HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zTue Feb 12, 2013 3:02 am

After about a half and 15 minutes later, they reach Sandgem Town. Her dad tells her that she will see her later and heads off to his job. Lilly takes out the map that her mom gave her and begins wonders around the town until she found the pokemon lab.

"There it is." Lilly said.

Lilly puts the map away and heads off to the pokemon lab. After about a 10 mile jog, she reaches the lab and fixes herself up as she enter the lab. She walks up to one of the lab assistants.

"Hello. I'm here to see Professor Rowan about getting my first pokemon." Lilly greeted.

Last edited by Ojasa Aure on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 pm

"Ah, yes. I will take you right to him." the woman says in a strange accent.

Lilly hears a noise from the cupboard. At first it is hard to make out but then it grows audible. It is quite clear but the woman doesn't notice.

"Take a Pokeball, they're imposters..! Take a Pok.. a Pok.." the vocie trails off.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Lilly decided to not worry about it for now as she continues to follow the woman to Professor Rowan. For now, Lilly had to focus on the pokemon she'll pick as her first pokemon. Then she can show her dad and be on her way.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 pm

The woman turned round and smiled.

"You will now see Rowan..."

The woman opened the door. Lilly saw something amazing. A humanoid winged creature was sitting on a chair, surrounded by people dressed in robes with hoods, with thier heads down so you could not see them.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Lilly walked into the door smiling as she looked at the humanoid winged creature. She turns her head as she walks up to the professor, very excited to receive her first pokemon.

"Hi, professor. My name is Lilly Bluespring and I'm here to get my first pokemon." Lilly said.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 10:18 pm

The thing breathed loudly. He raised his hand. The hooded men began to chant something. It made Lilly feel dizzy. The man moved his head up slightly, revealing his face. He had black hair, and a pure wite face with black veins. His eyes were all black, except for his yellow pupils. He said one word. it was whispered, and sounded like a snake.

"Kill"
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Lilly gasped as she takes a few steps back. She bumps into the table where three pokeballs are placed. Lilly turned and takes the pokeball with chimchar in it. Lilly turned to the mysterious creature and the hooded men.

"Sorry. I don't plan on dying now! Not when today is suppose to be the start of my pokemon journey! Go, Chimchar!" Lilly said as she tosses the pokeball.

The pokeball opens and chimchar comes out. This chimchar was female and was not happy to see these hooded men and the creature instead of professor rowan. the chimchar turned to Lilly and then back to the hooded men & the creature. the chimchar then got serious. Lilly then takes the pokedex off the desk and looks up chimchar. With a nod, Lilly turned to the hooded men and the creature.

"Chimchar! Use fire punch and aim for the creature's eyes!" Lilly called out.

Chimchar responded as she runs at the creature and jumped at it. Then she jumps at the creature and used fire punch right at the creature's eyes. the chimchar lands and runs back to Lilly. Together, they ran out of the room and to the cupboard. Lilly opens it.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Inside is Professor Rowan. He is chained by the legs upside-down from the cieling with a bag over his head. He is unconsious.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 3:43 am

Lilly and chimchar runs over to professor rowan to see if he was alright. Lilly took the bag off of his head as chimchar starts punching the chains with fire punch.

"Professor Rowan? Can you hear me?" Lilly asked.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:44 am

He seems dazzled and dazed, but is now slightly consious. He looks at Lilly slightly. He drops to the floor and wriggles around. He manages to his feet.

"We have to get out of here... And,and the Pokemon.. You can.. K-k-keep it..." he mumbled breathlessly.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Lilly nodded as she slung his left arm over her shoulders. Chimchar jumped down and they begin to run to the entrance of the lab. As they make their way to the front of the lab, Lilly got curious about what that thing was and who those men were.

"Professor, what exactly is going on? Who were those hooded men and what exactly was that creature?" Lilly asked.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 9:48 pm

As she looked it turned out he had fell unconsious again, except not in a dangerous way, like sleeping.

Outside a woman and man in lab coats and glasses approached them.

"Professor Rowan!" said the woman.

"Excuse me young lady, but did you encounter anything strange in there?" the man said before proceeding to say to the woman, "Maybe he's here."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Lilly sighed in relief that they made it outside. Lilly turned to the man and she nods.

"There were these men in hoods and this creature. they were wanting to kill me. But I manage to escape and get Professor Rowan out of there with chimchar's help." Lilly explained.

"Chimchar!" Chimchar called as she jumps up and down.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:03 pm

"You.. Mean.." the man began with sheer shock on his face.

"He's in there!" said the woman.

"And thos must be the people..." said the man.

They both looked at Lilly.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Lilly looked up at the man and woman with a confused look. Chimchar looked up at the two also.

"Just who are those people and what was that thing?" Lilly asked.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 pm

"You see..." began the woman.

"This man, he attempted to cross his DNA with a Pokemon: Giritina, which he managed to hold in captivity somehow for a short time. His attempt failed, or so he thought. He had been hanging arround one of his friends, who had an Eevee. He loved Eevee. But they didn't know, Eevee had PokeRus. When he did the expiriment, one Giritina cell lurked in his body. One cell that had Giritina's DNA. The Pokerus spread inot the cell. It went haywire, reproducing rapidly. The cell had caught the virus, and well it spread to him, making him half Pokemon, but much stronger than one. His powers allowed him to enchant people. Those hooded people are just people who were put under a trance and taken.." explained the man.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Lilly and Chimchar looked at the man with fear. Who would have though a PokeRus would do that with a legendary's DNA. Lilly and chimchar looked at each other.

"but why does it want to kill me?" Lilly asked.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 pm

"His behaviour is much different now that his DNA has been altered..." said the woman.

"I'm goin in.." said the man.

A few minutes later he came back.

"He's gone, and so are all of the Pokemon," said the man.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm

This got chimchar worried, her friends have now been taken by that creature. Chimchar looks down with a worried look. Lilly looked down at chimchar and she got down on her knees.

"Don't worry, FireStar. We'll get your friends back." Lilly said.

the chimchar looks up at Lilly and tilts her head at what the human called her. FireStar, this caused chimchar to smile as she jumps up and down. This was the start of a good friendship. Lilly turns back to the two scientists.

"So, what'll we do now?" Lilly asked.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 6:33 pm

"I reccomend you stay away from him if you see him. He's part Giritina, a brand new Chimchar isn't going to stand very much of a chance. I'd say until he's at least an Infernape not to put up a fight. We're sending top class elite trainers only, for now. You see, and as much as this sounds crazy, there's a Pokemon rights law. We cannot harm him, since he is now part Pokemon, unless we use Pokemon. Crazy, I know, but it's the only way around it. Here, take this shell. Blow into it and move the ring on the side and it will make music."

The man handed Lilly a shell. It was a normal shell but had a circle on the side also made of shell that you could spin and twist.

"Play this instrument and my frien, Dragonair, will come to your rescue. You see she has very sensitive ears and knows when you blow it. She will help you. Please only use it for this man."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Lilly takes the shell item and puts it away in her bag where the key items go. Then she turns to the two scientist thanks them. Then she turns and heads to see her dad before heading off on her journey after a quick stop at the pokemon center. She reaches her dad's work place and smiles as her dad comes over. Lilly explains to her dad what happened at the pokemon lab. This got her dad concerned, but he told her to be careful and to remember to do as the scientist told her. Lilly nods and hugs her dad goodbye. Then Lilly heads off and stops by the pokemon center for a quick heal for FireStar. She walks up to counter and places FireStar on the counter.

"I need a quick heal for FireStar." Lilly said.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Nurse Joy looks down, covering her face. Lily is the only one in the building. She says in a monotonous voice, "Yes, I'll just do that for you."

She puts it in a machine. It chugs and clanks, then lets out steam. She then removes it from the machine and hands it to Lily. The lights begin to flicker.

"Thank you, come again," she said.

As she said this Lily heard a second voice, a deep demonic voice, talking at the same time. The lights go out, but there is still a dim headlight.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 am

Lilly looks around as she takes the pokeball that FireStar was suppose to be in. But Lilly couldn't find the anyone of where the voice came from. So they left the pokemon center and head over to the pokemart to buy some potions and antidotes. Once that was done, she leaves Sandgem town and begins her journey on route 202. Once there, she begin to search for pokemon.

Last edited by AuraTrainer08 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 6:09 pm

But when She tries to let FireStar out of the Pokeball, he is gone. There is but an empty Pokeball. In the shadows a strange shadow is lurking. It moves. It's in the long grass on all fours. It seems to be teleporting. Lily can no longer see it, but it's presence is felt. Something is watching her.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Lilly begin to panic and wonder where FireStar is. Then Lilly begins to look around while scared. This got her to think that the creature was following her and it wanted her. So she takes the shell out of her key item bag and she begins to play it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next