HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Rustboro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Blake Oak

Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 9:25 pm

This was getting bad. As Blake still remained hidden he saw his attack fail miserably. But not entirely. Ice beam still went off and caused the surrounding area to get filled up with ice so those thieves who were running would probably have a hard time balancing themselves and eventually fall. Really likely actually. As for nurse joy she was able to navigate because she wasn't the fastest of movers. As for Blake? He noticed a pair of thieves shooting towards Gligar and Squirtle and weren't looking at Blake so the trainer picked up a rock and crept up behind the duo and began to palm the rock against the criminal on the right in the head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 11:18 pm

When the thief recognized that Blake was around, his companion immediately turned and shoved him away. While he pointed his weapon towards the trainer, the other held his weapon up at the pokemon. "Don't move," the first spoke angrily. "I'll shoot if you move!" It was a predicament; if Blake moved, he'd be shot, but if his pokemon got closer, they would get shot. A couple of the members that had dispersed showed up anew to provide backup, each doubling the gun to two that was pointed at both parties. Nurse Joy, meanwhile, had gotten away safely and into the pokemon center with Lucario being helped by her.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:37 am

As Blake stood where he stood he was caught. They held him at gunpoint as he noticed Squirtle and Gligar up in the guy being held at gunpoint. The angle Squirtle was at he couldn't be seen by the fools holding him but Blake saw what appeared to be a blue hue glowing around Squirtle. He was about to try water sprout.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 am

[Squirtle wasn't being held; they haven't actually captured the pokemon; they're just holding them at gunpoint (though they could just last-ditch run away)]

The four members around Blake continued to hold guns to him and his pokemon; the two pointing at the sky knew that even if the pokemon got closer, they could also back away. It would make it difficult to fire, but they would also have less of a chance to save their trainer. "If you back down gently and let us rush off, there won't be problems," one spoke out to the pokemon. "Elsewise your trainer will be toasted if you try anything." A few of the scattered party had gotten away, though two of them had fallen on the icy ground. They were starting to get up a second time when a couple of policemen began to show up, guns pointed at the thieves.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:52 am

[Typo on my end Fang, meant to say they were being held at gunpoint from the sky]

As the four surrounded Blake Squirtle and Gligar knew they had to save their trainer. As two of the thieves tried to stand up Blake acted. "Who the hell is that" said Blake as he looked to the far right. He didn't even hear the cop car yet but he wanted to get the thieves eyes off him. At that moment if they looked or not Blake would curl up as Squirtle released a high powered wave of water from his mouth towards the two guards holding him and Gligar at gunpoint. As for the 4 with Blake? Gligar would aim his razor wind towards them all the while two thieves were standing up.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:56 am

[Police show up and the pokemon attack? o-o]

The two that were holding their guns towards the pokemon were knocked from their feet when the two attacked; however, this just angered the two holding their trainer at gunpoint. The two kicked towards Blake, the policemen firing a couple of rounds piercing the two. Of course blood was shed, but the two collapsed unconscious, if not dead, but the policemen didn't exactly have a choice, now did they. A couple of officers ran and cuffed up the two that were trying to escape, another walking over to Blake. "What do you think you're doing out here so late at night," she questioned a bit angrily.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:03 am

The plan partially worked. Blake didn't expect everyone to die even a bunch of blood splatted on him after the cop shot through one of the guys marching towards him. As the cop came and asked Blake what he was doing out here so late he responded "Nurse Joy almost got robbed and my Gligar saw it and called me. There is a Lucario he needs medical attention" talking really fast Blake's heart was racing.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:10 am

The officer listened to Blake. Hearing what he said only made her a bit more furious. "Someone such as you shouldn't be out here doing rescue acts," she told him. Blake had also seemed to forget that his pokemon had caused Lucario to end up getting damaged. Terra had woken up from all of the commotion and the gunshots, the trainer having gotten prepared and rushed down to the lobby. She had seen her pokemon getting brought in, the woman furious as she stormed out and towards Blake. "What were you thinking!"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:16 am

As the cop yelled at Blake he simply took the yelling and didn't feel like arguing with the cop because had they not showed up Nurse Joy would have been mugged. As for Terra? She was awake and she came at Blake screaming. "Look I wouldn't let Nurse Joy get mugged. She needed my help" said Blake as he was being genuine.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 am

Terra shook her fists a bit angrily, listening to Blake's excuse. "And what of Lucario! Was that just a bit of your collateral damage!?" She wasn't quite that happy with the fact her pokemon had gotten injured. "Were you thinking when you acted or did you just jump into it without a second thought?!"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:31 am

Blake didn't understand how everyone could be so mad at him for simply stepping to the plate "I don't see anyone else helping out and until I do I'll take the blame and wear it" said blake
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 am

The officer, as well as Terra, both looked angrily to Blake. "You did something reckless," the former spoke, her radio blazing a bit with some news. "Each pokemon center's vehicle is equipped with a radio for these sorts of instances. Nurses are robbed all the time."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:22 am

"If I didn't interfere they would have gotten away" yelled blake as he called down his gligar and squirtle flipped off his back and the duo walked away
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:28 am

The officer and Terra listened to Blake yelling. "It looks like a few got away regardless," the former spoke. "If you hadn't disturbed their operation we could've gotten here in time to capture or take them all out. Now they'll know to be watching out..." Terra looked over to the officer before Blake, her turning around as she headed back towards the entrance; she had to check on her pokemon.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:33 am

As Blake stormed off fromthe duo he had an agenda which was check on nurse joy. "Are you okay" said blake as he looked at her
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:38 am

Essentially Blake's agenda would lead him directly to where Terra was; she was checking on her husband, after all, and who was the woman that was currently taking care of him? It was Joy, of course. The nurse continued to work despite not being in the usual dress she wore for the center. "He should be fine now," she told Terra, the woman smiling gently as Terra thanked her. "Sorry for the trouble you had tonight," she apologized, Joy only chuckling. "It happens all the time; I'm glad the vehicle's enforced with bulletproof glass." Terra embraced her lucario, the two kissing in front of the nurse while she (nurse) saw Blake coming towards her and the pair. "I'm fine," she told him. "Though I'm a little disappointed that some of them got away..." She rubbed the back of her head gently. "These things happen all the time you know; they would've been caught before I could've been harmed." She seemed sure of that fact.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:42 am

Blake heard nurse joy say her part before he asked "what did you have that they were so interested in having? Said blake curiously
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:47 am

[I want to know why you keep showing up in chat just to say you've posted and then leave. Do you think I'm going to bite or something :c]

"I'm not quite sure honestly," the nurse spoke to Blake. She took a look over to Lucario and Terra, the two talking amongst themselves quietly with their heads leaned against the other's. "It was mostly just pokeballs and medicinal items. I'm not quite sure why anyone would really want them." She stood up, sighing. "But I should be headed out now anyway; since the drama's over I can get back to what I was going to do with them."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:50 am

"Nurse joy do you mind if I take a ride with you? I'd sleep better knowing I went home with you personally" said Blake
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:11 am

"I'm not headed home," Joy spoke to Blake. "I'm headed out of the region... I won't be back for at least a few days, if not more." She was effectively denying his offer. "Believe me, I'll be fine without the assistance. Farewell." She started heading towards the doors and then out of them.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 am

With Nurse Joy left Blake leaned against the wall and leaned down before looking at Lucario. Obviously the pokemon could read Blake's mind and he already knew what Blake was thinking "How are you"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:24 am

Lucario turned his attention from Terra to the trainer. "Not so well since I was attacked," he told him. He didn't seem to forget so easily. He then looked to Terra, the woman sighing gently hearing him speaking in her mind. "Do we really," she asked. "We can't sleep a bit more?" Obviously Lucario was urging her about doing something that involved the group not getting anymore rest. "I'm sure of it," Lucario spoke before he turned to Blake with Terra following suite. "We're going to have to follow her," she spoke. "Without a vehicle..."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:28 am

Lucario and Terra seemed to do that mental link thing where they partially talked out loud and the rest mentally but Blake got the overall scheme of things and it seemed they were going after Nurse Joy. Blake grabbed Gligar's pokeball and looked at Lucario"You and Gligar should advance ahead of us Lucario since you guys can move throughout the night highly unnoticed." He'd say this mentally.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 am

Lucario shook his head. "We are going to rush ahead since we are further trained," the pokemon told him. "I can run and carry my wife on my back. Your pokmeon cannot do such just yet... So you'll have to follow after as fast as possible." The pokemon then picked Terra up onto his back, the woman looking to Blake. "If there are any of the thieves left, Is uppose they'll try following us, leaving you with just the ones that don't notice," she told him.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:49 am

Blake nodded his head as he quickly bolted out the door following behind Lucario and Terra. He was prepared to face whomever was looming. Squirtle ran right alongside him
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Welcome to Rustboro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next