HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Rustboro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Blake Oak

Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 5:30 pm

"Ask away" said Blake as he stopped walking and turned around to.see what the guy needed help with
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 7:14 pm

The stranger looked to Blake. "I've been looking for someone, but I can't seem to find her," he spoke to Blake. "Have you seen anyone with a short sleeve shirt on? A blue letter on the sleeve with the letter "M" on it?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Blake thought about it for a second. "Not anyone I can think of man, Sorry" said Blake as he began to walk away before turning back around "Is there anything else I can help you with before I go?" said Blake who wanted to know before he vanished.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 7:23 pm

The stranger seemed to sigh when Blake told him what he had. "I wonder where she ran off to," he thought to himself as he turned, acknowledging Blake's question. "Could you help me look for her? She has something that's important... You see, we're working together on something and she's got the crucial piece to finish everything."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 7:29 pm

"Sure" said Blake as he started walking towards the man "So what does she look like?" Wondering Blake so he knew what to look for.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 7:38 pm

"Well," the stranger began. "She has long black hair... As I said, she's wearing a shirt with a blue letter on it; the letter is "M."" He looked around as though searching for her even during his description of her. "She has a bracelet on her left arm. I think that's enough description to find her... Other than she has strange, purple eyes."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 7:42 pm

"Gotcha" said Blake as he began looking around "Purple eyes huh?" thats gotta be cool thought Blake. Wondering where this woman went tho was another thing on its own. As for Blake? He was navigating with his one arm and cringing with every painful movement.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 8:15 pm

The stranger thanked Blake and then rushed back to wherever he had been staying and waiting for the woman. A few strangers watched as Blake navigated around, questioning why he was even outside of a room with a bed since he seemed to be cringing with every step that he took.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Continuing to look around Blake saw the man he was helping vanish before Blake realized there was a group of people right in front of him causing Blake to just look forward
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 9:44 pm

[Skip me post; I can't do much unless Blake actually does something]
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 9:47 pm

"Have you guys seen a woman around here? Black hair blue eyes?" Said Blake to the group of men
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 9:58 pm

The group of individuals turned and looked to Blake. A couple of them were actually women, leading his assumption to being false. "We haven't," one spoke. "We've been standing here chatting to each other. Now scram!" "You dont' have to be that rude," one of the women spoke, the guy blushing a bit as he turned towards her. "Sorry," he told the otehr stranger.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 10:04 pm

"Relax dude" said Blake to the guy who was extra rude for no good reason. Blake would turn around and start walking away before turning back "thank you for the help" said Blake before he walked off
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 10:21 pm

The group didn't seem to respond to Blake after he had left. There were various others for him to ask, or Blake could even walk around and try finding the woman himself; there were so many options. In reality, the woman that he was looking for wasn't actually needing to be found, though she walked up to him after spotting him from the pokemart. "Hello there," she tol dhim. "have you seen my friend?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 10:31 pm

As Blake walked away a woman approached him and this woman matched the description of the woman he was looking for "years he went this way" said Blake as he started walking towards where the guy ran from "he was just looking for you"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 pm

"I hope I didn't make him wait too long," the woman sighed lightly. "We're working on a project; I'm sure he's already told you that though." She chuckled lightly, acting as though she wasn't anything too serious to deal with; however, she had a deeper, darker secret than she let on.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 pm

"Come to think of it he never really mentioned what you guys were doing hebjusy asked for help finding you" said Blake as the duo xomtinued to walk
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 10:58 pm

"Well, I don't think you'd be that interested in it anyway," the woman told Blake. "It sort of involves a little bit of hte unusual." She gave him a light smile. "Nothing to dangerous though, especially fro my friend and I."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 pm

"Unusual?" Asked Blake as she gave me a smile "try me" said Blake since he has seen some weird as stuff lately
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 12:29 am

"I don't think you'd really be interested in it," the woman repeated. She followed Blake, her companion eventually finding the two approaching. "Hey," he called out, rushing over to his friend. The two started talking in another language to prevent Blake from understanding, the two then turning towards him. "A pokemart... I shouldv'e looked there before anywhere else," the man admitted, the woman shrugging gently. "So tell me," she began in regards to Blake. "Exactly how weakened are you right now? Weak or just a bit in pain?" "I'd say a lot from his injuries," the man spoke up.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 12:32 am

The two began speaking in a foreign language which made Blake a little wary considering people normally did that when they didn't want people around them to catch the drift of their words. They asked him how hurt he was which was a weird question to ask after what they just did "Eh... I'm alright" said Blake "Just some sleep and exercise and i'll be okay" said Blake. "Lucario can you hear me?" Blake reached out mentally asking the pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 12:41 am

Blake was too far away for his thoughts to even reach Lucario, and even then, it wasn't completely likely that he'd get the thoughts. "Some sleep and exercise... I think he's exaggerating," the man told his companion, the woman just chuckling a bit. "I figure that too..." She balled her fist up and threw it at Blake's torso.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 12:48 am

"Ah!" Yelled by Blake as he fell to the ground coughing up a little bit of blood before he rolled over on his back. He was in pain forreal. "What are you doing" muttered Blake as he held his midsection with his left arm.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 1:08 am

"Continuing our work," the man spoke to Blake, the woman putting her foot on Blake's arm and twisted it (her foot). "You thought I needed help; that was so pitiful of you. It was a trap, and now you are in our possession... Don't worry, we'll take good care of you." The woman then knelt down to pressure Blake into sleep by pressure points.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 1:10 am

Blake let out a loud scream as his broken arm was stepped on and twisted by the foot of that woman. She made fun of Blake's attempts to help before she knelt down knocking him out cold.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Rustboro   Welcome to Rustboro - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Welcome to Rustboro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next