HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 9:47 am

So there's gonna be a new Pokémon Anime, different from the one that's been running for almost 15 years. Supposedly a Special.

It's based off directly from the games, looking to be the closest adaption of FireRed and LeafGreen, called Pokémon [Pocket Monsters, in Japan]: the Origin. You can see the Japanese Trailer on Youtube, and you can easily tell the characters are all drawn the same as the Game Art.

I'm sure there were plenty of people saying the BW2 Trailer should've been an Anime, and it looks like this will be the closest thing you'll get to that. According to Bulbapedia, it's not likely going to be a series. Yep, wouldn't be a Pokémon Anime if it wasn't covered in Filler. But I'm wondering, will it ever be dubbed in English and aired in America...or whatever country you live in?

As if there weren't enough Pokémon next Month, with the Genesect/Mewtwo Movie and X and Y coming out, we get this new special. So what are your thoughts on it?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm pumped for a Pokémon anime based off the game like the manga staring Red and his rival Green. I'm hoping they don't make red an idiot like a certain protagonist that never seems to get older *cough* ash *cough* but I have high expectations for the origins anime, and hoping it will be turned into a series following the manga based off the game that why most of the filler can be enjoyable.
as for the move its mewtwo's freaking comeback so yea I'm going to watch that because the 4 year old inside of me who watched the first Pokémon move is screaming with excitement....don't judge me its mew-freakin'-two!
BW2 trailer was awesome yes but it would have only worked as an anime in my mind if they started from BW storyline and continue on to BW2 storyline...but I believe they made the right choice not to there.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Actually, the characters in Gen I, or at leas the games, are Red(Male playable), Blue(Rival), and Green(Female playable). I know in the mangas it's different, but it's notmbased COMPLETELY off the games. Anyway, if they air this in PA, US I'd be pretty happy.

The movie, huh? No comment until I see it.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 2:59 pm

the female playable character (new green) was only introduced in the remake of the gen1 games the original names for the playable character was red and his rival green the reason for this is I believe there was no blue version in japan only red and green... the charrie blue only added in the manga until the remake.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Actually, Green was removed due to certain issues with a few Pokemon. If I remember correctly(And I read about this a few months ago, so I might not), Diglett, Haunter, and Zapdos had messed up sprites because of the coding for Green interfering with them. A few moves went missing from them also, and it lead to Green's removal.

Spoiler:
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 3:51 pm

well either way this isn't something to argue or debate over :L nice spoiler by the way XD
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgc81i06qwY

your welcome
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]   Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime] H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: The Origin [New Pokemon Anime]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1