HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hoenn Duo Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dragon Kurai

The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 pm

The woman chuckled looking at the two trainers. "You guys are a bit early. The competition isn't until a couple of days from now. It gives trainers time to prepare. I see you got one of the fliers though," she said, noticing one of them was holding the flier. "Hopefully they'll release all of the rules and prizes tomorrow for the public to see."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm

(A few days from now, what about the ship that leaves later today? (Journey time))

James looked to Martin and laughed,
"Yeah we got the flier from the Lady at the Shipyard anyway, Okay, well can we sign up yet though?"
he asked the woman behind the desk still laughing a bit.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm

[The few days will let you get the trainers prepared if there's anything they have to do, such as finding a place to stay and healing their pokemon, and perhaps even training if you want to]

The lady at the desk handed them two pieces of paper. "If you'll fill out the information on these forms, I can send them in to the battle competition," she said to the two trainers.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

(Oh ok, and for these two i'm not necessarily looking for pokemon that everyone normally wants in terms of catching them, I'm more looking for pokemon like Munchlax, Tauros, Cubone, Houndour etc. not that I need them immediately and not just these there are more these are just examples)

James accepted the forms, handing one to Martin then beginning to fill them out with his pen he always carries, once the forms were filled out he returned them to the woman behind the desk asking
"Is that all then?"
and awaiting an answer.

(Oh yeah so, this is one pokemon per trainer is it seen as he's filling it out when he only has one pokemon as does Martin: in other words like their battle they just had their opponents need only have one pokemon each, though they may go to catch some more)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:53 pm

"Yes," the woman said, taking the forms and setting them with a bit more of them gathered neatly in a pile. "You should receive a message at some point where you'll find out the prizes and who you'll be competing against just a bit before the competition starts. Be prepared," she said to them before she went back to the computer.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

(In other words the message will go to their Pokégears)

James nodded
"Thanks"
he said moving towards the beach and walking along the sand with Martin and their pokemon in search of either training partners or new pokémon. Soon they located something at the base of the cliffs moving towards it, curious as to what or who it was.

(Either two different pokemon to battle/catch or two trainers to battle who are training for the contest or an item (a berry, dropped item or something))
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 pm

[I know the options XD]

There seemed to be a pokemon guarding an item. It was inside a small replica of a pokeball, though when it rolled a bit, it was clear there was an item inside of it. The pokemon wasn't necessarily paying attention to the trainers, more or less focused on getting the pokeball open to see what was inside.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm

James recognized the Pokémon but wasn't fully sure as it had it's back to them, James looking to Martin and shrugging as they then approached trying to get a look in at both the small Pokéball and the Pokémon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

The pokemon turned around hearing the trainers approach a bit, it obvious with its wings it was a crobat. It lookeda at them for a few minutes before jumping in front of the pokeball fake with the item inside, starting to roll it a lot faster as if trying to get away.

Crobat - Male - Lvl 10 - 5 hits
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:40 pm

James was interested in the pokeball but wasn't interested in a battle trying once more to get close to it hoping not to have to fight it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Crobat - Male - Lvl 10 - 5 hits

The crobat ended up in a corner with the ball hitting the corner and starting to roll towards the trainer. It just froze a bit as if a little rodent, not wanting to be injured itself.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 7:57 pm

James looked to Crobat and Carefully lifted the small Pokéball up pressing the button to release the item within.

(depending on what it is, I might give it back to Crobat)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 pm

The item inside looked like a small cartridge. It looked like it was almost the size of the pokemon, and there was a small band on it. "POTION," was inscribed on it in marker.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm

James smiled at the sight of the Potion realizing it could come in handy with the competition then looking to Crobat and realizing that Crobat was left with nothing, opening his bag and getting out a small stylish summer scarf for the Crobat slowly approaching Crobat holding the scarf out at an arms-length making it clear that he was giving it to him. Martin just watching with Scyther and Hitmonlee as, James moved in.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 pm

The crobat looked at the scarf that the trainer was holding out. The two didn't seem to be in the mood to fight as well, and it approached, realizing the trainer was giving it the scarf. It took it, realizing it wasn't as heavy as the potion as it flew away with the scarf.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm

James smiled then putting the Potion in his bag before, looking to Martin and saying
"Let's continue looking then"
Martin nodding in agreement, the four of them all moving away from the cliffs and down the beach once more, James speaking to Martin about various things including strategies and techniques, soon though they noticed a _________ down by the waters edge being interested and drawn to it, moving towards it to get a closer look.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:09 pm

The pokemon were a couple of golden, sailing through the water as if there wasn't anything else to worry about. They were having a small race, and each were at the edge of the water so they wouldn't bump into each other.

Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - 6 hits
Goldeen - Level 10 - Female - 5 hits
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 pm

James was actually rather interested in catching the male Goldeen, whereas Martin was just wanting some battle practice though both of them figured seen as they were in the middle of something, they should let them finish their race, following them along the waters edge.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Both of the pokemon noticed the trainers watching them, and this just made them more competitive. They raced harder, the female getting in the lead, and then the male. The two seemed determined to win the race against the other, and they kept swapping places. "I think they're trying to impress," a stranger said, showing up behind the two trainers.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:55 pm

James turned to see the stranger approach then saying
"Oh hey, you think?"
then returning his gaze to the Goldeen seeing their race start to come to an end as Hitmonlee and Scyther both got ready to battle.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 pm

The stranger watched the two pokemon as they immediately turned around. "I guess even pokemon have races that are more than one lap. Watch them go," he chuckled, watching the two pokemon stop in the middle, having tired themselves out for a bit.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:03 pm

James smiled
"Well I guess it's time for our battle then"
moving in slowly towards them alongside Martin, James looking to the male Goldeen and Martin looking to the female. James then had a thought looking to Martin and saying
"Wait a minute actually, let me get a sketch of them first"
remember his artwork Pokedex he was making where he was trying to sketch all the pokemon in the world already have magnificent sketches of Hoppip and Skiploom, Ponyta and Rapidash, Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu and many more. With that he took out his sketchbook from his bag and some special sketching pencils, carefully sketching them, including every little detail so, they looked magnificent as well. He then finished them off and repeated it once more so, that now he had two copies of the sketch, one for himself and one as a spare in case something happened to the first. Following that he put his art equipment away and looked to Hitmonlee saying
"Ready"
Martin grinned
"Let's go then Scyther, use Vacuum Wave"
Scyther leaping into the air with great speed and spinning unleashing a gust of wind in the shape of a crescent blade, which headed towards the female Goldeen. James meanwhile called to Hitmonlee
"Go Hitmonlee and use Double Kick"
Hitmonlee front flipping forwards multiple times before attempting to strike the male Goldeen twice with his largely powerful feet which were like Pneumatic Drills when striking.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:31 pm

[James] Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - 5 hits
[Martin] Goldeen - Level 10 - Female - 4 hits

Both golden took the hits that were dealt.
The female golden retaliated with a peck, going straight for the opponent's leg after it hopped out of the water. The male also retaliated, except it tried to hit the pokemon with its horn.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Hitmonlee dodged the attacks from the male Goldeen rather fluently side stepping each before hearing James call out
"Now Jump Kick Go!"
leaping high into the air with a front flip and bringing his masterful foot in for what hopefully would be a magnificent blow. Scyther meanwhile using Quick Attack to dodge the Peck and move into a better position,
"Scyther use Brick Break!"
Scyther's scythes glowing a bright white as he dashed forwards with Quick Attack bringing them both in on the female Goldeen for a massive strike.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:26 pm

[James] Goldeen - Level 12 - Male - 4 hits
[Martin] Goldeen - Level 10 - Female - 4 hits

The male golden took the hit, but the female was capable of dodging, both looking at the pokemon that were attacking them. They weren't necessarily wanting to battle, but they didn't really think the trainer's had meant harm beforehand. They both proceeded to attacking again, using the exact same moves, though in a different way, hoping that they could catch the pokemon off guard
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Hoenn Duo Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next