HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hoenn Duo Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Dragon Kurai

The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 6:06 pm

The stranger looked over at James and Martin. "Alright, contestants! Let's get the battle started then! Please remember, no food or drink is allowed during the battle and arena, and the fight lasts until either pokemon has been hit five times! Contestants James and Martin, please reveal your pokemon to the crowd!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm

James and Martin then said in unison
"We already have revealed them"
jokingly indicating towards Hitmonlee and Scyther who were standing in clear view in the middle of the battlefield.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 3:54 pm

[Alright, so because of how this battle is structured [5 hits to beat a pokemon], I'll be tracking the hits for both sides [yours won't change unless you say an attack landed]]

Stranger:
??? - Female - Lvl 20 - 5 Hits - Still Participating
Jolteon - Female - Lvl 22 - 5 Hits - Still participating

James / Martin:
Hitmonlee - 5 Hits - Still Participating
Scyther - 5 Hits - Still Participating

The announcer couldn't be seen, but the crowd was sure the person announcing was rolling their eyes from behind their desk. "Well then, next contestant, please reveal your pokemon. "With pleasure," the man said, sounding completely respectable. He threw a pokeball out, letting the pokemon inside out. It was a jolteon, and the pokemon had sparked in it's [fur?] as it looked ready to battle. The crowd roared, a lot more than with James and Martin.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 19, 2013 8:13 pm

(K and I promise I won't god mod, some attacks will hit, though I want them to start off on a win with a competition even if, they don't win some future comps)

"Starting off with one pokemon eh? Is that cockiness or confidence either way, it's not gonna work against us"
James remarked, Martin then announcing
"Let's use our Vacuum Wave attack now Scyther, James you know the rest"
Scyther spinning as the wind gathered around him in the form of a tornado before releasing in a powerful crescent shape towards Jolteon, following which James called over
"Strike it with Double Kick!"
Hitmonlee then, dashing forwards faster than the eye can see and performing a front-flip kicking the crescent shape once with his right foot then, again with his left as, he landed to send it flying at Jolteon with more force and more power.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Stranger:
Jolteon - Female - Lvl 22 - 5 Hits - Still participating

James / Martin:

The jolteon looked at the incoming attack, her trainer looking at the attack as well. "Dodge, and counter with thunder fang," he yelled aloud. The pokemong gracefully jumped aside, letting the attack die down as she ran towards the opponents, prepared to strike with a tooth of lightning.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 23, 2013 11:53 pm

James then announced
"Hitmonlee protect Scyther"
Hitmonlee front-flipping in front of Scyther and using Protect to surround them in a protective bubble blocking the Thunder Fang. Martin then beckoning
"Thanks you two, Scyther let's return the favour, Double Team then, X-Scissor!"
Scyther then exiting the protective bubble, once Jolteon had stopped with Thunder Fang, duplicating himself multiple times before charging in from all angles his scythes crossed, following it by slashing at Jolteon in an X shape.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 pm

[Martin's text is hard to read as that color]

Stranger:
Jolteon - Female - Lvl 22 - 4 Hits - Still participating

James / Martin:

Jolteon slid back, the announcers giving updates as the battle went on. "Don't worry Jolteon! Tackle your foe," the trainer called, the pokemon rushing directly towards Scyther.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 pm

James called across to Hitmonlee,
"Help Scyther and block it with Stone Edge"
Hitmonlee, leapt in front of Scyther to defend as, Fighting Types were strong against Normal Types  and their moves, attempting to block by using Stone Edge, the stones moving in a gyroscopic motion around him before being fired at Jolteon like a Gatling Gun. Martin then telling Scyther
"Your turn as well boost it's power, use Vacuum Wave"
Scyther spinning, a hurricane-like shape surround him in the form of a large wind tunnel before dissipating and being fired at both Jolteon and the stones in multiple crescent shaped bursts of wind. The attack striking the stones and increasing their speed and power as, they head towards Jolteon with more force than ever before, the 3rd and 4th crescent shapes flying straight at Jolteon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Stranger:
Jolteon - Female - Lvl 22 - 4 Hits - Still participating

James / Martin:

[One question, wouldn't the tackle either break the stones or send them in a direction that would be opposite jolteon?]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:29 pm

(I'd have thought they'd just do damage to Jolteon and stop the attack, I mean it's not like Jolteon's a Bastiodon, then they'd have deflected but, I dunno thought they'd have done more damage)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Stranger:
Jolteon - Female - Lvl 22 - 3 Hits - Still participating

James / Martin:

The jolteon ultimately took the attack, it spinning around a couple of times since the rocks were a bit strangely positioned as they flew. The pokemon had a bit of a twisting headache, it turning around to focus on the opponents. It knew that it couldn't let the opponents get the better of it. "Don't worry jolteon," the trainer called. "Quick attack!" The pokemon rushed towards the opponents, ready to quickly swipe them. "Come on jolteon! More force," the trainer called, the jolteon starting to speed up, becoming faster and faster.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Martin knew what to do, he'd have to fight it back
"Scyther, Steel Charge now!"
Scyther placing one of his wings in front of him, it becoming as hard as steel and a powerful battering ram before charging at Jolteon as well to counter, the charge being fueled by a Quick Attack. James decided to give Scyther and Martin some back up
"Hitmonlee help them out with a Focus Strike!"
Hitmonlee facing towards the sky taking into the suns ray to calm himself before using Focus Blast skywards. He then leapt up and with a speedy front-flip struck the Focus Blast towards Jolteon with Jump Kick, the attack being aimed to slow Jolteon and do some damage in turn giving Scyther the maximum velocity advantage.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Stranger:
Jolteon - Female - Lvl 22 - 3 Hits - Still participating

James / Martin:

[There needs to be a limit on the blocking / countering Mark. You've got an advantage with two pokemon against one, but I'm noticing from the last post one pokemon used 2 moves [I'm not going to talk about Scyther, as I'm presuming the quick attack is the jolteon's which is causing a small attack boost there]]

The trainer looked at jolteon, headed straight towards the two incoming attacks. "Perhaps this could be used to our advantage," he thought to himself. Looking at the scene, the focus blast was headed towards jolteon, but so was scyther. If jolteon pulled out at the last moment, then scyther could, in theory, take the attack from hitmonlee. "Jolteon, dodge when you are close," he called. The pokemon heeded the trainer's command, continuing to rush. It slowed down a bit as the two opponents became closer, and when it felt it necessary, the pokemon jumped to the side. Hopefully the theory would pull through, and hitmonlee would receive the attack originally aimed at jolteon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

The Hoenn Duo Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6