two.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 am

They neared the front saying to the boy
"Look I can't say i'm fully trusting in giving my paperwork to a total stranger. Look we're almost at the end of the line and the desk. It's fine we can wait but, i'm not just gonna hand over my paperwork to a stranger without official proof of who they are and that they work with the officials here"
James and Martin were then 2 people away from the desk and confirmed the final details of their tactics with each other and Hitmonlee and Scyther.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 10:38 pm

The young boy looked at James and Martin. "You two are really stubborn." He called for the guards, and they asked him if there was a problem. "These two are refusing to hand over their paperwork for submission into the contest," he said to the two, and the guards turned their heads to the two trainers. "Why are you refusing to hand your paperwork in," the first asked. "It's to ensure you get entered into the contest completely. There have been proven accidents where a file was missed."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 01, 2013 11:23 pm

James and Martin looked to the guards just as they reached the desk saying
"Cause we don't believe in handing our paperwork in to strangers"
instead placing the paperwork onto the desk for the lady who was sitting there to check. James calmly saying
"There you go miss"
waiting for her to check through it all.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 11:46 pm

The woman looked through the paperwork before she noticed something. "You left something out," she said to the two. "You forgot to check that you agreed with the conditions of the tournament." She pointed to a small spot where a check mark would go, handing the papers back to the two. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to check these spots before I can accept the paperwork, or my colleague here."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 7:34 pm

James and Martin took a look at the form and said
"Oh... I'm sure we'd done that cause, we went through it yesterday over dinner, anyway here"
James ticking the spots on the forms and handing them back to the woman excited for the contest; even if Martin wasn't showing it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 pm

The woman took the forms, handing Martin and James a couple of passes with their names on them after they were printed. "These are the passes you'll need to be identified throughout the contest," she smiled. "You can head on inside now." [if they aren't inside already]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 9:14 am

(I had always pictured them as being outside at the minute)

James and Martin both accepted their passes; moving through the open doors of the stadium. They then went through to the participators area and took a seat waiting to be called out for the tournament to begin, Scyther and Hitmonlee at their sides.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 9:15 am

As the battles went on, a couple of people passed by. "Does anyone want a snack whilst watching the battles," they called, them going around to a few people and giving them a small package for themselves and their pokemon participants. "Please remember, no packages in the actual battling arena!" They passed by Martin and James. "Do you two want any snacks?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 12:15 pm

James looked to them and said
"Nah, we got some of our own thanks"
then looking to the screen as the first round match-ups came on it, James and Martin both looking for their first match.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 10:06 pm

James and Martin seemed to be headed into a match against one person. That was a bit odd, but perhaps the opponent had pokemon that were a bit stronger, and he was entering two pokemon at the same time for tag team.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 10:52 pm

James and Martin calmly looked at each other, a fire burning in their eyes. They then rose from their seats and started to advance towards the battlefield, Hitmonlee and Scyther at their sides, once they reached the battlefield they got into position and Martin's other personality took over,
"Bring it on then if you think you've got what it takes!"
James laughing it off and saying to him
"I'm getting to like this side of you Martin"
Hitmonlee and Scyther standing side-by-side on the battlefield waiting for their opponents to arrive.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 3:04 am

The stranger that was going to be their opponent seemed to be taking his time. However, he eventually entered the battlefield, him walking from the door. Many people cheered for him, more-so than they had for Martin or James. It seemed their opponent was a 'celebrity' of sorts where they were, him walking to his position. "Martin and James, are you ready contestants!?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 5:14 pm

(Absolutely despise the new post box for writing up posts. It's seriously messed up with this decision and now my coloring for them all is ruined)

James looked to Martin was about to speak when Martin spoke up
"Yeah we're ready so, bring it on then"
James smiling at Martin's remark looking to him and saying
"Nicely worded"
Martin was determined and this could easily be seen it was sure to be a magnificent battle. Hitmonlee and Scyther were already position so, they were just waiting for the so-called `celebrity's` pokemon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

The Hoenn Duo Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next