HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 1:10 pm

You are still thinking Wrath, or maybe bloodlust, but the Deadly Sin is just plain lust, which means that in thery he/she should keep trying to rape everybody...
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm

I know, but Lust simply refers to no self control, just to fit in without using whores as Lust's "bodyguards", I'm resembling it as no self control with moves like Outrage, Thrash, blah blah.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 pm

That might be a bit too far-flung to get across to people...
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 2:49 pm

I didn't get that but I think you just agreed with me that Lust shouldn't have any whore bodyguards :P
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 6:30 am

Hey guys, it's time to dust off this old topic because I'm going to try to resume work on Pokemon Spiral!

While I was gone, I did a tiny bit of work on the game. What I got done was really the only thing that was impeding progress: The checking of the base stats. Now actual progress can resume. Also, I made a region map which I am quite proud of:
Spoiler:

Now, before we really rev up the engines, is anyone still willing to help with the game? (If you aren't sure what it is, check the OP.) New and old contributors are welcome. :)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 11:24 am

You should be proud of that brother ;)
I am willing to help, this may be the only excuse I can give for staying here. Besides, I'm almost sick of pokemon rp, I think this may as well be the only thing I want to do for you guys as gratitude. I can start working on NPCs and trainers. I made a female trainer before, I lost the file in my comp, I recall uploading it here though. You didn't tell me whether you liked it or not, do so now? Also, I call making the guy based off pride! :D

Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 8:17 am

I liked what you had, but it was missing a few crucial... facial features...
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 06, 2011 8:01 am

It's on page 5, the vs pic sucks doesn't it? I'll redo that one. By the way, why don't you consider hiring Kirbyfan or Faolan? They can do better sprite work than I can. Maybe they can improve my beta stuff. I'm working on some NPCs, will post below once they are done.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 06, 2011 8:48 am

Okay so here's the big post:

I think we should redo the whole league. I will list my ideas in this post but before that I have a couple of things to ask and suggest. My questions are: What tile set are you using? -and- What generation's trainers are you using? (Are you going to use our own trainer set? I can make some but I highly suggest hiring more spriters from pokecommunity or something.)
My suggestions are: Getting more spriters like told above. Redo the league, we'll all do it this time. Laying out the 7 sin personalities. I have come up with a better Lust idea, without the use of you know and also without the blood lust. Just the right level, where you can say without having to rate the game 18+ : A woman, always flirting with her team mate, one of the other sin guys.

Without further ado, NPCs like promised:

"Beginning message"
Pokemon
"Ending message" *ending action* (optional)
$Prize money

In the first forest:

This guy is just at the entrance where you cannot avoid the battle
1) BUG TRNR Jimmy
"See the might of bug-type pokemon!"
Lv. 2 Caterpie, Lv.2 Weedle
"I lost.." *he runs away revealing a trainer behind him*
$0

Unavoidable battle, right behind Jimmy when he runs away
2) BUG TRNR Timmy
"You beat my brother! Let's see how you deal with me!"
Lv. 4 Caterpie x3 and Lv.4 Weedle x3
"That must have been a fluke! I'm way better than my brother!"
*Allows you to continue*
$100

Further on in the forest
3) ACE TRNR Yuki
"Hello [trainernamehere], I heard you got your pokemon from Prof.[profnamehere]! Man I'm so jealous!!"
Lv.8 Bird Pokemon
"No wonder he chose you, you're amazingly good!"
$250

Next to Yuki
4) ACE TRNR Sai
"Let me test my new pokemon on you!"
Lv.8 Growlithe
"It's not so good after all, maybe I should train it a little."
$200

Further on
PKMN NERD Andrew
"According to research, my Pikachu will beat you before you call out your pokemon's name!"
Lv.7 Pikachu
"Wh-whaa?! My calculations were not correct?!"
$150

Somewhere high in the forest
CLMBR Mark
"A rock on the ground won't know what a boulder in a mountain is!"
Lv.6 Geodude, Lv.7 Nosepass
"I'm the rock, you're the boulder.."
$170

In a pond below the high place
FISHERMAN John
"Darn that guy, he keeps copying me, it was A frog in a pond won't know what an ocean is! Bring it on frog!"
Lv.7 Frog Pokemon
"I'm the frog, you're the ocean.."

--------------
These are just suggestions, can be debated

[Gym No.][City/Town][Type] - Leader Name [Badge Name]

[1][???][Normal] - Norm [Normal Badge]
[2][???][Rock] - Brian [???]
[3][???][Ghost] - Saphira [???]

E4s to be of:
Electric, Ice, Grass and Flying

Please note that these are mere suggestions, I'm submitting this one to be checked on.

~Post is WiP
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 6:20 am

Nightmare wrote:

Further on
PKMN NERD Andrew
"According to research, my Pikachu will beat you before you call out your pokemon's name!"
Lv.7 Pikachu
"Wh-whaa?! My calculations were not correct?!"
$150

Lol, that's my name... And I'm a total Pokenerd. :D

Anyway, they'll each need another message for talking to them on the overworld after battles.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 am

Is that so hard let's focus on the rest of the game for now :P
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)   Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Spiral (Prev. Bronze/Brass/Copper)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5