HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hoenn Duo Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Hoenn Duo Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 am

(So guys I plan on making this journey more realistic more like the anime ok rather than going one step battling a pokemon and then going another and battling another so, hopefully the mod for this topic knows what I mean)

James and Martin both woke up in the individual houses as though they were in sync they then grabbed some toast from the rack and placed a few cans of Diet Pepsi into their bags, these two were like twins. Following this they left the house went to sleep in their clothing due to their excitement and walking down the road to meet each other halfway.

When they got there James said
"Hey Martin morning"
Martin laughing and responding
"Hey James thanks and the same to you"
James decided it was time so he asked
"You ready then?"
Martin nodding as the duo took their pokeball's from the belts and called out in unison
"Come on out guys!"
With that their pokemon came out of their pokeball's in a beam of white light and landed at their sides, Hitmonlee on James' left and Scyther on Martin's right, they then turned towards the ship yard and began walking having decided to start their journey from the same place as many before them, Littleroot Town.

Once at the Shipyard, James said
"Hey there two tickets to Littleroot Town please"
getting his half of the money out of his wallet and taking Martin's for him putting it on the desk. Martin was reluctant to speak. With that they waited for the lady behind the desk to hand them their tickets.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 5:19 pm

"Sure thing," the woman said behind the desk, typing quite a bit as if putting information in. After a few moments, she looked at the two trainers. "I'm sorry, but it seems that the transportation is booked today. If I gave you the tickets now, you could come back later today when it'll be ready. I would predict it would be around 8 or 9," she said to the two, waiting for their response.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 pm

James looked at Martin, who shrugged, James then saying
"Yeah alright then"
Martin then started to tap his foot, James realizing what he was waiting for as he had started towards the door, turning back around and returning to the desk where he waited for the tickets.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:48 pm

The woman handed the two guys their tickets, bidding them a good day before she returned to the computer. Just a moment later she looked up and looked at the two. "Don't forget to check out the competition that will be held in that city," she said, giving the two a smirk before she looked back down.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

They were on their way out when they heard her, each of them suddenly turning round Hitmonlee began jumping from foot to foot at the word Competition whilst Scyther smiled. The two then walked over to the desk again, James asking
"Competition? What Competition?"

(Please let it be a double/tag competition as that's how i'm trying to build their Pokemon Training Careers :D and thanks for modding their journey)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 8:05 pm

"Well, there's actually two different competitions, but judging from you two, you'd prefer a tag-team," the woman at the desk said, pulling out a couple of fliers and handing them to the two. "You battle and at the end you get a prize. There are three different prizes depending on where you get, and I heard a rumor the first prize is a masterball! However, that isn't likely."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 pm

James looked to Martin, then Hitmonlee and grinned returning his gaze to the woman
"This sounds great, thanks miss"
he remarked as he, Martin and their pokemon left the shipyard and made their way to the location on the flyer. On their way there they saw something that caught their eye, though it didn't look like a pokemon. They then approached it to see what it was and what the problem was.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Whatever had caught their eye seemed to be in an argument with another trainer. It also seemed that their pokemon were in an argument. "You idiot," one screamed at the other. "You need to learn how to tell your pokemon what to do and when to do it!" "Don't yell at me," the trainer yelled. "Your pokemon is the one that keeps getting in the way!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 pm

James looked at Martin as if to say `what should we do` thinking for a second and deciding they should help out, James then moved towards them, Martin an co. at his side asking
"Hey what's up?"
Hitmonlee and Scyther repeating the question to the pokemon without expecting a response.

(In other words you don't have to respond as the pokemon only the trainers, just figured I'd give them something to do)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 10:39 pm

The two trainers turned their attentions to the two trainers that had just approached. "We're going to enter in the battle competition that's coming up," one said, but then the other immediately interrupted. "And this idiot can't make heads or tails of when he needs to tell his pokemon to use a move!" "His pokemon keeps getting in my pokemon's way!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 pm

James then said
"Wait so you guys are entering the Tag Competition too?"
Martin raising an eyebrow, James then had an idea saying
"Come to think of it if we're gonna help you guys out then, why don't we have a tag battle as well so, we can see what the problem is?"
Martin liked the sounds of this idea, as did Hitmonlee and Scyther who all prepared for a battle.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 pm

(Region pokedex or national for enemies?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm

(Either I don't mind, they could have traveled to enter the competition or like James and Martin their parents could have went and found their pokemon for them so as said either National or Region)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Charmander - Male - Level 12 - 6 Hits Remain
Scratch, ember - Growl, smoke screen
Dratini - Female - Level 14 - 7 Hits Remain
Wrap, twister - Leer, thunderwave

'Alright,' the two trainers said, their pokemon getting into position. The two bickered at each other a bit before they were prepared to face off agains the trainers.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 pm

James and Martin then got into position themselves, Hitmonlee and Scyther standing in front of them respectively, James looked to Martin seeing his more open self begin to appear as it always did before a battle. With that Martin called out
"Ready, now Scyther Vacuum Wave!"
James seeing an opportunity to strengthen the move's power calling across to Hitmonlee
"Hit it now with Double Kick!"
Scyther spinning causing a blazing white wind grow around him before sending it at Charmander and Dratini in the form of a crescent shape. Hitmonlee then charging at it and striking it with his feet twice this boosting it's power as, it flew at them. This showing off their teamwork as Scyther and Hitmonlee landed side by side watching the move take place.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Charmander - Male - Level 12 - 5 Hits Remain
Dratini - Female - Level 14 - 5 Hits Remain

"Dratini, you're stronger! Take the hit," the first trainer said. The dratini didn't really think that was a good idea, considering conserving the stronger pokemon would be better, but it did as told, jumping in front of charmander. It took most of the damage, but a bit still escaped and hit the other pokemon as well. "You idiot," the second trainer yelled at the first. "You should know that charmander is weaker, and it would've been better to keep the stronger the most healthy." The charmander couldn't help but agree. "Charmander, use ember," the second one said, the charmander charging towards the two pokemon and blowing flames. "Dratini, use twister," the first then said, dratini creating a small whirlwind which was set ablaze by ember, and it was headed directly towards the two opponents.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 pm

James then smiled looking to Martin and nodding,
"Now Scyther, Vacuum Wave again!"
Martin called, Scyther doing as he was told spinning again and sending a crescent shaped wind at the Burning Twister once more this creating a gap for Hitmonlee to get through, James seeing the chance and calling out
"Now Hitmonlee, Spin through the gap and use Poison Jab!"
Hitmonlee turning as he got through the gap made in the Twister and began charging poison into all of his finger tips, continuing to spin as he progressed towards Dratini and Charmander, Martin quickly following up with
"Scyther help him out, use Steel Wing!"
Scyther using Steel Wing as a shield covering his head and charging through the flames this causing some damage but not much, Scyther then continuing to charge at Charmander and Dratini, using Quick Attack as well this speeding Scyther up and boosting the power of Steel Wing if it hits due to velocity. Hitmonlee and Scyther staying on course with their spinning Poison Jab and Quick Wing combo.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Charmander - Male - Level 12 - 5 Hits Remain [2nd Trainer]
Dratini - Female - Level 14 - 5 Hits Remain [1st Trainer]

The two trainers looked at the incoming attack. "Dratini, use twister and send the two into the air," the trainer called, the other one looking him directly in the eyes. He didn't necessarily disagree with the move, but he seemed to be responding a bit too quickly. The dratini started throwing out a couple of twisters, one each for the pokemon before sending it at them, hoping to send them into the air and ultimately avoid the incoming attacks.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm

James grinned as did Martin, the Twister working to their advantage as it caused Hitmonlee to spin faster due to Hitmonlee only clipping it rather than hitting it head on moving past the Twister spinning faster this powering up the spinning Poison Jab, Scyther was also sped up by the Twister this making him run faster the Steel Wing shield acting as a battering ram for if they hit the two opposing pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Charmander - Male - Level 12 - 3 Hits Remain [2nd Trainer]
Dratini - Female - Level 14 - 3 Hits Remain [1st Trainer]

Considering the shear force of the attack, the two pokemon took quite a bit of damage, both laying on the ground a bit dizzily. They eventually started getting up, the second trainer looking at the first. "See, you are stupid! Instead of blocking their attack, you just helped them!" "Well you certainly didn't try anything to stop the attack," the first yelled back. "That's because I knew there was a slim chance of dodging! If you wouldn't have sped the attack, less damage would've come from it!" "Oh just bite me," the first yelled, turning his head and pointing directly at the scythe. "Dratini, twister!" "Charmander, ember," the second yelled, the two ending up creating a firy twister that started heading for scyther.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Martin then laughed looking to Scyther
"Dodge it with Quick Attack now!"
Scyther dashing aside avoiding the large fiery Twister, Martin realizing that the opponents must have forgotten his Quick Attack, James then following it up with
"Hit em' with a Double Kick Hitmonlee!"
Hitmonlee obliging as he moved in towards Dratini and Charmander attempting to deal a striking blow to each of them with his killer feet. James beginning to see what the two opposing trainers problems were. Martin then calling to Scyther
"Follow Hitmonlee in with a Brick Break!"
Scyther then moving in using Quick Attack to get in close to the two, both of his scythes glowing a bright white as, he struck out sideways trying to hit both Charmander and Dratini this boosting the damage they would receive due to there being two attacks to each of them.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Charmander - Male - Level 12 - 2 Hits Remain [2nd Trainer]
Dratini - Female - Level 14 - 2 Hits Remain [1st Trainer]

The trainers looked and saw their pokemon continue to be pummeled. "See, if you would think before you attack, these two wouldn't be winning," the second yelled at the first. "Well you keep yelling at me!" The two started bickering at each other to the point they wren't even focused on the battle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

James and Martin saw this as their chance
"Let's finish this!"
"Scyther use Vacuum Wave!"
"And Hitmonlee use Double Kick then Poison Jab!"
calling out for their attacks as a duo Scyther spinning again as he unleashed another crescent shaped wind blade, Hitmonlee boosting it once more by striking it twice with his Double Kicks. The Vacuum Wave flying at Charmander and Dratini with added power, Hitmonlee then using his powerful legs to charge across the field, his finger tips glowing purple as he lunged at Charmander and Dratini attempting use Poison Jab uppercuts on both of them so, they're unprepared for the incoming Vacuum Wave.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Charmander - Male - Level 12
Dratini - Female - Level 14

The two trainers immediately turned their heads an watched their pokemon be defeated, both flying back before they withdrew them into their pokeballs. They started bickering at each other worse, them slapping each other in the face various times before it turned into a brawl.

Scyther gains 13 experience!
Scyther becomes level 13, 1 experience left!
Hitmonlee gains 13 experience!
Hitmonlee becomes level 13, 1 experience left!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm

James looked to Hitmonlee and Martin to Scyther as, Hitmonlee and Scyther went over to the brawling trainers bringing them apart. James then looked to them and said
"And there is your problem, you lose focus far too easily and start bickering which causes your pokemon to be left to fend off the moves alone so, you need to train as friends first to get used to each others battle styles, like me and Martin have okay"
Martin just nodding in agreement before looking at his Pokégear which told him they had to get moving, James then noticing Martin's look he was shot, saying
"Anyway why don't you come to the competition anyway and watch how the trainers compete that way you can pick up a few tips, but we have to get moving if me and Martin are going to make it so, laters guys"
sprinting down the road he called back
"Oh yeah and the name's James and he's Martin okay if we see you at the tournament we can get your name and maybe meet up for another battle sometime when you get synchronized"
soon, they made it to the Tag Competition sign ups desk James saying
"Hey, I hope we're not too late to sign up, but if not can we sign up and when does the competition start"
hoping to go and heal their pokemon before the competition starts.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hoenn Duo Begins   The Hoenn Duo Begins H6Q0F8z

The Hoenn Duo Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next