HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Rustboro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dragon Kurai

Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:05 am

"Would you stop trying to be a hero! You're being ignorant and arrogant," Lucario snarled at Blake. "Or should I put another aura sphere in your back so that you won't be able to move a day or two!?" The pokemon was warning the trainer. "Who're you to just keep nosing your way into things? Let the policemen handle the search! Their better equiped than you!"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:10 am

Leaning on a nearby tree Squirtle started talking "Squirtle squirt squirtle!" he yelled at his trainer who was obviously to banged up to go in the woods. Turning back to Lucario Blake had a smirk on his face as he turned forward walking deeper into the forest "I got this"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:14 am

"He's trying to test me," Lucario thought to himself before he charged up a small aura sphere. It wasn't anything elaborate enough to launch Blake, but it could pack a punch and knock someone down. "I warned you," he spoke lightly to himself as he ran at extreme speed towards Blake to attempt plunging the sphere in his back. He had warned him, after all. (extremespeed + aura sphere (speed for, well, speed, and sphere for attack))
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:16 am

A sharp pain in Blake's back. It hurt him instantly as he took about two more steps before he fell out cold lying on the floor with Squirtle and Lucario standing over him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 am

Lucario looked to Blake's companion. "I apologize for attacking him again, but I believe you and I can both agree that he had that coming... He's too hurt to even travel, let alone stick his nose into business he shouldn't." He picked up Blake onto his shoulders, looking to his pokemon. "Can you return yourself to your pokeball? I'll take him back to the center afterwards"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:23 am

Squirtle nodded his head when Lucario spoke as he rubbed Blake's head and clicked his pokeball which rested firmly on Blake's belt.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:39 am

After Squirtle was safely in its pokeball, Lucario took Blake back towards the pokemon center. He got him registered for another room, and of course, it was beside Terra's on the opposite side. The pokemon took him inside, laying him on the bed as he left the key to it on the table and left him to rest.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:44 am

Running. Blake was running from something. It was his dream maybe who knew? It was a black box and it was at the end of this long dark tunnel. As Blake ran for it Gligar flew past him and Squirtle ran past him. Upon reaching it Blake woke up to Squirtle sitting on him in a hospital bed. Blake couldn't move his right arm because it was broken. It was in a cast along with a slink rap. Gligar to Blake's left causing Blake to smile upon seeing his pokemon again. "Hey guys" Blake smiled before he felt sharp pain in his back causing his smile to fade.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:49 am

[Hospital bed? Wouldn't it be a center bed cause that's where Lucario put him]

Lucario and Terra didn't seem to be around at the room; they were probably outside training or doing something else, and this would be made apparent when Lucario rushed up the wall of the center and graciously flipped back, landing on his feet on the ground. "Nice job! Aura sphere," Terra called out, Lucario launching one into the sky; while Blake seemed to be weaker, Lucario had been resting and getting a bit stronger and more energized. "Again," Terra called out. Sure, her pokemon didn't battle much, but he deserved to train some.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:02 am

[Eh Tomato tomato]

As Blake sat in his bed he heard noise coming from outside. It was as if someone was training. Turning sideways Blake tried to get out of the bed but he experienced a lot of pain causing him to cringe his teeth together upon standing up which caused Gligar and Squirtle to worry. The trainer would then walk towards the window and see Lucario and Terra training from the looks of it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:08 am

[Hospital bed =/= pokemon center guest bed]

Terra and Lucario seemed to be doing a lot of training, Lucario administrating some exercises while Terra did others. The two truly seemed to be a good team alongside a magnificent couple. "Come on Terra; one, two three," Lucario spoke up to her, Terra doing pushups despite having taken a hit the day before; her bruise didn't really give her an excuse to not get something done during the day.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 am

Coming out the pokemon center was a fully clothed Blake who moved a little slower than normal with Squirtle and Gligar. Blake would go around where Terra and Lucario trained before he took a seat under a tree.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:17 am

Terra was the first to notice that Blake was up and about, the woman stopping her training as she stood up. Lucario then took notice of the pokemon trainer, the pokemon looking over to him. "You deserved that one," he told him; it seemed as though he had been waiting to tell Blake that for the couple of days that he had been out. "But are you feeling any better now?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:20 am

"I've been here one week.. I haven't caught any pokemon. I haven't fought Roxanne and I haven't trained my current pokemon.. In one week" said Blake as he just looked forward
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:24 am

"Things have been eventful," Terra began speaking to Blake. "You can't really say that they've been boring or that you haven't found at least a bit of fun... And to be honest, you're exaggerating how long you've been here. It has, at most, been four days I believe, and you've been unconscious for two of them."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 am

"Fun? I have a broken arm" said Blake as he rubbed against the tree with his back in order to stand up causing him some serious pain. "I need to get stronger"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:28 am

"I'm not quite sure if you would really be ready to do much training in your condition," Terra told Blake. She seemed a little concerned for him despite the events that had been happening recently. "Perhaps just a bit of training though... Something simple perhaps."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:36 am

"What do you have in mind?" Asked Blake as he pulled his left arm out his coat and tilted the jacket would fall off. Looking to Squirtle and then Gligar as he asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:38 am

"Well, since you can't really do anything major," Terra began, "I was figuring that you'd be a bit up for just minimal exercises... We could start with walking and slowly transitioning it into a trot and run..."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:43 am

"What about Squirtle and Gligar can they train with you while I "rehab"?" asked Blake as he wasn't to sure what the duo of pokemon would do in the meantime.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:45 am

"Lucario can watch over the two as they train a bit, but you'll have to be there if you truly want them to grow," Terra spoke to Blake. She shrugged gently looking to the two pokemon. "They'd likely prefer training with you as it is."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:48 am

Blake nodded his head as he began to walk away fast. Almost as if he was pacing himself for a greater challenge.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:59 am

Lucario and Terra kept an eye on Blake's pokemon, getting the two prepared for a little bit of training while he seemed to head off wherever. A stranger eventually bumped into him by accident, stepping away a couple of feet before he apologized. "Sorry, I didn't see you there," he told him.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 4:08 am

As Blake was looking back to see if his pokemon had followed him he felt a sharp pain throughout his body as he was pushed back a few feet causing him to cringe in pain. Looking forward Blake looked partially angry even though the man apologized causing Blake to breathe lightly releasing his angry "Its okay" said Blake as he lightly walked passed the man.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 4:43 pm

"Say... Um, perhaps you could help me out," the stranger spoke to Blake as he watched him beginning to walk off. "I have a quick question and nobody really seems to be capable of answering it."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Welcome to Rustboro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next